Gender Discussion #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to TERF Club!

Meaning of woman: adult human female.

Meaning of female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes (sperm)

Meaning of man: adult human male.

Meaning of male: of or denoting the sex that is distinguished biologically by the production of male gametes (sperm/spermatozoa) which can fertilize female gametes (ova).

The trans rights movement is a homophobic, misogynistic men's rights movement that preys on vulnerable children and adults.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 15-36-10 1699265676853.png (WEBP Image 806 × 900 pixels).png
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 15-36-58 1699265773912.png (WEBP Image 734 × 900 pixels).png

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Yes and I bet this one has only become a "trans woman" since the threat of prison! Funny how his name is on the court list as male.

I'll just make my hair pink and put it in a pony tail. I'll keep my beard and male clothing and say I'm a woman now. That should get me off/get me into a women's prison.
This one isn't even trying that hard FFS!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Yes and I bet this one has only become a "trans woman" since the threat of prison! Funny how his name is on the court list as male.

I'll just make my hair pink and put it in a pony tail. I'll keep my beard and male clothing and say I'm a woman now. That should get me off/get me into a women's prison.
Another deranged bleep pretending to be a woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Honestly, this type rarely try. They just say they're a woman. A gigantic woman with man hands, boat feet and a scruffy beard. Oh, and a peen. Heys never get rid of their doodles.

Reactions: 36
I cannot express how deeply offensive I find it when revolting sick in the head men like this fucker are referred to as women and she.

This is what using preferred pronouns leads to. If you decide to be polite and kind, at what point do you decide not to use them for a particular man? When he commits a crime or is accused of one? It’s a nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

I really don't understand why this appears to be a priority when it caters to a very small percentage of the population.

I see a lot of shouting about "trans healthcare". You would think this means general access to healthcare, which of course everyone in the UK is entitled to. But often it actually means access to hormones, surgery, and other cosmetic treatments. All things that can be privately funded as they are elective. Choosing to have a double mastectomy because you want to be a man and want a flat chest should not fall to the NHS.

Wording is very important. Notice how TRAs wrap up elective treatments and surgeries as "healthcare". It's a deliberate attempt to garner sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

I really don't understand why this appears to be a priority when it caters to a very small percentage of the population.

I see a lot of shouting about "trans healthcare". You would think this means general access to healthcare, which of course everyone in the UK is entitled to. But often it actually means access to hormones, surgery, and other cosmetic treatments. All things that can be privately funded as they are elective.

Wording is very important. Notice how TRAs wrap up elective treatments and surgeries as "healthcare". It's a deliberate attempt to garner sympathy.
And entitlement to treatment on the NHS for certain things rather than privately.

Reactions: 21
Any " luvvie" who gushes on about trans or projects it onto their kids gets the GREEN BIRO LINE OF DEATH across their name , in my book.** ***

** with a STEEL ruler 😎😎

Twatter-driven deluded twats

*** and her husband looks like a bleeping old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot stand Shona Robison. How she has the brass neck to still be in post is beyond me. Utterly incompetent and shameful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I see a lot of shouting about "trans healthcare". You would think this means general access to healthcare, which of course everyone in the UK is entitled to. But often it actually means access to hormones, surgery, and other cosmetic treatments. All things that can be privately funded as they are elective. Choosing to have a double mastectomy because you want to be a man and want a flat chest should not fall to the NHS.

This was published in Scotland last month (apologies if posted previously). How will this be implemented - some people are part-time NBs :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, this type rarely try. They just say they're a woman. A gigantic woman with man hands, boat feet and a scruffy beard. Oh, and a peen. Heys never get rid of their doodles.
Way back when I worked in hospitals, these were the kind of men you would find on the psych wards. They were considered dangerous and they were treated with caution. Now they walk amongst us 😞

• Sad
Reading an article about some or other medical study and it said "Dr Smith, who uses she/her and they/them pronouns ..." Then proceeded to refer to her as female throughout the article. Why do her wretched pronouns matter if you never call her they/them anyway? How is this even relevant to the study?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reading an article about some or other medical study and it said "Dr Smith, who uses she/her and they/them pronouns ..." Then proceeded to refer to her as female throughout the article. Why do her wretched pronouns matter if you never call her they/them anyway? How is this even relevant to the study?
I honestly don’t know why we need to know anyone’s pronouns. If I’m speaking to them I’d use their name, or “you”. What I call them privately is none of their business.

• Heart
I honestly don’t know why we need to know anyone’s pronouns. If I’m speaking to them I’d use their name, or “you”. What I call them privately is none of their business.
Oh this. bleeping hell. Pressure from HR to include our pronouns in our email signature. The name’s bleeping Rachel. Of course I’m a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don’t these idiot teachers stop and think how much harder their lives would be if every single pupil in the school decided to “change pronouns”? Some being the opposite to before, some being they/them, some being neo pronouns 🥴 do they seriously think they’d be able to remember hundreds of children’s pronouns and this is a workable scenario? If not then why is it ok for a few to do it? Stupid, virtue signalling morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh piss off India. nobody is banning any kid from existing.

lots of hysteria on X about these guilty verdicts within 24hrs of the school guidance - because of course the two are linked 🙄

55428D50-F94B-4EFF-AEE2-790238077F30.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
I cannot express how deeply offensive I find it when revolting sick in the head men like this fucker are referred to as women and she.

This is what using preferred pronouns leads to. If you decide to be polite and kind, at what point do you decide not to use them for a particular man? When he commits a crime or is accused of one? It’s a nonsense.
Pronouns are a trojan horse! 🚫

Screenshot_20231220_154212.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.