Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on Instagram in support to Palestine and some of the woke mob are claiming this is anti semitic. Of course, as we all know it's not but I can't term too sorry for her after she threw JK Rowling under a bus
She posted a Free Palestine solidarity Instagram message hours after Hamas fire rockets into Israel. I can see why people are hurt. The people who are pro Israeli wouldn’t be classed as woke.

Yeah they confuse anti Zionism with anti semitism

Oh wouldn't that be hilarious if she did that! But she probably knows it would make it worse for Watson as people would only say 'See? JK Rowling stands by you and she's an anti semite too!'
Zionism has been taken over by others, Zionism means that you believe that Jews have a right have their own nation. People say support Palestine but the majority mean that they want the destruction of Israel. Hamas destroys any chance for peace that it can and is so anti woman's rights.

I find it quite telling that the usual social justice warriors on insta are keeping very quiet about the Lia Thomas swimming debate. The ones who are usually vocal about women’s rights are silent. In fact, I reckon most of them would be hesitant to even use the words ‘women’s rights’ for fear of being picked up on not being inclusive. Listening to some American podcasts (admittedly woke type ones, like mainstream actors) is absolutely painful sometimes due to their fear of saying the words female, woman or girl. Although what I’ve noticed is it’s the women who are afraid of tripping up, most of the male ones I’ve noticed (like Dax Shepherd) don’t sound as concerned. What a state of affairs to find yourself in in 2022! The year that women ceased to exist!
This is why I don’t ever count on ‘mainstream’ activists, they always let you down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And on the whole they will all be happy well adjusted individuals who are making it in the world rather than the actual reality of most trans situation. its just more propaganda
They really do seem to deliberately make themselves look as unappealing as possible.
imagine a woman (of my level of attractiveness) postkng a photo and asking this, they would be crucified

Reactions: 4
She posted a Free Palestine solidarity Instagram message hours after Hamas fire rockets into Israel. I can see why people are hurt. The people who are pro Israeli wouldn’t be classed as woke.

Zionism has been taken over by others, Zionism means that you believe that Jews have a right have their own nation. People say support Palestine but the majority mean that they want the destruction of Israel. Hamas destroys any chance for peace that it can and is so anti woman's rights.

This is why I don’t ever count on ‘mainstream’ activists, they always let you down.
In fairness it's not a subject I know much about or a subject I'm in any way confident about discussing in detail so I won't say anymore. That being said, I don't think Emma Watson has any clue what she's talking about either which is why I wish these overinflated ego actors would shut up with their hot takes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In fairness it's not a subject I know much about or a subject I'm in any way confident about discussing in detail so I won't say anymore. That being said, I don't think Emma Watson has any clue what she's talking about either which is why I wish these overinflated ego actors would shut up with their hot takes
I get it, sorry for quoting you twice! Just giving a different side from things I’ve read about online and on social media in regards to why her comments were so tone deaf.
I was listening to a podcast a few days ago and one of their comments was that not everybody needs a hot take! I totally agree. Think it’s weird she doesn’t use her Instagram anymore and has handed it to someone else to post under her name - why doesn’t she just post it herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know of any protests or demonstrations against self ID in the Glasgow area?
I think protests and demonstrations are more the kind of thing the purple haired loonballs do rather than people against self ID. If you don't already maybe follow https://forwomen.scot/ and see if they have any meetings coming up.

Reactions: 6
I think protests and demonstrations are more the kind of thing the purple haired loonballs do rather than people against self ID. If you don't already maybe follow https://forwomen.scot/ and see if they have any meetings coming up.
There have been no to self ID protests here in Scotland. It’s certainly not just the blue haired brigade. Difference being we’re not screaming ‘suck my cis c**k’ and other vile things. Blue hair is optional 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen this, and it’s absolutely infuriated me.

Regardless of your stance on the Covid vaccine, I’ve never read something so blatantly tone deaf and arrogant about women’s health.

He should stick to tweeting on Muslim Disability, tech and road issues.

It is not the thread for it but its annoying the ignorance that people have that the vaccine does not stop you catching or spreading covid. So please stop using won't someone think of the elderly line.

Reactions: 11

Regardless of your stance on the Covid vaccine, I’ve never read something so blatantly tone deaf and arrogant about women’s health.

What a tit take. Just another scrote being purposefully misogynistic by dismissing womens health.

So rejoice fellow menstruators and period havers! This man has shared his non-existent knowledge of periods and all our problems are solved! /s

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What a tit take. Just another scrote being purposefully misogynistic by dismissing womens health.

So rejoice fellow menstruators and period havers! This man has shared his non-existent knowledge of periods and all our problems are solved! /s
Bleeders. Cyclical beings. Uterus havers. Shut yer pie hole and just get on with it! 🙄 what a prick.

Had the misfortune to see another Jeffrey Marsh video 😩 saying people need to stop advocating for women’s safety because (wait for it) women can look after themselves and don’t need protecting. WTAF. I absolutely DETEST that guy. Can’t say ‘they’. He’s a dude, a horrible, creepy, misogynist DUDE.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

It’s almost as if they forgot that having irregular periods can be a symptom of a much bigger issue?
Honestly i have had all three vaccine doses but nothing pisses me off than men talking down at women for their (justified) concerns.
After all, it wouldn’t be the first time modern medicine has glossed over symptoms or side effects experienced by women.
Although I doubt he’s ever been close enough to a woman to actually have any understanding of the impact of irregular menstrual cycles

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He seems to be missing the point that women who are complaining they have missed, irregular or heavy periods due to the vaccine have had the bleeping vaccine.

I'm vaccinated. I also know with certainty that most medical research doesn't consider women. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Never a day goes by without women being told to pipe down and shut up by some misogynist scrote.

Jeffrey Marsh can get in the bin aswell. You're a man in tit makeup. It doesn't make you any less male or any more special.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Currently bleeding for the 17th day in a row (though think mine is contraceptive related). So glad a man is here to tell me it’s only a minor inconvenience 🙄

A friend messaged me today asking if I wanted to go to a gig with her for a performer we’re both a fan of. Then followed it up with it’s a fundraiser for someone’s top surgery. First thought why would I pay towards someone’s self harm? 😬 Then sad because I can’t say that to her because she’d fall out with me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Currently bleeding for the 17th day in a row (though think mine is contraceptive related). So glad a man is here to tell me it’s only a minor inconvenience 🙄

A friend messaged me today asking if I wanted to go to a gig with her for a performer we’re both a fan of. Then followed it up with it’s a fundraiser for someone’s top surgery. First thought why would I pay towards someone’s self harm? 😬 Then sad because I can’t say that to her because she’d fall out with me.
When I was on the mini pill I bled pretty much for 90 days straight (I normally have light, painless 3 day long periods) and my male GP said I should just "stick with it, but I it might settle down".

I know spotting/bleeding is a side effect of the mini pill, but can you imagine a medication for a man that's been around for sixty years having those kinds of side effects, and men just accepting it? They wouldn't, which is why we've never had a male contraceptive pill.

Reactions: 16
I'm pretty certain the vaccine disrupted my cycle as well. I've spent 30+ years being bang on every 30 days and suddenly I was every 23 days and needing antibiotics every 6 weeks for cystitis. GP initially put it down to perimenopause, then decided to send me for a kidney scan because of the recurring infections. By the time the appointment came through, everything was back to normal and has remained so ever since, but there was a four-month window where I was a miserable, hormonal, razorblade-peeing mess. Sure, just a minor inconvenience.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.