Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When India said “ looking like I do” unfortunately for him, he looks like a man still, he thinks like a man still, he reacts and asserts like a man and it’s like the old analogy of it if looks like a duck. And even 2 years ago I would have used the feminine pronoun for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When India said “ looking like I do” unfortunately for him, he looks like a man still, he thinks like a man still, he reacts and asserts like a man and it’s like the old analogy of it if looks like a duck. And even 2 years ago I would have used the feminine pronoun for him.
He does. I had never seen videos of him before this one. On the pics he looks like a man but on the video it is worse!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if that’s why he’s such an angry little fucker. All that surgery, hair transplants, the pain and the money and after all that it’s still as plain as the nose on his face that he’s a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trans masc? What the hell is that? Narcissistic…

I don’t care

I truly don’t.

Social media has warped people’s perception of their importance to everyone else. Main character energy… is being a coked up hole as far as I can make out

• Wow
Reactions: 27
India Willoughby Hits Out At 'Toxic And Awful' Trans Debate In Emotional Question Time Speech (msn.com)

And is quoted as saying.....“It’s been incredibly toxic and awful as a trans person,” she noted. “To be sat at home and see people who aren’t actually trans discuss your life and paint you as a whole, en masse, as dangerous to society and unwanted, is just horrible.”

I would like to change a few of these words to say......To be sat at home and see people who aren't actually WOMEN discuss your life (and your gender and your sex as a whole) is just horrible. !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
India Willoughby fathered a child with his sperm so he is not, and never will be, a biological woman. He was pitiful last night, he's thick as tit and laughably says the media are cherry picking and manipulating stories about dirty bleeping rapists being imprisoned with women. Gender ideology is going to be hoisted by its own petard very soon and I cannot bleeping wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Love this from Germaine, I'm sure most of you have seen this, but it's 100% truth, how these trans, LBGT+HYPGNABVCXYX lot choose to ignore basic biology is beyond me, & how seemingly 'normal' people play along with this trend is even more disturbing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone who would put a rapist in amongst vulnerable women like this because “they’re no angels” is a bleeping monster.
“They’re no angels” is the crux of the issue.

I genuinely believe that some people - maybe more than we think - believe it’s OK to put a male sex offender into a female prison because they think female prisoners deserve to live in the worst conditions imaginable. They’re in prison right? They’re supposed to be punished! duck ‘em.

It’s also why I think policy makers believed they might get away with it with minimal uproar.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This guy needs a lot of mental help.
As do his children.
Wearing lipstick does not a woman make.
How dare you.
What TF is "gender expansive"?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
India Willoughby fathered a child with his sperm so he is not, and never will be, a biological woman. He was pitiful last night, he's thick as tit and laughably says the media are cherry picking and manipulating stories about dirty bleeping rapists being imprisoned with women. Gender ideology is going to be hoisted by its own petard very soon and I cannot bleeping wait.
When challenged their argument shrivels up like a crisp packet thrown in a fire. No wonder they screech no debate.

Reactions: 22
Trans masc? What the hell is that? Narcissistic…

Reading the comments and it seems that everyone is just as confused, but trying to be polite about it. It's all attention seeking. Who cares.

Watching it shaking but so glad for Ella Whelan is there! India did indeed make a tit of himself, especially when he used himself as an example of someone who gets raped and would he expect to be put in a men’s prison, looking as he does?? What?? Why would the VICTIM be put in prison? He’s off his head. I’m annoyed no one picked him up on that idiotic statement. But shows he always thinks of himself first and foremost. And again saying he’s a biological woman, just to wind all us women up (and he succeeded!!). Such an insult for a MAN to claim to be a biological woman. What a delusional nut case.
---

India also tried to go down the road that Cornton vale is a tough prison with no angels in there - so what, does that mean they are fair game to be raped by Adam Graham?
The "women in prison are no angels" comment tells you everything you need to know about how TiMs such as India view women. That women in prison are fair game and deserve to be attacked.

India came out with the usual bollocks about how trans people are 20x more likely to be attacked. I'm sure India is well aware that women are murdered daily because they're women. As someone who claims to be a biological woman (!), you'd think India would be fighting our corner. But their hatred for woman was so clear last night.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.