Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groan..... it's in the Mail along with everyone using 'she' pronouns.

Eddie can look like a tit if he wants to but putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman.
Do we get treated to a full DM write up along the lines of 'she flaunted her toned pins in chic boots while wrapping her assets up against the cold in a brave pink coat. Her blonde locks were teased into a sleek up do, framing her visage, which sported a sensual smokey eye.'

Or, because Eddie is a bloke, is he spared that kind of drivel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we get treated to a full DM write up along the lines of 'she flaunted her toned pins in chic boots while wrapping her assets up against the cold in a brave pink coat. Her blonde locks were teased into a sleek up do, framing her visage, which sported a sensual smokey eye.'

Or, because Eddie is a bloke, is he spared that kind of drivel?
🤣 we do get this drivel......

'Eddie Izzard showcased her eye-catching sense of style in a fuchsia pink coat and stiletto heeled boots as she headed out for a stroll in London's Chinatown on Friday'

They failed to mention 'her pins' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Groan..... it's in the Mail along with everyone using 'she' pronouns.

Eddie can look like a tit if he wants to but putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman.
The comments are moderated - they are blocking anything critical

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wait, has he had implants?? I thought he just liked to play pretend? How can he still play male roles if he’s got tits? 🤔
I think he’s had implants for a few years now. No idea how the wardrobe department dresses him when he’s benefitting from “boy mode” and acting as a man, because I avoid following his career - he gives me the ick.

Reactions: 9
I think he’s had implants for a few years now. No idea how the wardrobe department dresses him when he’s benefitting from “boy mode” and acting as a man, because I avoid following his career - he gives me the ick.
That’s what chest binding is for, allll about the fluidity.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

'Eddie Izzard showcased her eye-catching sense of style in a fuchsia pink coat and stiletto heeled boots as she headed out for a stroll in London's Chinatown on Friday'

He properly gives me the boke. And he got me into trouble at work, because some handmaiden saw me calling him (correctly) a man and reported me. hole.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He properly gives me the boke. And he got me into trouble at work, because some handmaiden saw me calling him (correctly) a man and reported me. hole.
This really angers me. Why should you get into trouble for that? What the hell does it matter? It's not as if Eddie Izzard is going to turn up at your workplace and be offended.

What happened after the handmaiden reported you?

Reactions: 10

I just wish it could be consistent, so that if he wants to be addressed as a woman we can have the review of his/her latest film or TV role. It just feels so much like having his/her cake and eating it.
Izzard is genderfluid[79][80] and calls herself "somewhat boy-ish and somewhat girl-ish".[14] She uses "transgender" as an umbrella term.[81] When asked in 2019 what pronouns she preferred, Izzard said, "either 'he' or 'she'", explaining, "If I am in boy mode, then 'he' or girl mode 'she'".[82] In 2020, she requested she/her pronouns for an appearance on the TV show Portrait Artist of the Year.[83]

i
It just sounds so stupid to say of one of his latest roles. In the last Symbol Eddie plays the role of Peter Solomon, Robert's academic mentor. She plays the father of Katherine Solomon, and the academic mentor of Robert. She is for some strange reason choosing to play a man. She appears in male clothing and appears to be impersonating a man because she is wearing male clothing of a shirt and trousers and jacket.

Although Eddie izzard did also say this, so maybe there is hope for him/her yet!!!!

JK Rowling isn't transphobic, says gender-fluid Eddie Izzard | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just wish it could be consistent, so that if he wants to be addressed as a woman we can have the review of his/her latest film or TV role. It just feels so much like having his/her cake and eating it.
Izzard is genderfluid[79][80] and calls herself "somewhat boy-ish and somewhat girl-ish".[14] She uses "transgender" as an umbrella term.[81] When asked in 2019 what pronouns she preferred, Izzard said, "either 'he' or 'she'", explaining, "If I am in boy mode, then 'he' or girl mode 'she'".[82] In 2020, she requested she/her pronouns for an appearance on the TV show Portrait Artist of the Year.[83]

i
It just sounds so stupid to say of one of his latest roles. In the last Symbol Eddie plays the role of Peter Solomon, Robert's academic mentor. She plays the father of Katherine Solomon, and the academic mentor of Robert. She is for some strange reason choosing to play a man. She appears in male clothing and appears to be impersonating a man because she is wearing male clothing of a shirt and trousers and jacket.

Although Eddie izzard did also say this, so maybe there is hope for him/her yet!!!!

JK Rowling isn't transphobic, says gender-fluid Eddie Izzard | Ents & Arts News | Sky News
No hope for a prick that boasts about scaring teenage girls while in their space. He is one of the wrong ‘uns

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to really like him years ago - but I didn’t know about the chasing young girls thing then. I saw him recently in a show on Netflix called ‘Stay Close’ and I really liked him in that. I thought he looked quite good as a slightly camp older bloke with longer hair, in ‘girl mode’ he just looks ridiculous and I don’t know why he can’t see that.

Reactions: 10
I used to really like him years ago - but I didn’t know about the chasing young girls thing then. I saw him recently in a show on Netflix called ‘Stay Close’ and I really liked him in that. I thought he looked quite good as a slightly camp older bloke with longer hair, in ‘girl mode’ he just looks ridiculous and I don’t know why he can’t see that.
Nooooo is he in that?! It's on my list but I didn't know he was in it 😳

Reactions: 3
Nooooo is he in that?! It's on my list but I didn't know he was in it 😳
Same. I’ve heard it’s good so will probably still watch it. The fact he’s playing a man helps ease the pain a bit 😅 @Cocobaby09 i can’t believe someone actually reported you for that, possibly the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Even Eddie himself says he switches ‘modes’ (boke) and when in ‘girl mode’ (double boke) he says she/her pronouns are a request not a demand. Absolutely bonkers someone would report you for calling him he when Eddie himself wouldn’t care. Tell me you didn’t apologise??!

He’s a proper AGP then. Wow. He has totally changed his tune from his days of being a transvestite and a gender non confirming man enjoying a bit of make up and nail polish. But to actually get implants? Jeez. Bet he hasn’t had bottom surgery though (hate that phrase 🤮).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh, pass me the sick bucket. Handmaidens on Twitter are out in force today praising Eddie Izzard for wearing a pink coat and tasteless stilettos. “Awesome, fabulous, incredible”?!

B2AE27E5-B318-45E2-B763-A330DF0F1AC4.jpeg

DB75F472-DC50-43BD-B9DE-B078D39DE5CB.jpeg

D5B077FA-7079-4719-A75E-CB616F053659.jpeg

CF476E42-A056-4345-B8DF-0426F90837C1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If that was an actual, real 60 year old woman people would be slagging her off and saying she was ‘mutton dressed as lamb’.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If that was an actual, real 60 year old woman people would be slagging her off and saying she was ‘mutton dressed as lamb’.
100%
Imagine 10 years ago ever thinking this would happen. The worlds gone mad

Reactions: 11
I totally agree! There’s no special ‘woman inside’ feeling or female brain. It’s all just biology. This whole trapped in the wrong body narrative needs to change. It’s all about stereotypes. I was reading on Twitter someone saying that at their kids school if a girl gets her hair cut short that means she’s trans 😩 wtf? So it means the girls all keep their hair long. It’s putting women and girls into even narrower boxes. It honestly feels like we’ve gone from girls can wear trousers, play football and hate the colour pink and that’s a-ok to yeah that all means you must be a boy 🤔 and it’s ADULTS that are pushing this. Beggars belief.
exactly. Als he/she(?) is nowbasically just able to stand in any category that suits, in awards etc could be make, female or trans. Does that seem fair?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.