Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I’m most disappointed with Ruth Serwotka (who, I must confess, I don’t follow and never see in my Twitter feed for some reason) saying “We don’t consort with the devil” re. KJK and her alleged secret far right agenda.

I mean, those are strong words bordering on hysteria, and I don’t think Ruth’s POV comes across well, if that is her sign off 🤷‍♀️

@thegirlscout Re. Debbie Haynton - he’s an AGP like any other (apparent he once did a highly disturbing podcast interview with his beleaguered wife) who is only too happy to get writing and TV gigs talking about gender ideology - in the place of actual women.

I’m afraid I can’t trust any trans person who criticises gender ideology and says “I’m male” on the one hand, but carries on wearing womanface, she/her pronouns, and using women’s facilities (please correct me if I am mistaken and Debbie in fact uses male facilities). The hypocrisy is too much. It’s the trans version of “not like the other girls”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think that Kellie Jay is 'aligning' herself with Tucker Carlson at all. She went on his show because she was invited to speak . As she would probably go on any show with an audience that would listen.
That Ruth person should piss off.
I'd personally like to see the left to stop aligning with reddit/4-chan misogynists.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Carrier?

I thought we at least owned them. Just carrying now? For the use of men to create babies in? Ffs

Also this sort of thing is stupid because some women don’t have wombs - and if we could all agree a woman is what she actually is and call her as such we would not be excluding people by focusing on organs only.

men cause all the problems in this world - I’m more and more convinced of that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Not in Germany anymore - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...llers-in-germany-can-choose-men-or-women-team.

In a strange way, I'm almost glad that Germany have done this (because I have no stake in it). I feel very sorry for German women and hope they organise something to fight back against this, but if I were every other federation I'd be saying "look, we're not doing it for now, we're going to give it 5-8 years in Germany to see how it goes." Then, when the female participation drops as they get sick of playing against faster, taller, stronger individuals, when the inevitable sexual harrassment suits come in, when women and girls start coming off the pitch with terrible injuries, every other federation can then say "no thanks, look at Germany". All illusions will have gone away, and perhaps normality can be resumed.
We’ll have to hope they give a tit that it’s had a disastrous effect on women and girls though… no doubt there’s a certain section of society who would be delighted to see plenty of men on the womens team and have a progressive veneer for their misogyny. The ‘womens’ teams filled with men will most likely be more successful than the ones with actual women, which will no doubt lead to better funding and resources etc, so will likely look good to some economically minded managers.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am not a womb carrier. My womb is part of me. Just like my eyes, my arms, my legs…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In other news- what the duck Verso books?!
View attachment 1364528
How can they supposedly be concerned at the lack of free will of native people whilst ironically dehumanising them by calling them womb carriers?!?! Pot, kettle, black!!

Wow 🤮 they're concerned about oppression of Native Indians but women are reduced to being womb carriers and not even called mothers.
I do hope backlash is coming their way.
Ah I just repeated you, sorry. I posted before reading all the replies because i was enraged!

Womb carriers… ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Someone (who isn’t Native American) said it’s very common and accepted language. Would be great if someone who is Native American could reply to comments like these because I may be wrong, it may be the vernacular used in those cultures.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately some of those women stopped being womb carriers because they were subjected to hysterectomies… who are they if they’ve had their wombs removed, or do they just cease to exist? They’ve deleted that idiocy now with no apology.

Reactions: 21
There's an article being widely circulated at the moment where someone (supposedly) wrote to an advice columnist to ask how she should invest the $1m she made from "sex work." The columnist gave some financial advice and said that essentially this person is just making a career change. The attempt to make it all look so normal, harmless, lucrative, and appealing to young women is painfully transparent

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Apparently the term ‘the girls’ originated from trans culture and it was the only thing they had and we stole it from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Apparently the term ‘the girls’ originated from trans culture and it was the only thing they had and we stole it from them.
Reminds me of the Memory Hole in 1984 where historical articles are rewritten with the new “truths” whilst actual truths are erased, and never referred to again. :sick: TRAs are delusional.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.