Gender Discussion #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan doesn't care about the trans community, or the gay community or women. Dylan cares about getting a constant source of fame, attention and money for himself.
Agreed. Very fame hungry. It does make you worry about the generation as a whole seeing that as the best journey in life because its all they see, fame, numbers, influencer life. I hope that when my little one grows up there will be some rejection or realisation of what you lose in chasing those things and how fake internet culture is.

The reason we are all here chatting anonymously is because there are very few other places online you can do so without being screamed at for being transphobic. So as much as I like a bit of debate and love peaking people, I don’t really have the energy to answer questions we’ve gone over so many times.

Thankfully the wiki is there and anyone is free to grab a cuppa and sit and read through all our threads. Warning though - some content is not for the faint hearted.
Thank you! Will do just this and respect for the warning.

You don’t even bother to reply to us. You switch to another subject. You mix up everything and accuse us of saying things we have never said. I suspect you of being a man doing drag actually. And I won’t bother replying anymore. And when nobody here answer your questions, you will accuse us of not wanting to chat with you. You will threaten to leave etc.
Literally all I've done is reply to! Where have I mixed things up or accused you of saying anything without it possibly just being misinterpretation? This is a forum after all, we are speaking with the tones we would in normal conversation. I think I've been quite respectful tbh.

I understand calling me a man is just a way to shut me down. If you want to know more about me I can give it to you to an extent as I'm sure we are all only comfortable giving so much about ourselves here.

I don't see how asking why people are comfortable using Nadia's preferred pronouns is in anyway incendiary, if anything its an interesting to everyone here regardless of views because it shows where the line is for people. If you don't like something said or asked its not a personal attack.

Dylan doesn't care about the trans community, or the gay community or women. Dylan cares about getting a constant source of fame, attention and money for himself.
I think this is a standard theme really, most of the , for example, lesbian, gay, feminist etc movement is really collective. A lot of these trans people (and I say these because it is pretty specific) just want personal attention

Reactions: 5
I think this is a standard theme really, most of the , for example, lesbian, gay, feminist etc movement is really collective. A lot of these trans people (and I say these because it is pretty specific) just want personal attention
A lot of these particular anti-Women " trans " people need a frying-pan over the head

Reactions: 7
A lot of these particular anti-Women " trans " people need a frying-pan over the head
What they need is living like a woman (not a trans one) for a month, seeing what we put up with. Not being giving advantages, just being catcalled, paid less, feeling unsafe in most situations at night, being talked over and mansplained by men at work, pain being undermined in medical settings, pain in childbirth being seen somehow as a weakness... the list goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.