Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
My sister and I are definitely GC, as are our close colleagues (we're both NHS, different health trusts, she's admin and I'm clinical)
Our husbands are on board, and I've even managed to make my "right-on" twentysomething son look more closely at the implications of self I.D. and of the risks posed to us by *some* men who may identify as women.

I've just driven my 86 year old mum back home after Sunday lunch with us. We were talking in the car about how so many young women now want to change their gender (not sex, we both agree that you can't do that, no matter how many bits you chop off). My mum told me that she'd never admitted this to anyone since she has been an adult, but that when she was around 11-12 years old, she wanted to be a boy so badly, that she thought there was something wrong with her. It wasn't until one of her friends mentioned that she would much rather be a boy, that she realised she wasn't alone. When I asked her why she and her friends thought this way, she replied "Why wouldn't we want to be boys? Men were waited on hand and foot, they didn't have to have babies* or look after the kids. They didn't do the washing and ironing, the cooking or cleaning. Being a boy looked like fun, my brother had a motorbike!"

*The horrors of childbirth in the pre and post-war years, was real to my mum and her peers. One of her friends was brought up by her aunt and uncle after her mother died in childbirth. My mum's aunt died from a ruptured bladder when her baby was just under a year old. And female contraception was non-existent, the fear of unwanted pregnancy was all-consuming, especially for unmarried women.

My mum says that this is all just a "stupid fad" with young girls wanting to be "different", and old men being how old men have always been, a load of bloody perverts. (Her exact words!)
She's heard about the M&S boycott and completely agrees with it, as she says, women don't want men in their changing rooms, not in M&S, nor anywhere else. And she vehemently disagrees with men in women's sports. They're just "cheats", who need (quote) "a kick up the backside".

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Thank you all… thankfully all is well. Such a fraught time. So much stress and anxiety. You don’t get to cosplay this bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I think it's important for those living in the UK to raise the issue of Hampstead pond with groups like the Board of Deputies, the British Council of Muslims, as well as local religious leaders and community leaders. It is extremely unfair and disgusting that the rights of women (in this case religious women) are being overlooked, in favour of a minority who have repeatedly shown that they are aggressive, intimidating and display complete disregard for the safety of women. I know, from my own experience when I was younger, that women of faith tend to be forgotten about or even mocked by others. These TRAs and TiMs taking pleasure in pushing them (and other women) out of a woman-only space angers me - it's the disrespect, the male entitlement that no amount of make-up or badly fitted clothes can disguise and the insistence that they are the victims in all of this, when they are not

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Badirene

VIP Member

On the plus side, she has the one thing you can't do - wake up in the morning and be a real woman.

Also... An hour?!
"She was busy on her phone" meaning this poor woman kept her head down for an hour, probably on a train or bus, pretending to be busy on her phone because some strange bloke was staring her down across the aisle and she felt worried for her safety.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

bananabutter

VIP Member
My colleague inadvertently helped me convert another colleagues to a critic of gender ideology yesterday 😄

I can’t remember how it came about but the conversation was about how boys as young as 4 are “transitioning” and wear dresses and times have changed parents are being more open minded etc etc 🥴 I didn’t want to go full TERF at work, so I just made a comment along the lines of finding it a little bit regressive that if you dress up you must be a girl.

Colleague A then said “oh it’s a lot more serious than that when they get older, they have to live as a woman for two years before they transition properly into a woman” so I said, “what does that mean? Living as a woman” and she said “there’s not a real definition but I suppose they grow their hair, wear padded bras etc” 🥴🥴🥴and I honestly could see my the penny drop with Colleague B. So I said “but in my eyes, if I cut my hair off and had a mastectomy I wouldn’t become a man” and Colleague B said “I’ve never thought of it like that, you’re right it’s all just based around stereotypes when you think about it isn’t it”

One at a time 😄 I was pretty pleased tbh once you start to explain it it becomes so obvious…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I've just spent a lovely day with my (gay) stepdaughter and funnily enough, it was her daughter loudly proclaiming "I think mum is a feminist", which kicked off our conversation. I've discovered that my stepdaughter and her partner have no tolerance for anyone who claims that they change their sex. They absolutely feel that lesbian spaces should be free of men, both of them have been approached in the past by men on lesbian dating sites. They each have a daughter and are horrified by the idea of men on women's sports teams, and in women's spaces anywhere. My stepdaughter had no idea about the man in charge of the Edinburgh rape crisis centre, nor that JK Rowling (idolised by her daughter) gets so much hate online.

Another one peaked! 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 41

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Sometimes I’ve considered pretending to be trans on Twitter so people can send me money so I can spend it on frivolous stuff, rather than actually spending my own money, and if anyone questions me I will go into attack mode and say what I bought helps with my ptsd or whatever those loons do be saying to avoid accountability.
i swim with a MtF who has made being 'trans' their entire identity on social media to the point where they call out and tell others to harass brands who wont send them Free things just for being trans.
I dont think they understand that real women dont get anything for free.
Most women I know have struggled to afford baby formula, sanitary pads, clothing as they reach puberty/bras and they will never know that struggle.
They have also been in magazines and offer themselves for interviews simply for being a trans woman but admits they barely swim.
It screams attention seeking and I get shocked some can't see it for what it is.
The entitlement makes me want to rage.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s quite baffling how in a few short decades Ireland has gone from imprisoning pregnant and abused women in Magdalen laundries and homes and stealing, selling and killing their babies to having a middle aged father of three speak about girlhood in the place of actual women and girls.
it’s almost like the two scenarios are the two cheeks of the same rancid misogynistic arse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Mbouzer

Currently early pregnant and suffering with bleeding. Scared witless and off to a private scan to make sure all is ok and I’m not miscarrying. NHS, they’re doing their best but a very hands off approach until twelve weeks as this is just something “which happens and is common”. If this was happening to a man, I would put money on there being no waiting and being left to your own devices.

I can tell you right now what a fucking woman is. It’s not a man.
Im glad your scan went well ❤

Ive had to suffer three consecutive miscarriages before they agreed to investigate and even then I face an agonising wait to find out why my body is letting me down. I had this discussion with my husband the other day and he agreed that what us women go through men would never be able to. Men want to become women to wear all the pretty dresses and have cleavage on show and wear pretty makeup because it makes them feel good. But being a woman sometimes means to suffer - with birth trauma, infertility, periods, miscarriages. Men will never know what that pain fucking feels like no matter how much they think putting on a skirt and makeup makes them so. We are warriors.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m very open about my GC views and am happy to discuss with anyone I meet. All of my friends know my views, a few of them are in agreement with me, some of them are in disagreement with me but they’re normal people who are able to discuss the issues without having a mental breakdown, and we’ve defo had some interesting conversations.

I was chatting with my partner earlier about how some of the biggest pushers of the transgender ideology are actually the banks. It got me thinking that transgenderism is literally just another issue that has been used to divide the working class, keep us fighting amongst ourselves and distract us from things like the cost of living crisis and how fucked the economy is lol,.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What really baffles me is that I had to wait until I was minimum 21yo to have a boob job, so my body had fully developed and then I had to have a mental health assessment to make sure I was of sound mind before I could even have the op! Yet children can have this surgery?!!!

Yep. & women who have made the decision to get sterilised are turned down and told they will 'change their minds' whilst a 9 year old girl who likes to wear dungarees is prescribed puberty blockers. This is the greatest catastrophe of our generation and in time the house of cards will tumble and people will wake the fuck up. I'm hopeful it won't be too long.

• Sad

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Currently early pregnant and suffering with bleeding. Scared witless and off to a private scan to make sure all is ok and I’m not miscarrying. NHS, they’re doing their best but a very hands off approach until twelve weeks as this is just something “which happens and is common”. If this was happening to a man, I would put money on there being no waiting and being left to your own devices.

I can tell you right now what a fucking woman is. It’s not a man.

• Heart
  • Haha

Solpaqueen

I would love it if just one interviewer would ask someone like Eddie Izzard if he was in Iran or Afghanistan would he still identify as a woman? I hate him so much

• Angry
  • Haha

Mercold

What really baffles me is that I had to wait until I was minimum 21yo to have a boob job, so my body had fully developed and then I had to have a mental health assessment to make sure I was of sound mind before I could even have the op! Yet children can have this surgery?!!!