Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trans “hate crime” will inevitably go up when the number of people identifying as trans rises as quickly as it has in recent years. When even accidentally misgendering someone (eyeroll) counts as a bloody hate crime it’s actually surprising it hasn’t increased more.

Reactions: 11
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t hate the idea of having an option of gender neutral toilets/changing rooms etc. they’re so handy for families where the kids are old enough to feel awkward in the opposite sex toilets, but too young to go alone into the right ones. I used to swim and started to protest about going into the men’s changing rooms with my Dad at about five or six, but was probably too young to go in to the women’s alone. But the key point there being OPTION - so split sex facilities still there.

I also really think that ‘gender’ just comes down to stereotypes. I was a bit of a tomboy growing up as I played football and hung out with my male cousins, but it didn’t make me any less of a girl just because I did traditionally ‘boys’ things.
I agree, it's not a bad thing to have a choice of gender neutral toilets (especially if they have a single cubicle - can be easier for wheelchairs or bringing a child inside etc.) but if there's no separate facilities, it becomes a problem

Reactions: 12
I agree, it's not a bad thing to have a choice of gender neutral toilets (especially if they have a single cubicle - can be easier for wheelchairs or bringing a child inside etc.) but if there's no separate facilities, it becomes a problem
Yeah, I meant single cubicle, and still with a separate option - just useful for women with sons/men with daughters :)

Reactions: 6
Are there communal changing rooms in leisure centres? All our local ones are fully cubicles so parents of either sex can take their children to change in privacy.
Some mums change their kids poolside which I’m not keen on, or naked kids showering where everyone walks past. My
kids run around the house naked, and our secluded garden in the summer, but not in public.

Reactions: 7
Are there communal changing rooms in leisure centres? All our local ones are fully cubicles so parents of either sex can take their children to change in privacy.
Some mums change their kids poolside which I’m not keen on, or naked kids showering where everyone walks past. My
kids run around the house naked, and our secluded garden in the summer, but not in public.
My local ones are split sex, but I know some places have cubicles now.

wtaf is this, they're so busy they can'teven find time to conceive but will have time for a baby :rolleyes:
How unfortunate it’s inconvenienced her filming schedule 🙄🙄 if you aren’t prepared to drop everything in a second you aren’t ready to be a parent

Reactions: 12
Whoever gave this press release should be fired. They are too busy to have sex so they went with a surrogate? The optics here are sooo baaaad.
And they’re waiting for the baby to be well enough to be transferred to an LA hospital before meeting her? I’ve seen people more invested in an Amazon Prime delivery.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And they’re waiting for the baby to be well enough to be transferred to an LA hospital before meeting her? I’ve seen people more invested in an Amazon Prime delivery.
“Waiter! This steak is NOT DONE! Send it back until it is cooked THROUGH”

Im still processing this but I have VIEWS

Reactions: 11
Excellent. The only way to get things done in America is to sue all these doctors who said it was perfectly safe. Sue sue sue all those Frankenstein wannabes

I hope they financially ruin those doctors who ruined young people’s future
Also, in the US, the teachers that got the kids on these meds behind the parents back, and the teaching and brainwashing of trans ideology in the schools resulted in the kids' confusion. When the extent of the harm is mainstream those teachers might be best to run and hide.

Reactions: 7
“Waiter! This steak is NOT DONE! Send it back until it is cooked THROUGH”

Im still processing this but I have VIEWS
I’ll look forward to hearing it. I think the general public are pretty blasé about celebs using surrogates (again, the over simplified idea that it’s totally fine as long as the couple use their own eggs and sperm; only genetics matter), and are too willing to accept the excuses of “doctors told me I couldn’t get pregnant again” or “fertility issues”.

The way this has been reported by the couples’ own spokespeople is bordering on sociopathic. If this doesn’t make people start questioning the rich renting women and buying babies I don’t know what will.

Reactions: 10
Trans hate crimes rose by 76.7%, or the definition of a trans hate crime was changed to encompass stating biological fact, meaning that statements like "transwomen are biological male" are now hate crimes. I wonder which it is?
The reporting of trans hate crime rose…….so basically police where contacted 76.7% more than the previous year. This will mostly be for the likes of Twitter comments, ribbons tied to fences. If you where to follow every report to it’s conclusion I would not be surprised if not a single one resulted in a conviction .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The reporting of trans hate crime rose…….so basically police where contacted 76.7% more than the previous year. This will mostly be for the likes of Twitter comments, ribbons tied to fences. If you where to follow every report to it’s conclusion I would not be surprised if not a single one resulted in a conviction .
The police are too busy hounding women like my friend, who raised a very legitimate safeguarding concern to Girl Guiding about Monica “Bondage” Sulley!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That bulging quad under those tights is testosterone not estrogen, matey. You know, from someone who has testes. Clue is in the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is, as ridiculous as he looks (and he DOES) I actually wouldn’t care if he still called himself a bloke. Back to being a transvestite. It’s the vomit inducing and frankly p*do like creepy behaviour of going into women’s toilets and shaming young girls for questioning him that’s the issue. He can get to duck with his ‘girl mode’ at 60 years old. You’re an old man Eddie.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.