Gender Discussion #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trans "day of vengence" has a much more ominous ring to it than the much more placid "let women speak" rally, doesn't it?

What rights are they being denied exactly, apart from the justified resistance to them barging their way into women and children's spaces and the right to force us to call them something they aren't and never will be?

Some of their slogans include "trans rights....or else", in between actual machine guns. So peaceful! So kind!
After this weeks devastating slaughter of children I'm not sure threatening more gun violence against non-compliant woman and their children is a good look.

I say let them march, let us get a real good look at what they really are; a collection of misogynists, social misfits and losers.
Lets hope its peaks more women, not only are they after us but its clear that our children are now fair game aswell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
What rights are they being denied exactly?

Some of their slogans include "trans rights....or else", in between actual machine guns. So peaceful! So kind!
After this weeks devastating slaughter of children I'm not sure threatening more gun violence against non-compliant woman and their children is a good look.
This. I would be happy to read a list of the rights they currently have, the ones they don’t, the ones they want and how this compares to everyone else in society.

But of course that will never happen. They don’t want to acknowledge that they have more rights than most people in the world.

Reactions: 33
Transvestite performer, Paul O'Grady, also known as the lady Lily Savage, dies aged 67. View attachment 2064374
I don’t know anything about Paul’s personal life, as I imagine echoes other users experiences on here unless they did know him, but I can pretty much safely say that from the public impression of Paul O’Grady that he was not a transvestite, nor considered himself or called himself one.

EDIT: And if he was one then why aren’t TRA’s up in arms as is their de rigueur? Because surely going from Lily to Paul as his “real self” is “detransitioning” in their deluded eyes and therefore transphobic?

Reactions: 25
I don’t know anything about Paul’s personal life, as I imagine echoes other users experiences on here unless they did know him, but I can pretty much safely say that from the public impression of Paul O’Grady that he was not a transvestite, nor considered himself or called himself one.

EDIT: And if he was one then why aren’t TRA’s up in arms as is their de rigueur? Because surely going from Lily to Paul as his “real self” is “detransitioning” in their deluded eyes and therefore transphobic?
He was no more a transvestite than a pantomime dame is. Why can’t these people see it was a showbiz character. They are so stupid they probably believe Edna Everidge is a real woman.
I feel sad that this is how he’s being described after his death 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Whilst I care very little for the feelings of a murderer, I’ve noticed that in many articles about the shooting they refer to them as she yet articles about male to women trans crimes always seem to use she.

Why was a mentally ill (irrespective of gender) allowed to buy so many guns?

Reactions: 17
Whilst I care very little for the feelings of a murderer, I’ve noticed that in many articles about the shooting they refer to them as she yet articles about male to women trans crimes always seem to use she.

Honestly America first and foremost has a serious gun problem and secondly it has a serious mental health problem. I would argue that lost of other countries do but the readily available access to guns is what results in such tragedies time and time again in the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Honestly America first and foremost has a serious gun problem and secondly it has a serious mental health problem. I would argue that lost of other countries do but the readily available access to guns is what results in such tragedies time and time again in the US.
Without Sounding harsh, which I probably will, it’s so frustrating to only hear “hopes and prayers are with the families” after each gun tragedy, particulalrly those involving children, time and time and time again. And it’s got to a point now where of course I feel sympathy for the victims, but when another massacre takes place in America, now, my first response is “again?” Or “oh, another one?” I mean, how else to respond to a country that it’sleaders consistently refuse to address this issue?
---
Utterly disgusting. However, I am glad they are separating themselves from us LGBs. Personally I want nothing to do with them and it irritates the duck out of me they have been inserted into our pride.
Inserted is a huge understatement! Taken over our pride, more like, IMO!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I think the murderer couldn't really decide what she was. In messages to her friend she called herself Audrey (Aiden) and Audrey on LinkedIn but preferring male pronouns. In the CCTV she looked like she was cosplaying a cross between Justin Bieber and the Columbine shooters. Easiest to just describe her as a piece of tit and be done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seen on twitter
On a similar theme to this there is an upcoming channel 4 show coming on soon that is called something like “my naked body” or “proud naked body” or something like that. It hasn’t aired yet so I don’t know if there are going to be naked bodies aired but I assume so. But the thing that stood out is that it’s airing at 8pm instead of after the watershed. Only 1 hour but it’s breaking rules. And I know channel 4 has done this stuff in the past. So I assume this is along similar lines and people in the background are pushing this.. if there wasn’t any pushback they’d probably be airing it at 4pm for education purposes

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Without Sounding harsh, which I probably will, it’s so frustrating to only hear “hopes and prayers are with the families” after each gun tragedy, particulalrly those involving children, time and time and time again. And it’s got to a point now where of course I feel sympathy for the victims, but when another massacre takes place in America, now, my first response is “again?” Or “oh, another one?” I mean, how else to respond to a country that it’sleaders consistently refuse to address this issue?
---

Inserted is a huge understatement! Taken over our pride, more like, IMO!
I used to be so horrified and saddened and now I'm mostly just angry when I hear of yet another mass shooting.

Their leaders do not care about them yet the American people refuse to stand up and be heard. It pisses me off so much, their children are literally being murdered and they do nothing. How can any child be okay growing up in a society like that!??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I used to be so horrified and saddened and now I'm mostly just angry when I hear of yet another mass shooting.

Their leaders do not care about them yet the American people refuse to stand up and be heard. It pisses me off so much, their children are literally being murdered and they do nothing. How can any child be okay growing up in a society like that!??
I feel sorry for theAmerican people who are against this - their politicans and even their presidents make speeches about how sad and sorrowful the latest massacre is and thoughts and prayers, etc, but don’t do anything. I don’t know much about America and if it’s more difficult because of A: the split of 50 states and the individual laws or trying to get enough to agree to pass it as a country-wide law or B: If there are simply too many guns in the country that it would be genuinely dangerous to innocents if an attempted amnesty was put in place

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf do they even mean by let trans people live?

1 in 4 TIM’s aren’t subject to domestic abuse, often resulting in death
They aren’t told that the fact they went out after dark or wore a short skirt is the reason for a r or SA
They aren’t deemed as being on their period every time they want to assert themselves or dare raise their voice
They aren’t treated as second class citizens in the workplace due to maternity leave or childcare needs

By “live” do they mean walk round in anime style lolita outfits and mansplain periods to actual women? Do they want affirming when they refer to biological women as jealous and below them, do they want unprecedented access to our safe spaces and if anyone dare be threatened or traumatised that a man is in a woman’s refuge then they’re a transphobic bigot

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.