Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has Twitter and isn’t blocked by India, could they report this tweet? Horrendous thing to say.
View attachment 954447
Hypocritical to say the very least to not use ‘her’ for Debbie, which I believe is the pronoun she prefers. Aren’t we meant to always respect peoples preferred pronouns…
Vile to wish death upon anyone too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ugh. Mr. Willyboy is revolting. Nasty, nasty, shovel jawed, piggy eyed pointless collection of skin and organs. He will never, ever pass as a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well Queer Eye also had that episode a couple of years back with a transman (Sky) who had previously identified as a lesbian but then realised she was male all along and needed a double mastectomy. Although in fairness to the guys they portray every guest on the show as beautiful, amazing etc. But it's still painful to watch
And wasn’t it telling how much the Fab Five didn’t treat Sky like a man. At best they were patting them on the head like a little boy (which is what they resembled anyway).

I can’t watch Queer Eye anymore anyway. JVN is insufferable (I had high hopes that he was going to stay resolute that he was a gender non conforming man) and even the mild mannered Bobby abused JKR on Twitter.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been reading a lot of Stephen King lately and whilst I enjoy it for the most part, I get exasperated with the way he writes women. He’s obsessed with boobs for one, even on young girls!

Anyway, I decided to have a look online to see if others felt the same way (they do) and came across a subreddit called r/menwritingwomen which is pretty amusing and full of such examples. However, they have a banner saying Terfs are not welcome and all this other stuff. I can’t reconcile that men writing women can be cringe but men pretending to be women is perfectly acceptable.

Just went onto India's profile for the first time ever and wtf? I've never seen anyone say "I'm a nice person" so often while spewing absolute bile.
There is a hilarious clip of them rage shouting at someone on big brother “I AM A WOMAN” that seems to sum up the situation perfectly

Reactions: 11
I remember seeing India on CBB. Angry, aggressive and absolutely unhinged behaviour towards anyone who didn’t treat them as a true and honest woman.

Courtney Act (drag queen) was a contestant and defended India to the hilt, saying all the usual nonsense about India always being a woman, even when she was a man, even before she knew it. Then got into full drag one night for a laugh and India threw a massive tantrum and made it all about India. Said it felt like mockery, and that drag made trans women look like men in dresses 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hypocritical to say the very least to not use ‘her’ for Debbie, which I believe is the pronoun she prefers. Aren’t we meant to always respect peoples preferred pronouns…
Vile to wish death upon anyone too.
No, Debbie has no issues with being referred to as he. Debbie is gender critical

Horrible tweet from India, he seems to get more insane by the day

Reactions: 5
No, Debbie has no issues with being referred to as he. Debbie is gender critical

Horrible tweet from India, he seems to get more insane by the day
Yeah I know Debbie is GC.

I was more amused by the hypocrisy of IW being so insistant we refer to Trans women with female pronouns in all cases. But apparently IW does away with such stringent rules re pronouns if it’s someone with whom IW disagrees.

• Heart
Does India still have a penis?
No, and India likes to remind people of this because this makes India the most legit type of transwoman.

In fact, IIRC, India believes that having the surgery means they are no longer trans and are fully female, indistinguishable from a biological woman.

India also tweeted that they have a cervix.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I remember seeing India on CBB. Angry, aggressive and absolutely unhinged behaviour towards anyone who didn’t treat them as a true and honest woman.

Courtney Act (drag queen) was a contestant and defended India to the hilt, saying all the usual nonsense about India always being a woman, even when she was a man, even before she knew it. Then got into full drag one night for a laugh and India threw a massive tantrum and made it all about India. Said it felt like mockery, and that drag made trans women look like men in dresses 👀
Courtney Act looks infinitely more feminine than IW ever could.

Video from Hollywood where the interviewer asks people would they date a trans person. All the guys are a definite no with the Scottish guy being funny. I wonder if the females that where questioned are college students so conditioned to not offend.

Reactions: 7
No, and India likes to remind people of this because this makes India the most legit type of transwoman.

In fact, IIRC, India believes that having the surgery means they are no longer trans and are fully female, indistinguishable from a biological woman.

India also tweeted that they have a cervix.
I would love to hear from the poor nurse trying to do India's smear test.
'I'm sorry but could you try to relax, just flop your knees out a bit more'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I would love to hear from the poor nurse trying to do India's smear test.
'I'm sorry but could you try to relax, just flop your knees out a bit more'.
Nah they’d be too busy praising them for the most perfect cervix they’ve ever seen. Not like our ugly, NATURAL ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah they’d be too busy praising them for the most perfect cervix they’ve ever seen. Not like our ugly, NATURAL ones.
To be fair, I've been told that mine is awkward, I doubt many blokes with a wound/vag have been told that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.