Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’ve still got a penis they should not be incarcerated with women regardless of the reason for their incarceration.
Agreed. I was responding to Nicolas comment in the tweet, but it should be expanded as you said to all men. Even if they have had surgery they shouldn’t be with women. They should be in a third space. If there are that many prisoners trying to switch on those grounds there should be enough for their own prison.

Reactions: 19
Anyone find the 'trans rapist' headlines funny? Is this person identifying as a rapist? Nope.

Just sloppy journalism.

They are not a trans rapist. They are a rapist. Stop muddying the bleeping waters.
I’m still bewildered that some outlets, including the BBC, are calling him a woman and “she” even though it’s turned out he hasn’t even got a gender recognition certificate and they’re doing that literally just from his own say so.

I suppose it’s marginally more consistent than the various politicians who have done a half reverse ferret and are not calling him “she”, but not calling him “he” either and referring to him only as “the rapist”. People have screenshots, no matter how many Tweets confirming this they frantically delete.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope those girls sue the college for not looking our for their safety. “Trans” or not, he is a 30 something bloke on a course mostly comprising of 18-25 year olds . I used to work for a Further Education college that did Hair and Beauty, almost all the girls were 18-20.

---

Omg I love him for this!
This is so frustrating isnt it........it rings huge safeguarding bells.

How was a man with this kind of history allowed to do a course like this, without adequate information or support? Its where the whole thing about privacy and data security is so complicated. These students weren't adequately supported or safeguarded by the college.

Someone should have been told this person was on trial for rape, and ok maybe he should have still been allowed to start the course, but with conditions, the women shouldnt have been asked to get naked in front of him for spray tanning for instance!!

Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious and depressing that on the Jack Monroe thread there are people who see through her grift but are still so utterly in thrall to gender bullshit that to suggest Jack isn’t actually “non binary” - and that the concept of non-binary is designed to enable the Jacks of this world - just seems to not compute with them

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s hilarious and depressing that on the Jack Monroe thread there are people who see through her grift but are still so utterly in thrall to gender bullshit that to suggest Jack isn’t actually “non binary” - and that the concept of non-binary is designed to enable the Jacks of this world - just seems to not compute with them
Non entity!

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I was responding to Nicolas comment in the tweet, but it should be expanded as you said to all men. Even if they have had surgery they shouldn’t be with women. They should be in a third space. If there are that many prisoners trying to switch on those grounds there should be enough for their own prison.
I think this really must be how it must go with everything. Now that everyone can see what is being forced on women, they must now stop forcing women to accommodate these men. If the government want to make accommodations for them, then it must be trans spaces across the board - or they use the mens.

Reactions: 11

Made me sick to my stomach reading that this morning 🤢
The one thing that gives me hope reading this article is that despite it referring to him as ‘her’, the witnesses are quoted as referring to him as him. The witnesses calling it as it is, a male pervert doing perverted things. I wonder if the person writing it fights with their conscience to call an obvious man a woman.

ETA: does anyone else feel like more cross dressing perverts are coming out into the open? Every other day there’s an article or something. Where are all the perverted TiFs…? It’s almost as if it’s a predominately male problem.

Reactions: 24
The one thing that gives me hope reading this article is that despite it referring to him as ‘her’, the witnesses are quoted as referring to him as him. The witnesses calling it as it is, a male pervert doing perverted things. I wonder if the person writing it fights with their conscience to call an obvious man a woman.

ETA: does anyone else feel like more cross dressing perverts are coming out into the open? Every other day there’s an article or something. Where are all the perverted TiFs…? It’s almost as if it’s a predominately male problem.
I am noticing more AGPs striding around in public in my city centre now. Those I have seen locally seem to be middleaged.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Very sweaty Sam Smith on Graham Norton tonight looking like he was about to eat Claire Foy and Sarah Michelle Gellar 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.