Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another familicide this week, another woman killed by her husband and a little girl killed by her own dad, another crime that’s committed almost exclusively by men. It horrifies me that TRAs and politicians still use the ‘not all men’ strapline or spout lies about trans being the most at risk in society - are they bleeping blind? Are we just ignoring crimes against women now? Why would you let any man further infiltrate women’s spaces when we’re already not even safe in our own homes?
It was obvious from the start that the husband had murdered his wife and child, but anyone expressing sadness and anger on social media was shot down by people saying "You don't know that's what happened" (yes we f-ing do) and "Maybe the wife did it" (as if she f-ing did).

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I've always supported gay rights but I'm getting tired of seeing rainbow stuff everywhere, it makes me feel like I'm living in my little pony world.

My work has just announced pride month. It seems to alternate with black history and there's hardly any time of the year now where something isn’t being championed. I don't think that it makes any difference to people's feelings (pro or against) but it does feel like over saturation sometimes.

Reactions: 20
So proud to see that Bethany Hamilton has come out and said she will not be competing in the World Surf League because of their new policy to allow TIMs to compete against women. She is made of tough stuff. Some of the comments under her Insta posts are just incredibly WRONG. I am surprised to see how many of the TWAW Brigade just spouting pseudoscience ‘facts’ and screaming at anyone who disagrees with them that they need to ‘do some research’.

Reactions: 31
They’ve edited together highlights of the Glasgow event.
Great to see these highlights. Jean from Aberdeen brought me to tears. She used the great Scottish word scunnered and that it was I am with all this, so scunnered. I can bet all the Scottish grannies feel the same (I could cry thinking about old ladies being called hateful bigots because they don’t want a TIM giving them intimate care. It’s a basic human right to ask for dignity 😣😣😣).

Need to go make a cuppa after watching that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was obvious from the start that the husband had murdered his wife and child, but anyone expressing sadness and anger on social media was shot down by people saying "You don't know that's what happened" (yes we f-ing do) and "Maybe the wife did it" (as if she f-ing did).
Yup, you knew straight away it was a murder suicide. It has been confirmed now too. Horrible.

A man was found guilty of murdering Bennylynn Burke and her daughter yesterday too. The coward tried to claim diminished responsibility but that didn't wash. He has been sentenced to at least 36 years. It's heartbreaking, women are simply not safe anywhere.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've always supported gay rights but I'm getting tired of seeing rainbow stuff everywhere, it makes me feel like I'm living in my little pony world.

My work has just announced pride month. It seems to alternate with black history and there's hardly any time of the year now where something isn’t being championed. I don't think that it makes any difference to people's feelings (pro or against) but it does feel like over saturation sometimes.
It's definitely being forced on us all whether we like it or not. Don't like it? Must be transphobic. 😤

The thing for me is I support LGBT people but I also support women's rights and women's safety. Seems in recent years they'd rather be seen as inclusive no matter who that puts at risk.

I don't understand how they can't see how detrimental that is to the community overall. I'm all for letting people live however they please but stay out of women's spaces and leave the children alone!!
---

On horses and rainbow crossings (I've seen it happen in real life too, the horses were NOT happy)

I was gonna mention this at some point idk if every city has one but Sheffield council shouldn't be investing in bs like this when half the city is dead with 0 actual development or improvements.

Reactions: 14
I had a look at this but it’s completely impossible to answer because it’s all about “gender identity.” I don’t have a “gender identity,” I have a sex, and there are various stereotypes and social sanctions placed upon me because of my sex, which women have been fighting against for hundreds of years. I am absolutely sick fed up of this notion that we get to identify out of it.

Another familicide this week, another woman killed by her husband and a little girl killed by her own dad, another crime that’s committed almost exclusively by men. It horrifies me that TRAs and politicians still use the ‘not all men’ strapline or spout lies about trans being the most at risk in society - are they bleeping blind? Are we just ignoring crimes against women now? Why would you let any man further infiltrate women’s spaces when we’re already not even safe in our own homes?
As @obnoxiouspelican says, we have yet another woman and her child, apparently killed by the man of the family. Every single week, two women are killed by their partner. And they wonder why we don't want to share our spaces with them, they wonder why we're scared? 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I have only been using Tattle since September and this thread intermittently. I was so happy to see that there was a space to discuss these issues as so few exist.
I’m not sure I understand the parameters correctly though … to my mind the discussion about rainbow crossings and the lack of actual same sex spaces in lgbtq communities are directly connected to the gender debate. One of the first communities to speak out were lesbians. We have been likened to canaries in the coal mine because also it ten years ago there were workshops called The Cotton Ceiling run for transwomen on how to get into our pants. It’s what freaked me out, even before I realised they were transing children and putting them on medical pathways. It’s the cloak of lgbt rights and diversity and inclusion that has shoehorned the total erosion and obliteration of women’s rights and single sex spaces throughout the western world. So the crossings are part of the whole issue!

JKRowling wrote much about lesbian erasure in her essay. The corporate world and Human Resources departments are pushing this ideology onto all of us at work as well as in our general lives. It’s all part of the same problem, gender ideology is touching every part of our lives, in our schools and consequently brainwashing our children.
It’s impossible to separate topics up as I can’t actually think of a part of my life that isn’t actually infected by this dreadful cultural phenomenon at the moment.
Sports, prisons, workplaces, schools, government, changing rooms, gay spaces and on and on and on. I feel like we are fighting on all fronts and sometimes it’s actually terrifying how insidious it all is. So playing down any element of it, whether it’s a road crossing or a lanyard is annoying as it’s all connected.

We are in a culture war and sometimes I feel we have already lost. Spaces like this make me feel less bleak so I hope we can discuss any element we feel is relevant. I don’t want to be signposted to an LGB area ( I didn’t know there was one) because I know that us lesbians are submerged by gender ideology, just like the rest of us, and it feels like drowning!

(Sorry that this reads a bit like a dramatic Jack Monroe blog - I feel too emotional about this stuff at times).
---

1. Trans and gender ideology takes over the gay rights movement. They sell this to governments as diversity and inclusion.
2. Local authorities demonstrate their diversity by replacing zebra crossings with rainbow ones.
3. Some people point out that this is a danger to blind people as dogs can’t understand them.
4. Some people accuse other people of transphobia and homophobia.
5. The blind community lose safe road crossings and can’t even complain about it.

This is how it works.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And heaven forbid we ever have a day of remembrance for the 2.5 women murdered every week by men in the UK. Imagine that? police standing for a minute’s silence to remember the dead women.
Irony is ,..A good few of them would be under suspicion for hurting women themselves.
There is a Women's Day of Remembrance and for the past 3 years there have been disgusting TRA protests outside. I think it is run by FiLia or Women's Place UK
---

Forgive me if I’m wrong but I have only been using Tattle since September and this thread intermittently. I was so happy to see that there was a space to discuss these issues as so few exist.
I’m not sure I understand the parameters correctly though … to my mind the discussion about rainbow crossings and the lack of actual same sex spaces in lgbtq communities are directly connected to the gender debate. One of the first communities to speak out were lesbians. We have been likened to canaries in the coal mine because also it ten years ago there were workshops called The Cotton Ceiling run for transwomen on how to get into our pants. It’s what freaked me out, even before I realised they were transing children and putting them on medical pathways. It’s the cloak of lgbt rights and diversity and inclusion that has shoehorned the total erosion and obliteration of women’s rights and single sex spaces throughout the western world. So the crossings are part of the whole issue!

JKRowling wrote much about lesbian erasure in her essay. The corporate world and Human Resources departments are pushing this ideology onto all of us at work as well as in our general lives. It’s all part of the same problem, gender ideology is touching every part of our lives, in our schools and consequently brainwashing our children.
It’s impossible to separate topics up as I can’t actually think of a part of my life that isn’t actually infected by this dreadful cultural phenomenon at the moment.
Sports, prisons, workplaces, schools, government, changing rooms, gay spaces and on and on and on. I feel like we are fighting on all fronts and sometimes it’s actually terrifying how insidious it all is. So playing down any element of it, whether it’s a road crossing or a lanyard is annoying as it’s all connected.

We are in a culture war and sometimes I feel we have already lost. Spaces like this make me feel less bleak so I hope we can discuss any element we feel is relevant. I don’t want to be signposted to an LGB area ( I didn’t know there was one) because I know that us lesbians are submerged by gender ideology, just like the rest of us, and it feels like drowning!

(Sorry that this reads a bit like a dramatic Jack Monroe blog - I feel too emotional about this stuff at times).
---

1. Trans and gender ideology takes over the gay rights movement. They sell this to governments as diversity and inclusion.
2. Local authorities demonstrate their diversity by replacing zebra crossings with rainbow ones.
3. Some people point out that this is a danger to blind people as dogs can’t understand them.
5. The blind community lose safe road crossings and can’t even complain about it.

This is how it works.
Welcome.

The trans ideology movement is essentially a men's rights movement. They want to remove all women only spaces, lower boundaries and safeguarding. This is a risk to all women regardless of sexuality (unless you are a man saying otherwise). Ultimately, (and this is happening) men can parade around as they wish (naked with erect pineses etc) in women only spaces and women cannot complain because these men are classed as women if they say they are. Also, in the US, as only men can perform rape, they will not be charged with rape if they say they are a woman, then even get put into women's prisons. Let's not even get onto the kids..
---

---

This is how it works.
Welcome.

The trans ideology movement is essentially a men's rights movement. They want to remove all women only spaces, lower boundaries and safeguarding. This is a risk to all women regardless of sexuality (unless you are a man saying otherwise). Ultimately, (and this is happening) men can parade around as they wish (naked with erect penises etc) in women only spaces and women cannot complain because these men are classed as women if they say they are. Also, in the US, as only men can perform rape, they will not be charged with rape if they say they are a woman, then even get put into women's prisons. Let's not even get onto the kids..

Also, we are not in a culture war, we are in a full on assault of women's rights globally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My husband has just come in and said 'so you were right then"!

Reactions: 13
I don't know if anyone followed the case of the little girl (11) missing in Galashiels? A 53 year old man has been arrested in connection with it, and a friend on FB messaged me there saying her partner is from the area and says he's a TIM. Unconfirmed, of course, but nothing would surprise me in Scotland anymore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know if anyone followed the case of the little girl (11) missing in Galashiels? A 53 year old man has been arrested in connection with it, and a friend on FB messaged me there saying her partner is from the area and says he's a TIM. Unconfirmed, of course, but nothing would surprise me in Scotland anymore.
I’ve been wondering about this. I see lots of missing kids on local fb pages that (thankfully) they are usually found safe. But I thought it was strange that although she was found, it’s ended up as a news story. She wasn’t missing longer than other kids have been (and sadly it’s quite common now to see pleas for missing kids). Made me wonder if there was more to the story. We’ll see what comes out. Thank god she’s been found safe though.

Reactions: 9

We get International Women’s Day, AKA Why Is There No International Men’s Day (spoiler: there is).

To be fair there is a women’s history month but it doesn’t seem to get as much corporate acknowledgment as Pride month.

Reactions: 11
As @obnoxiouspelican says, we have yet another woman and her child, apparently killed by the man of the family. Every single week, two women are killed by their partner. And they wonder why we don't want to share our spaces with them, they wonder why we're scared? 😡

I watched a very good youtube video last week that stated that the trans invasion of women's spaces, rights, language, jobs etc 100% depended on women initially supporting it. So no, we can no longer afford be kind to men.
---

This is very graphic and not for the faint hearted.

Gender non-conforming 3rd gender in India

---

This is very graphic and not for the faint hearted.

Gender non-conforming 3rd gender in India

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is alarming from Amelia Strickler, the weight lifter who has spoken out about female sports. If any of you live in the South East.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Some light relief on a heavy topic...

"All of who you are is sacred" Its top says, as It protests to legalise surgery for mentally ill young people to slice off their genitals.

(I call the person It because I don't know Its correct pronouns and wouldn't dream of offending It)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This literally brought a tear to my eye.
I’m working my way through the full video (somebody else shared sorry forgotten who!) it’s 100% worth the watch 💞 I’m glad I’m not the only one that got leaky eyes 🥹

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.