Gender Discussion #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely impossible. It is science fiction. Women are not baby ovens. They create the baby from their own tissue, nourish it through their blood, grow a whole organ to keep it alive. It’s convenient for the oven theory for commercial surrogacy, but the reality is all babies start as part of her body. A uterus transplant would be rejected by a man’s body because it does not belong there. As you say, if a transplant can no be made from woman to woman to allow her to carry a child, why can’t the research be done on that, rather than science fiction for men with a birth fetish.
Absolutely. They think we're just holes and human incubators but the entire female body is physiologically different to males for the very purpose of gestating a child and giving birth. Everything from our skeletons to our vascular and endocrine systems are different in a way that it is literally impossible to replicate even with any scientific advance. It just isn't possible. It's like saying science will one day make my cat into a bleeping racoon if I just wish hard enough. And they can duck off with this idea that by saying this, we're the ones reducing women to our body parts. No. I will likely never have children but it doesn't change the irrefutable fact that my body is organised in a way to facilitate gestation and childbirth.

Also these crackpots can have kids if they want, the usual way, by inseminating a woman. Sometimes lads, you just get what you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apologies if already posted
the whole NHS is in actual crisis, people are having chemo postponed, it is verging on impossible to get any kind of therapy, dentist appointments etc, but yes, of course this is a priority :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Apologies if already posted
My aunt has been waiting 3 years on a hip replacement and is in huge amounts of pain every second of every day and can hardly walk. To go private would cost £15k which as a 75 year pensioner she obviously can’t afford that. So she’s waiting in excruciating pain. But waits she does. Maybe I should take the NHS to court for this? Ffs these people are so self obsessed and have no grip on reality. It’s not life saving care you twats!! If a person is suicidal then they need to access mental health care. We all know there’s a mental health crisis happening right now and backlogs there too. But stamping your feet and trying to get transgender ‘care’ prioritised is an absolute joke and and insult to all those people who are waiting in pain or who have died waiting. Of an actual illness, not just a desire for boobs and a vaj 😞

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Ohhh the government launching an official enquiry into Mermaids is sweet sweet schadenfreude after Mermaids tried to get the LGB Alliance stripped of their charitable status. Just beautiful.

Free range uteruses is so chilling - the implication being that non-free range ones would be available, like cages of women bred for organs. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The CCO’s website states they only announce an inquiry if they feel it is in the public interest to do so. seems like they think making concerns known to service-users is more important to protecting “trans youth”’s safety than “tarring” Mermaids’ name. 🤷‍♀️

I had a look at the usual suspects’ instagrams (Monroe Bergdorf, Owen Jones) and no word on this yet. Will be interesting to see what they say if anything at all.

I saw a comment on Mermaids’ post (comments are limited) saying “I hope one poor recruitment decision won’t undo all the good work you’ve done” and I legit lol’d. They either have an efficient system which they didn’t use on Breslow, or their recruitment system is flawed. It’s not going to be the former is it, so it’s not just one poor recruitment decision, it’s a broken recruitment framework and a lack of effective safeguarding.

Reactions: 14
Ohhh the government launching an official enquiry into Mermaids is sweet sweet schadenfreude after Mermaids tried to get the LGB Alliance stripped of their charitable status. Just beautiful.

Free range uteruses is so chilling - the implication being that non-free range ones would be available, like cages of women bred for organs. 🤢
I think I'm one of the few who doesn't like either of them! Mermaids for obvious reasons that have been pointed out here many times, but also LGB Alliance because they do duck all for actual lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Also, from what I could tell, their recent conference was mostly straight people. Neither are fit for purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes! It just seems so far-fetched. I am not an expert in this area at all so don’t want to give a definitive opinion but the odds are stacked so far against it. There are loads of issues around female reproductive health that are more urgent and more realistic to research. The level of scientific understanding isn’t surprising given it comes from the same bunch of people who think a vagina is just a hole.

Gov.uk statement on Mermaids - a lot of emphasis on trustees here but the whole lot of them are being examined. Probably has something to do with Breslow id imagine. I wonder if the CC have found anything else? https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-announces-statutory-inquiry-into-mermaids
Basically and this is really frankenstein if you had a uterus in a lab could you initiate pregnancy and then fufile all the parameters to birth.
Its a resounding no but people with cocks, what they think is feminine hairstyles and clothing think they can somehow have a baby one day. Its not science fiction its totally mental delusions.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This is Ellie Mae O'Hagan in her previous job ...

It's such a sixth form argument when you bring your friends into the conversation. This isn't about your friends, this is about the most vulnerable and marginalised women in society being ignored to placate the needs of men!

Honestly, it's baffling how much women are willing to easily give up to make men feel comfortable.

Reactions: 14
E5E5BBDD-1B2D-4841-8182-318C721E90CE.jpeg

3256E4DE-CE45-4DF2-9D64-E8F1A94A10B1.jpeg

From Owen Jones’ likes on Twitter

Yes sure it’s a dogged suspiciousness of trans people. The pedophile trustee doesn’t factor into it at all

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1777860
View attachment 1777862
From Owen Jones’ likes on Twitter

Yes sure it’s a dogged suspiciousness of trans people. The pedophile trustee doesn’t factor into it at all
Absolute bollocks. I work for an organisation that conducts impartial investigations and we are so heavily measured on balancing evidence and impartiality, it's impossible to be like, "Oh I'm feeling transphobic today, let's reach a conclusion with no evidence!"

Reactions: 17
Hahahahahaaaa , can't come soon enough 🤣🤣🤣😎😎

" Wipe yer sad-face mouth, mate......."

Screenshot_20221202-204502_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 4
I saw a comment on Mermaids’ post (comments are limited) saying “I hope one poor recruitment decision won’t undo all the good work you’ve done” and I legit lol’d. They either have an efficient system which they didn’t use on Breslow, or their recruitment system is flawed. It’s not going to be the former is it, so it’s not just one poor recruitment decision, it’s a broken recruitment framework and a lack of effective safeguarding.
Clearly whoever posted that thinks that the only misdeed on Mermaids’ part that has resulted in a statutory inquiry into Mermaids being opened is Dr Shoe Shagger Breslow’s recruitment. That’s tip of the iceberg stuff! I expect there is going to be a lot coming out over the questionable and dangerous advice given to children without parents/guardians knowing.

Anyone looking for a new job? They must be desperate (not mine).

View attachment 1777752
Presumably a fixed term role given the job title. What’s the likelihood that they won‘t be having another permanent CEO again? You’d have to be barking mad to put your name forward for this role.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.