Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Prime Minister's spokesman said: 'This is a case in which the courts are yet to hand down a sentence so I'm not going to give anything on the specifics. I've seen the reporting and understand the concerns.'

He added: 'The UK has a policy which sees the prison service in England and Wales manage transgender prisoners on a case-by-case basis and transgender women must go through a robust risk assessment which factors in their offending history and anatomy before they can be moved to a women's prison.'

The Tories are doing better than any other party but they are still not doing enough and this is still happening on their watch. This response is just not good enough. No trans woman should be going anywhere near a women’s prison. I don’t care what crime they committed or what risk they may or may not present to female inmates. They are male. They should not be there, full stop.
The tories are the only ones prepared to do something because no other party will. I'm not voting Labour ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're discussing the Isla Bryson case on the Scottish news. Amber, a transgender SNP activist says that they shouldn't be tarred with the same brush as this person.

What they really should have been asked is, how would they feel if a transgender woman shoplifter was banged up with a transgender woman rapist!!!

For me, any person convicted of sexual assault should be locked up in the jail which reflects their actual sex - not their "gender".

And how many transgender males want into male prisons???

Reactions: 29
Did anyone catch the chat on this morning? I missed it but I’d be curious how it was approached.

Reactions: 1
Also, how many TIF (as in, WOMEN who are pretending to be men) are being convicted of
Crimes? Especially crimes of a sexual nature? I’m sure it’s a MUCH MUCH lower rate (mainly because women are much less likely to be sexual predators than men are).
TIM are in a league all of their own. They should not be housed with vulnerable women.

They're discussing the Isla Bryson case on the Scottish news. Amber, a transgender SNP activist says that they shouldn't be tarred with the same brush as this person.

What they really should have been asked is, how would they feel if a transgender woman shoplifter was banged up with a transgender woman rapist!!!

For me, any person convicted of sexual assault should be locked up in the jail which reflects their actual sex - not their "gender".

Reactions: 20
I really hope the coverage of this male rapist is the tipping point for this dangerous nonsense but I won’t hold my breath.

The picture of him in pink leggings with an obvious and deliberate bulge is so repulsive but it’s a perfect insight into the mindset of deviants like this. He’s mocking his victims and continuing to assert his power and control over them, and women in general, with the backing of the state. He’s now potentially going to be placed permanently in cortonvale where he can re-traumatise vulnerable women with impunity. This is a living hell.
My thoughts entirely. Surely anyone with a modicum of common sense will start to question this nonsense.

Straw that broke the camels back, hopefully?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This association counts every woman killed by her partner or ex partner.
No trans woman has been killed by a partner or ex.
But, as I have already written here about it, TRAs keep accusing them of transphobia…

Here again… no words about women being killed… « and what about trans?” 😤

C44A5522-EB9F-4E10-967F-6237F4B5D776.jpeg

Reactions: 6

“Amber” looks like Harry Maguire in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone should let Mr Daly know that there are actual women who can’t do something they love because of who they are when you allow men into their category.
this!! Why can’t he see how ironic he is being? He’s a smug prick.

---

"Just like the children who are being transitioned, female prisoners are live experiments" - Graham Linehan

It breaks my heart every time I see a women say this stuff should be happening. They must hate themselves so much to self sabotage things for women. Shame on them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I just can’t understand how we’re at a point where thinking a male rapist doesn’t belong anywhere near female prisoners under any circumstances whatsoever is controversial. It’s absolutely terrifying.
A poster at the end of the last thread wrote about how some of the incarcerated women will be rape survivors, forced to deal with his presence. It's so terrifying to imagine.

was raped at 19, 30 years ago. Two men were involved. Today two men will be coming to my house to collect a broken washing machine and deliver a new one. I was awake, crying and panicking until 3am. The last time we had to have gas engineers here, two of them turned up and just hearing two men's voices at my door, knowing I had to let them in triggered my ptsd so hard that I ended up hiding in a cupboard, totally irrational with terror.

I cannot imagine how it would feel to be in a place where you can't try to escape from the trigger, and can't even voice your feelings without getting in trouble for being transphobic. I can't really even let myself think about it because it makes me more panicked than I already am.

This year is the 200th anniversary of the act promoted by Elizabeth Fry that finally gave women single sex prisons and we are going backwards due to the nonsensical and magical idea that a man can become a woman even as everyone can observe his raping cock outlined by his pink leggings. We knew better at a time when slavery was still legal and you could be hung for theft, for God's sake. How is this insanity possible?

---

It could’ve been a really empowering story of a boy who goes against sexist stereotypes and is self assured and confident enough to openly like what he likes despite peer pressure and potential bullying, but NooOoOoO, if you like pink you have to be a girl and want to mutilate your genitals.
I used to be on a discussion board with Coy's mother. She and her husband were exactly the kind of parents you'd imagine getting excited about the attention for having a "trans child". She claimed his "gender identity" was clear when he was just months old because he preferred a pink blanket to a blue one. That was what triggered the whole circus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The state the courts have got themselves into by submitting to the demands of gender ideology is vividly illustrated by the judge’s remarks to the defendant in this case: “Ms Bryson, you have been convicted of two extremely serious charges, this being charges of rape”. A woman cannot be convicted of rape, which is an assault involving the use of a penis. In a bitter irony, the prosecutor described Bryson’s evidence as “entirely incredible and unreliable” — yet the court accepted his claim to be a woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m getting a bit bolder these days and have liked one or two GC things on SM. I’ve always avoided doing that. But if it’s noticed by my employer and mentioned (can’t see that happening but who knows), it’s a hill in prepared to die on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope this rapist news makes a lot of people THINK “A male rapist in a womens prison? Hell no!”

I still also can’t get over the attempt to cancel Aretha Franklin’s Natural Woman song… when will the masses wake up and say “no more” to being told what not to listen to, what to read etc.

Heartened though to see David Blunkett and Tony Robinson speaking out. More need to do it but maybe people are feeling more brave (not you, Mark Hamill)
With Fiona Bruce the men's rights activist trying to shut him down!

Her and Lorraine Kelly need to be off our screens pronto. Both are just TRA propaganda spewers!

---

Terrifying

Are kids shown this when they make these life altering decisions? Of course they aren't.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Article about the planned attack of the furries against standing for women.
[COLOR=%s]"furious furverts have planned a [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]counter-demo[/COLOR][COLOR=%s]. A ‘battle of Furlodden’ could be on the cards."[/COLOR]
This is so frustrating.

If you look at the initial optics...... furry cartoon characters arent seen as threatening, they are seen as harmless childrens characters. So its a group deliberately choosing a costume where they can completely hide and mask their identity in a child friendly cartoon outfit.

I wish there was a way to respond that was supportive of the gender critical women speakers? Its hard to know how to react to this level of incipient aggression, and part of me is so glad that there are women out there prepared to be open and gender critical.

But Could they in some way also dress up, so that their identities are hidden? Something like
1674730179092.png

---

although perhaps the headscarf and boiler suit is a bit aggressive. Im just thinking of something that is perhaps non aggressive and non threatening, but also a way for less confident women to hide behind, and yet still show support? Something to contrast against childish furries? or black covered ninjas?
Maybe Aprons...and wooden spoons, and pushchairs?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.