Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s helpful to bring up intersex conditions as a trans “gotcha!”

In the past, babies with ambiguous genitalia were operated on so that they looked more like vulvas and then raised as female (this actually happened to a child my family knew in the 80s). The scenario you describe with an intersex baby being raised as male most likely wouldn’t have happened, purely due to the absence of a recognisable penis.

I actually don’t know what happens with babies born with DSDs now and I’d be interested to know. Presumably, now genetic testing is available, they have their sex chromosomes checked and are raised accordingly?
Don't they wait now until the child is a bit older and can have some autonomy

Reactions: 1

LifeOfRiley

The article I shared states that only biological female children can attend. Should they chose to transition once a student they will be "supported". But they won't accept boys who claim to be girls.
And what will they do if said girl is intersex and the parents 'chose' to bring their child up Male but they have a uterus?

Its the most complicated situation to negotiate - where do you draw the line?

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I got my booster at a walk-in and when I registered, I was given a generic form to complete which included a box to tick if I were pregnant or breastfeeding. Presumably everyone male or female got the same form, maybe he had something like this and is taking it as bragging rights?
I had no form to fill out, the nurse asked me all of the questions (too quickly to even process them 😂)

Terflife

Hiya everyone.. 🙋.
Have any of you signed up to spinster.xyz ?
Its a Women's & feminists social media.
Xx.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I have to say I don’t get it. Did the comedian mock those up or gender critical feminists? It’s horrific if those t shirts exist, or did that Becky person think of them?
Becky Cheatle is a trans woman from Ireland and I believe they have mocked these up in an attempt to poke fun at this article which Graham Lineham called for a ‘TERFMas’.

Ursaarctosarctos

Yeah, every guy they encountered wanted something from them. And that perve wanking on the subway. Was very good at showing what teenage girls go through
Yes. I also appreciated the detail of the female doctor being completely patronising. Girls can't even rely on other women 😩

Kittypops

VIP Member
Im back with another question (wish I'd found this thread months ago)

Is it a coincidence that "cis" (TRF disapproval) sounds similar to "sissy" (TRF approved), is it them getting it into the vocabulary, so approval isn't such a big step?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
In England and Wales, rape requires a penis. So rape of a transwoman (whether involving a surgically created "vagina", or another orifice) likely would be counted as rape of a woman. Transmen don't have penises, some of them have a surgical approximation that gets hard with a pump, I don't know if there's ever been a rape case prosecuted that involved one of those?
I guess the woman could leg it whilst they're busy fiddling with the pump 😆
I know I would 😉

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
anyone listened to the podcast harsh reality about the un reality show theres something about Marian? would be interested to discuss if anyone has

thegirlscout

VIP Member
In reference to the discussion about the definition of rape and the penalties, in England can someone be charged with penetration with an object?

Kittypops

VIP Member
Random question alert...

Has there ever been a woman who became a drag queen?
How would it be received in drag circles?

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Nikki said she began “hormone therapy” at age 14. I’m assuming that means puberty blocking drugs, not otherwise. It seems such a young age.

It didn’t occur to me that Nikki was trans. I knew Nikki was tall and my experience of the Dutch is that they are usually quite tall!

emm

VIP Member
Claiming to have DID, the only thing on tiktok to rival the 'non-binary' trend. It's full of (mainly) girls claiming to be part of a system and filming videos showing their alters and refering to their body as the 'host'. Really disturbing. DID's existence is controversial at the best of times (and even then only as a result of severe trauma or injury), let alone on the mass scale on tiktok/twitter.
what is DID?

sheleg

VIP Member
Will the schools be allowing trans-identifying females (“transboys”) to attend, or to stay if they transition while already there?