Gender Discussion #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local town now has rainbow streetlight posts.

Waiting for my council tax to go up 5% to pay for this on top of all other bills.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just saw this from a friend on FB- he’s usually quite the covid conspiracy theorist but I thought this is so relevant:

EB1E5E00-FBF6-42F7-AC8C-796A1D9FB7BA.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Spotted on a Derbyshire hillside this week. Apparently terfs like hiking too!
I saw this last year in Edinburgh at the site where Bessie Watson, a child suffragette, was born. How Scotland govt can commemorate someone like that with an info board but then want to pass an act like their GR reforms boggles the mind.
8C80907D-128D-4AD5-A50D-039D43987941.jpeg

I’m another one thinking of getting some stickers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Interesting!
"I just felt that her character has always been to advocate for the most vulnerable members of society. The problem is that there’s a disagreement over who’s the most vulnerable."

Well said. I always liked her in the films so glad this is her stance as opposed to that of some of her fellow actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could this be the tide beginning to slowly turn!? I'm honestly so happy to see her say this! Hopefully it will make people stop running with the herd and actively listen to JKR

Reactions: 19
My local town now has rainbow streetlight posts.

Waiting for my council tax to go up 5% to pay for this on top of all other bills.
This is so infantile, everything being covered in childish rainbows. They wouldn't cover things in say tartan to align with the minority scots in England or BLM colours or other minorities and political persuasions.
So much dumbing down pointless tit.

Reactions: 15
new thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.