Gender Discussion #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingā€¦ twitter is for millennials, I never really got it. Tiktok is where Gen z live and whatever the next one is and trends go through there like wildfire. If the kids are bored of trans already because of the exposure, it will be over for them, and all these old men in dresses who have come out of the woodwork will be left wondering how ā€˜their timeā€™ is already gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interestingā€¦ twitter is for millennials, I never really got it. Tiktok is where Gen z live and whatever the next one is and trends go through there like wildfire. If the kids are bored of trans already because of the exposure, it will be over for them, and all these old men in dresses who have come out of the woodwork will be left wondering how ā€˜their timeā€™ is already gone.
Seeing this makes me want to at least dip my toe into TikTok, if only to keep up to date on what's happening!!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m probably too old for Tik Tok, but Iā€™ve discovered all the TERFs on it šŸ‘
I just hate how you have to be friends with your actual real life friends when you sign up to this tit normally!! I just wanna watch Do people sign up using their real names or can it be a bit more tattle like? (I really have no clue as you can tell, I'm not even that old I swear šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ)
---
Can you post them here for those of us that canā€™t face it šŸ¤£šŸ’ž
View attachment 1972243
Exactly how I feel in this convo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hate how you have to be friends with your actual real life friends when you sign up to this tit normally!! I just wanna watch Do people sign up using their real names or can it be a bit more tattle like? (I really have no clue as you can tell, I'm not even that old I swear šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ)
---

Exactly how I feel in this convo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I use a pseudonym, as I do for all my terfy stuff. Iā€™ll have a wee look for you all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome.

It is tough being a woman today, but remember one thing - When women were originally given (after 100 years of campaigning!) single sex provisions, no one suggested that all men were a threat to women but is was accepted that some were. You cannot change your sex and nothing whatsoever has changed.

If the government, local government, private companies etc what to pander to a misogynistic ideology that promotes male demand for privileges over women's unchanged realities and a desire to erase us altogether as a sex class (Scotland, Australia, Tranada, New Zealand, Ireland, California, New York, Massachusetts, DC - we see you), and who wants to make a generation of children sterile, mutilated with no sexual function in adult life, without giving women a seat at the table of these decisions then there is consequences for them. Women are 51% of the global population, we have more power than we know. Imagine if every woman who thought it odd that Dylan M advertises for Tampax stopped buying their products in protest? ..Imagine

A few things for you to research: Annex B and the NHS, Why did the UK government feel that women were acceptable collateral when the GRA was brought in in 2004 and who had a seat at the table of making those decisions (Clue - Stonewall, but no women's rights orgs were invited), why have the number of women sex offenders risen so much since 2015 when LGB added the T. Why are men allowed to self ID as women and be housed in women's prisons unquestioned?
Someone mentioned it on a comment today about people starting to look into all of this deeper...which I have begun to do. Even some of the things I've read here so far have blown my mind.

Thank you for the research tips...will have a look into it šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw an interesting theory that a lot of this gender stuff has become popular as awareness of racism has increased and people pay more dues and attention to other cultures, sort of a selfish need and desire to find an identity which is quirky or different instead of just being ā€œnormalā€. Would be interesting to see demographics in a study to see if this has any truth to it. I remember Dave Chapelle making a joke about something along these lines too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ladies (not you with cocks) When they have your safe spaces, which lets be honest is already mobilising at a rapid rate of pace - They will be after your childrens.
They are doing that already in America. That idiot that wears the comedy breasts set-up - and one who posted on his Instagram ( an American primary school teacher) that he had on frilly knickers & felt " empowered".

This bending over backwards will end in disaster .
The views of the MAJORITY is what counts for society ; with concessions for MINORITIES. ( and I'm in the minority in myself, being gay)

Not the other way around.

Reactions: 21
Itā€™s so wonderful every time a new person arrives here, or on Twitter or I get a message on my fb from someone who has started reading my neverending posts about this hellish stuff.
About half the people I reckoned had definitely muted me since 2018 when I started posting about it.
But I know some of them still read lots of the links I share, because little by little I have noticed likes appearing from a wide range of those various fb friends.
I have also had 3 or 4 messages from people asking for more info or actually saying they feel foolish that they didnā€™t see the problems before.
JkRowling made the first huge difference in getting some to listen, and ironically Nicola Sturgeon made it the topic everyone is now openly discussing.
I wonder if Sturgeon realises that!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just seen

In our local court a 65 year old man is due to go on trial charged with bestiality. How sick and depraved.

The dog was rescued by the RSPCA.

ETA... As for Spain, if true, that's truly shocking in this day and age. Wonder what the EU's stance is on this depravity?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In our local court a 65 year old man is due to go on trial charged with bestiality. How sick and depraved.

The dog was rescued by the RSPCA.

ETA... As for Spain, if true, that's truly shocking in this day and age. Wonder what the EU's stance is on this depravity?
There are still a few EU countries where bestiality isnā€™t illegal - Hungary, Finland and Romania. In Germany itā€™s legal if the animal is not ā€˜forcedā€™ believe it or not. Absolutely abhorrent.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.