Gender Discussion #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Following this logic I must be a man in the winter.
I just looked around that subreddit and found this thread

The comments are an absolute goldmine of various reasons such as because she's a rich white woman who wants to maintain the status quo, because 'cis lesbians' are being tricked by TERFs who will target them next, because she's a 'transphobic pervert', JKR is a trans man and too scared to come out.

This was possibly the most eye-rolling response though, especially considering her life before she became famous, and the good she's done for charities since.

Screenshot 2022-04-05 09.00.03.png

But there is one reason she's an uppity, loud-mouthed woman who dares to have opinions...

Screenshot 2022-04-05 09.02.47.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
New thread time already! https://tattle.life/threads/gender-discussion-24.28828/

I just looked around that subreddit and found this thread

The comments are an absolute goldmine of various reasons such as because she's a rich white woman who wants to maintain the status quo, because 'cis lesbians' are being tricked by TERFs who will target them next, because she's a 'transphobic pervert', JKR is a trans man and too scared to come out.

This was possibly the most eye-rolling response though, especially considering her life before she became famous, and the good she's done for charities since.

View attachment 1172204

But there is one reason she's an uppity, loud-mouthed woman who dares to have opinions...

View attachment 1172211
They are absolutely obsessed with her. They see her as an easy target - "white cis woman".

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.