Gender Discussion #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at the availability for Jordan Gray. If you and 300 pals are looking for <£30 entertainment on Friday night with 48 hours notice, it’s an option.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have posted on Digiral Spy and do not recall anyone wanting to identify as a baby as someone in the last thread suggests happened. Thank goodness I must have missed that one.

If real it is a worrying development as these days there do not seem to be any boundaries left as to how far some will take this. When people get to self define the limits of what is acceptable you tend to hand the keys to the darkest imaginations .

Another perfect illustration of the nonsense that a literally boundless world where barriers no longer exist would be a good thing.

We have rules in society for valid reasons and if we all get to make up our own then nothing good will result.

I thought from their utterly silly posts that the man with those increasingly ridiculous videos posted of day 97 or whatever of'girlhood' was doing it as a joke as it was so insanely OTT or maybe to expose the nonsense of gender ideology by playacting as one with some being confused if it was real. I never imagined it might BE real.

And it is somewhat disturbing to think that the man with his finger on the nuclear trigger who could obliterate the planet in a moment did regard that person as a representation of what transgender represents now so as to invite them into the White House.

There looks to be an awful lot of parody taking place out there right now so you cannot tell what is what half the time and that is either so good it fools the majority or so bad it makes fools out of the trans community as people will think that by supporting how anyone can self ID as anything you make true that the absurd must be defined as real. And the world will rightly say no way to that.

Boundaries exist to protect society from anarchy not to wall in self expression. But boundaries are usually in the way to those practicising extreme ideology. Not those with reasonable requests for freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Corbyn on twitter criticising Badenoch for criticising Pink News in a speech. It’s triggered some good tweet responses.

The speech in question:

Also, Izzard on Rogan is something I can’t fathom watching (justified by this clip I think 😬)

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
It's the Gender Recognition Reform bill vote in the Scottish Parliament today and it looks like Nicola Sturgeon is going to whip it for SNP MSPs :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It's the Gender Recognition Reform bill vote in the Scottish Parliament today and it looks like Nicola Sturgeon is going to whip it for SNP MSPs :(
However rafik 4 just did a piece from the front page of the Telegraph headline STURGEON’S TAVISTOCK.
It’s about the Scottish gender clinic and has evidence of 16 year olds gettting mastectomies after 1 appointment only.
If that story doesn’t make a difference today, I don’t know what will. However it may be too late to change the vote today.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m clutching pearls aghast at how captured the SNP and Greens are and the NHS in general.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have posted on Digiral Spy and do not recall anyone wanting to identify as a baby as someone in the last thread suggests happened. Thank goodness I must have missed that one.

If real it is a worrying development as these days there do not seem to be any boundaries left as to how far some will take this. When people get to self define the limits of what is acceptable you tend to hand the keys to the darkest imaginations .

Another perfect illustration of the nonsense that a literally boundless world where barriers no longer exist would be a good thing.

We have rules in society for valid reasons and if we all get to make up our own then nothing good will result.

I thought from their utterly silly posts that the man with those increasingly ridiculous videos posted of day 97 or whatever of'girlhood' was doing it as a joke as it was so insanely OTT or maybe to expose the nonsense of gender ideology by playacting as one with some being confused if it was real. I never imagined it might BE real.

And it is somewhat disturbing to think that the man with his finger on the nuclear trigger who could obliterate the planet in a moment did regard that person as a representation of what transgender represents now so as to invite them into the White House.

There looks to be an awful lot of parody taking place out there right now so you cannot tell what is what half the time and that is either so good it fools the majority or so bad it makes fools out of the trans community as people will think that by supporting how anyone can self ID as anything you make true that the absurd must be defined as real. And the world will rightly say no way to that.

Boundaries exist to protect society from anarchy not to wall in self expression. But boundaries are usually in the way to those practicising extreme ideology. Not those with reasonable requests for freedom.
It's all identity politics in the US and frankly it's disgusting. The majority of left leaning women there fully support the erasure of 'woman' as the female sex and the ghastly idea that a woman is anyone who identifies as one. I can't work it out other than assume it really is a cult.

Because to support that idea really is mind bogglingly bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Irish Tattlers - especially if you are planning on being a patient in Holles St (maternity hospital in Dublin) - this is one of the medics speaking to a government committee on mental health

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This stupid bill is so depressing. So frustrating Sturgeon isn’t letting the SNP have a conscience vote. But I’m not surprised. She’s very controlling.

Just came across a discussion about "isn't it wonderful that Gen Z all have trans classmates now and just accept it as normal." Presenting it as a sign of social progress like Millennials having openly gay classmates when that was previously unheard of, or Gen X not having classmates who were disabled from polio. No, it's not wonderful, it's a form of social contagion. At one point someone said "when I was at school we didn't know being trans was an option!" well you don't have options, no one can choose their sex

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Even the MTF don’t even like Dylan

Just came across a discussion about "isn't it wonderful that Gen Z all have trans classmates now and just accept it as normal." Presenting it as a sign of social progress like Millennials having openly gay classmates when that was previously unheard of, or Gen X not having classmates who were disabled from polio. No, it's not wonderful, it's a form of social contagion. At one point someone said "when I was at school we didn't know being trans was an option!" well you don't have options, no one can choose their sex
I had a TIF in my class back in high school, no one thought it was normal and people (especially boys) just picked on this girl and only saw her as a tomboy lesbian, not a boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely we should encourage acceptance of gender non-conforming kids. But teaching that anyone can change their gender is the opposite of that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It will pass this stage because SNP vote as one unit. You would struggle to find a vote that has been open other than the sexual crime treatment since Nicola came to power. The hope is that it is either defeated in the supreme court (remember they have been advised against it) or that the Scottish secretary during passage makes an objection.

Even the MTF don’t even like Dylan

I had a TIF in my class back in high school, no one thought it was normal and people (especially boys) just picked on this girl and only saw her as a tomboy lesbian, not a boy.
I knew a gay kid who changed school about 3 years ago due to bullying. It was a pretty brutal school for bullying off all sorts and he was readily accepted at his new school. It all comes down to how the school deals with any bullying not just those involved with LGBT pupils.

• Sad
Eddie, of course, as a white man pretending he is a woman is JUST as oppressed as actual female candidates and those who have faced racist abuse

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.