Gender Discussion #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from previous thread…

Can someone attach the wiki page please, I’m not sure how to do it.

Old thread here

Reactions: 8
I'm so angry about that poor lady in NZ. Even if a woman was killed by a TRA they'd twist it so that it was somehow justified in their screwed up brains.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm so angry about that poor lady in NZ. Even if a woman was killed by a TRA they'd twist it so that it was somehow justified in their screwed up brains.
Well yes they’re managing to twist the innocent lives of three small children to meet their agenda so they’d have no problem doing that. It’s all justifiable to them now because “genocide” and nazis. It’s very scary really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In light of the unveiling of the intersex inclusive train, I'm worried that I've spent so many hours on a train in my life without ever checking if it was inclusive of me as an intersex person or not. Bizarrely I just bought a ticket and settled down with a book and a crap coffee.

So sick and tired of having a bloody biological medical condition one is born with turned into part of the whole flag waving rainbow carnival. Why? Will people with spina bifida or congenital heart disease be next to get invited to dance around next to a man in a frock and a blue haired they/them waving a special flag?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
TiM have the world at their fingertips and can make people feel uncomfortable or upset at their leisure, they can be a threat to women all they like and aren’t persecuted. What more vengeance do they want for god sake

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So what is different about this and identifying as a woman? All roads lead to this tit I’m telling you!

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread Weeweegie. This Trans Day of Vengeance gives me chills. It's menacing and given the Nashville shooting, the violent mob in New Zealand to KJK and constant vilification of JK Rowling, I know they'll be doing a protest in Washington, but I genuinely don't know what it entails or what they could say, do or behave. They've time and time again proven themselves to be volatile, violent and unhinged - even more so to do this 'protest' days after a TiF killed children, their teachers and school staff. From the top of my head I don't know any other minority group who has a Day of Vengeance - mine certainly doesn't and we've not seen peace since pre-1979

Reactions: 36
Transvestite performer, Paul O'Grady, also known as the lady Lily Savage, dies aged 67. View attachment 2064374

He seemed like such a kind and decent man, it really hurts he is gone from this world.

But Paul described himself as a drag act, he refused to have anything to do with RuPaul's drag race, as he claimed it wasn't drag but transvestism.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I often see TRAs complaining about Korean women and sharing rape or torture fantasies about them, etc. because Korea is in the middle of a feminist revival that mostly doesn't accept gender ideology. Today I've noticed a couple of posts complaining about a Kpop performer (a man) because he shared a photo on social media of himself reading Harry Potter and people were saying he deserved to be killed and then of course it turned into "and so do all the women in Korea, kill the evil TERF witches" of course, it's always a woman's fault

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It’s from Newspunch which is a fake news satire site. Thank goodness it’s not real apparently.
Really?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember when the March for Women's Lives took place in 2004. Didn't attend obviously, but I was so moved by the sight and I knew of an activist who attended when she was heavily pregnant. This would attract counter-protestors now.

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 19.44.53.png

But day of... vengeance? This is so worrying. The people it will attract, the people who will turn out spoiling for a fight, and guns. I do hope any women (including the captured women who think they are on the 'right side of history') have the sense to stay away.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You’d hope that a day of vengeance would peak a lot, if not most, people but after everything that’s happened over the last few days, it doesn’t look likely 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I feel quite sorry for Paul who never claimed to be anything but a man and retired Lily Savage decades ago having his death co-opted by people he didn't appear to want to have anything to do with.

He seems, by all accounts, to have been a lovely bloke, he's spent the last 20 odd years concentrating on his animal stuff and all of the obits have great big pictures of Lily plastered everywhere like he was strutting about in his high heels only yesterday. He'd moved on from that part of his life and had so much more about him. He deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Really?

I Googled ‘is Newspunch fake’ and it came up with loads of references to it being fake news, along with wiki

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Bringing in a winner of Drag Race to thank Paul 🤢. Paul refused to do Lily ever again. He probably turned down large sums of money. He knew his audience, that’s why. Paul wasn’t a little boy who grew up wanting to put a dress on, he grew up with a talent as a comedian who performed in drag. Funny, warm and someone we all loved. He didn’t offend women. He loved women. He wore a dress on stage, not in his everyday life and he didn’t ever want to be a woman. He wasn’t a transvestite either. Paul was from an era and a generation these kids have no respect for. He fought to be accepted and he won. Now these little bastards have come in and pissed all over the pride men like Paul had in their victory. I despise Drag Race. Putting it on mainstream tv is wrong. I’m getting to the point where anything with a rainbow on it or being gay is mentioned, my tv changes channel and I hate feeling this way, but it makes me so bloody angry with all what’s happening!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.