Gender Discussion #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone for answering to my questions about your family and friends.

It’s very interesting to see the differences between us.

Reactions: 6

I’d quite like to go to this but would probably need to bring my toddler and knowing what Brighton is like I’m not sure that’ll be safe from the counter protests that I’m sure will be there. Sad that I can’t feel safe enough to go listen to women speak.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can this possibly fall under 'do no harm?'

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Creepy dude is at it again probably wanking over the comments from the Handmaids telling him how envious they are of his (very male) looking legs 🤮
Without wishing to 🔻 myself I’m glad it’s not just me that was unsettled by this. The dress wearing doesn’t bother me but the taking about underwear and photos of his matching undies laid out really bothered me.

I think he is a X dresser rather than TiM though

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How can this possibly fall under 'do no harm?'

This is actually a lot more intrusive for women than men having their bits inverted. What happens with the clitoris? Do women trans to men lose any feeling at all? Presumably it's hidden beneath the phallic leg or arm they have attached?
Follow up photos to the previous Tweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is actually a lot more intrusive for women than men having their bits inverted. What happens with the clitoris? Do women trans to men lose any feeling at all? Presumably it's hidden beneath the phallic leg or arm they have attached?

Follow up photos to the previous Tweet:

Yes. When the fake phallus is made, the clitoris is buried at the base of it. Any and all sexual sensation still comes from the clitoris.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I’m not squeamish or easily shocked but those images need to be under a spoiler.

What gets me though is how awful these sausage penises look. I can’t believe these surgical techniques were ever allowed to be developed. Genital surgery for FTMs and MTFs alike is horrific.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand the point of those fake penises. It's not like they can be 'used' as intended? (Trying not to be graphic.)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't understand the point of those fake penises. It's not like they can be 'used' as intended? (Trying not to be graphic.)
It will also means they can't enjoy non penetrative sex either. So that's a fun relationship.

I know sex isn't the be all and end all but it's a big part of a relationship, especially as so many of these people are late teens and early 20s. Should be the high point of their sexual experiences

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.