Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Apparently the term ‘the girls’ originated from trans culture and it was the only thing they had and we stole it from them.
Thank you for posting about this channel, I’ve just watched a few more, she’s brilliant.

This one especially:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Apparently the term ‘the girls’ originated from trans culture and it was the only thing they had and we stole it from them.
I remember someone in the comment section from her other video that she looks like the female version of Ben Shapiro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Schools seem to be riddled with tbe ideology now...
IMG_20220624_081227.jpg

IMG_20220624_080533.jpg

Imagine being punished at school for not wearing a coloured top?

Also, those poor girls, not winning anything... What a horrible message that will send them 😩 I hope some fathers attended and took note and speak to the school about unfairness for their daughters.

I want this all to end now.

Oh, and apparently, us dickless people are angels without wings or something...

Screenshot_2022-06-24-08-04-46-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Schools seem to be riddled with tbe ideology now...
View attachment 1366209

View attachment 1366210

Imagine being punished at school for not wearing a coloured top?

Also, those poor girls, not winning anything... What a horrible message that will send them 😩 I hope some fathers attended and took note and speak to the school about unfairness for their daughters.

I want this all to end now.
Our kids sports days had boys and girls races, also in year groups. This is primary school.

Reactions: 8
You might remember recently the stuff about a Korean woman "doxed" on Tumblr for blocking a TIM who had, by his own admission, messaged her asking if she was a TERF (because "all Korean women are") and then told her to "suck his girldick"? He's recently started up another blog defending his actions, where he said he thought he was justified because she's a "skinny, pretty cis woman" with "pretty privilege", who was "too beloved" for her fan blog and because she is Korean. Really telling on yourself there buddy, you hate women for being what you can't be, and you're racist too.

He also claimed that "suck my girldick" is basically just like telling someone to duck off and isn't a sexual threat at all. Even if that were the case, the original message still wouldn't be appropriate in any way. If someone messaged me with "I see you are Chinese, does that mean you support putting Muslims into concentration camps?" I'd block them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You might remember recently the stuff about a Korean woman "doxed" on Tumblr for blocking a TIM who had, by his own admission, messaged her asking if she was a TERF (because "all Korean women are") and then told her to "suck his girldick"? He's recently started up another blog defending his actions, where he said he thought he was justified because she's a "skinny, pretty cis woman" with "pretty privilege", who was "too beloved" for her fan blog and because she is Korean. Really telling on yourself there buddy, you hate women for being what you can't be, and you're racist too.

He also claimed that "suck my girldick" is basically just like telling someone to duck off and isn't a sexual threat at all. Even if that were the case, the original message still wouldn't be appropriate in any way. If someone messaged me with "I see you are Chinese, does that mean you support putting Muslims into concentration camps?" I'd block them
The mask always slips, doesn’t it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Do you remember the other day when certain people on the trans side said this was made up as it was his only tweets…..

This story is so so sad. In some ways I feel so sorry for the man who has ended up 'castrated' on the other hand, I really want to shake him and say what on earth did you expect?

What level of information were you expecting?

There are massive issues perhaps with the small print, of terms and conditions! I am sure he would have signed some kind of waver form, to accept the operation, but perhaps this came with him signing off on the terms and conditions without bothering to read them properly?
Doctors are usually far to busy to explain, it isnt like on the TV programmes where the kindly staff sit down and tell you carefully all the pros and cons. I think you are expected to read the small print, and check this out carefully yourself.

Same as you are in theory expected to read the miniature text on any medicines you use, with all the contraindications . I take thyroxine every day, it took me literally years before I connected that you cant take thyroxine with any kind of dairy or iron supplements. You need to leave at least 30 minutes to an hour between these. So taking thyroxine in the morning with breakfast and a cup of milky tea, was ......pointless.

Reactions: 9
This story is so so sad. In some ways I feel so sorry for the man who has ended up 'castrated' on the other hand, I really want to shake him and say what on earth did you expect?

What level of information were you expecting?

There are massive issues perhaps with the small print, of terms and conditions! I am sure he would have signed some kind of waver form, to accept the operation, but perhaps this came with him signing off on the terms and conditions without bothering to read them properly?
Doctors are usually far to busy to explain, it isnt like on the TV programmes where the kindly staff sit down and tell you carefully all the pros and cons. I think you are expected to read the small print, and check this out carefully yourself.

Same as you are in theory expected to read the miniature text on any medicines you use, with all the contraindications . I take thyroxine every day, it took me literally years before I connected that you cant take thyroxine with any kind of dairy or iron supplements. You need to leave at least 30 minutes to an hour between these. So taking thyroxine in the morning with breakfast and a cup of milky tea, was ......pointless.
I think these mixed up young people are so desperate to become their “chosen gender” they hear only what they wish to hear. Tip of the iceberg, this.

Reactions: 17
What on earth do people think is going to happen? do they genuinely think you can shop off your penis and then somehow completely re-route your urethra, form a vulva and inner tube (sorry, 'vagina') that will function properly??

If you feel genuine gender dysphoria then seek mental health support then just live with it! millions of people have to live with far worse.

Reactions: 23
Yes - for every person who’s out the other side and deciding to sue the people who mutilated their body at their request, there are probably now 100 more who are going through it now. Only now it’s mostly young women getting their breasts removed. God it’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What on earth do people think is going to happen? do they genuinely think you can shop off your penis and then somehow completely re-route your urethra, form a vulva and inner tube (sorry, 'vagina') that will function properly??

If you feel genuine gender dysphoria then seek mental health support then just live with it! millions of people have to live with far worse.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did think that. This is the issue with actual education around this (that is called bigotry and hatred) vs trans lies and propaganda. Obviously not every trans person will decide on surgery but there really is an only pro surgery narrative within the trans community. The trans subs on reddit censor any posts that are about negative experiences of surgery. I do believe that a lot of trans people who get surgery, go into it blind and lied to by their community. It explains why trans people who have regrets about it feel a sense of betrayal and often say, "why did no one tell me?" It's because they were absolutely betrayed and lied to.

• Sad

Unfortunately yes I think a lot of these people are deluded into thinking that surgeons can perform miracles and turn them into the opposite sex. Of course the reality is that they can't. They end up mutilated and put on medication for life. It's a bloody scandal.
I guess that's why so many trans women end up keep their cocks.

Reactions: 10
It says in the article that the case hinges on whether he was given adequate counselling beforehand. The same counselling that TRAs are touting as conversion therapy? I hope the case is widely publicised.

Reactions: 28

They refused since it’s still part of the DSM V. they don’t want to be seen as mentally ill. The APA is known to improve certain symptoms for certain illnesses (and at the same time exclude past mental illnesses so in the next DSM a certain condition cant be labeled as mental illness) so the psychologists can make better diagnoses, and it’s only a matter of time before they also scrap this transvestic or gender dysphoria thing on DSM VI just like what they did to a few mental illnesses from previous DSM.

Reactions: 2

I think some of them really do believe that, there is a lot of propaganda out there about how trans "vaginas" look and feel exactly like "cis" vaginas and no one could ever tell the difference. From what I've seen, TIFs are a lot more aware that phalloplasty is very hit and miss and they'd have a lot of scarring (sometimes planning tattoos over it, etc.)

Reactions: 8
It says in the article that the case hinges on whether he was given adequate counselling beforehand. The same counselling that TRAs are touting as conversion therapy? I hope the case is widely publicised.
I thought exactly this. I read some comments on Facebook about this and so many pro trans people saying he should have had therapy and a psychological evaluation before surgery. Wait, isn’t that what you’ve been calling conversion therapy? Isn’t the line of thought - the second a person says they think they are the other gender they’ve to clap and cheer and send them off to the docs for hormones?? Absolutely no chat about it, nope, that would be hateful and bigoted!! Evil evil conversion therapy. They can’t keep their stories straight because it’s all BS.

I’ve been brave in work this week. There were some conversations around Pride month and pronouns were mentioned by a male gay colleague (who is one of the two employees in the whole organisation who has put his on his email sig, completely off his own bat). He mentioned pronouns helping those who identify as they/them (of which there are none in our workplace). I was brave and said you know, I don’t have a gender identity. I’m a woman, therefore I am. That’s it, a woman by design. Not cis. Just a woman. He was seething 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The trans subs on reddit censor any posts that are about negative experiences of surgery. I do believe that a lot of trans people who get surgery, go into it blind and lied to by their community. It explains why trans people who have regrets about it feel a sense of betrayal and often say, "why did no one tell me?" It's because they were absolutely betrayed and lied to.
Even the posters on Reddit who’ve had surgery and are experiencing a litany of complications STILL say how happy they are, or that things will be totally fine once they’ve had this type of revision surgery, or that type of revision surgery. They’re deluding themselves, because reality (that they’ve done this to themselves and their bodies are ruined) is unbearable.

Reactions: 13
I've changed my tack on the pronouns thing. I used to get quite het up about it and sometimes try to persuade them of my viewpoint but now I just say 'I don't do that' or a straight up 'no thanks' if someone asks if we want to share them. That way, if they dig in and try to make another attempt then I look like the victim of their political agenda.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.