Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Because he can't get laid and probably has a TINY cock. He's a card though, I'll give him that 'Euan yours', what an INCREDIBLY AMUSING AND FUNNY PUN. Said no-one ever.

Probably spends his days wanking over Ru Paul's drag race interspersed with his twitter bullshit.

The wee prick today is banging on about there being no "campus free speech problem". If that's the case, why was a woman doing a law degree put under investigation and threatened with expulsion for saying "only women have vaginas"?

Also he has declared that " Protesting named individuals is perfectly legal, and very common." I bet that doesn't apply to David Paisley.

And of course he'd be the sort to make that pointless race comparison in regards to the evil BBC article he doesn't agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

maytoseptember

VIP Member
So I tried to watch Dave chappele's special with a friend who is also similar feelings r.e wokeness and neither of us found it funny. I think we watched about 15-20 mins and he made digs against Asians and Jewish people and then jokes about aids and gay people. None of it was clever or insightful, he always seemed to go for the laziest associations, lowest common denominator jokes. And I know he's black and can say the n word as much as he likes but he seemed to be using it nearly as much as he possibly could.

If dave chappelle should be cancelled it should be for not being funny (though maybe he was funny in the past, not watched him before.)
I watched it last weekend and found it a bit meh, but actually the finale of the show is a long anecdote about a transwoman that Dave once knew. It was genuinely quite touching and really turned the show on its head.

Makes me wonder whether all the TRAs picketing Netflix watched the whole thing too 😄

SILKWORM

I assume it is the new "conscious uncoupling". Yet another reminder that language doesn't need to make sense anymore :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking this as I was scrolling down this thread!

'self-partnered' and 'conscious uncoupling' - pretentious drivel! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
You know we were discussing the rumours flying around about young female students being stabbed with needles and possibly being injected with sedatives - and that it sounded like an old urban myth about spreading HIV?

Well it’s already evolved into “spreading HIV” so I really do think it’s an urban myth.

1A76959C-ABCB-4E73-B836-6D4CB1F7787F.jpeg

• Wow

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
What's disturbing is that people are still sticking up for this article. What about Lily Cade's victims?
Er; what? You do realise it's possible to feel sorry for any and all victims and still believe what lesbians are saying about being coerced into sleeping with TiM's. It's not one or the other

I'm implying nothing of the sort. This is how journalism works. You quote one dodgy source and the rest of your article may as well be binned, especially as Cade is one of the few who was actually OK with being *named* when a cursory glance at the internet will show you exactly who she is. It's a problem.
So tribalistic in all honesty

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
@emm, she stabbed him I think 3 times, then called the ambulance and said she thought she might stab him again. They urged her to help him but she wouldnt... if I was her defence I'd have been calling temporary insanity due to previous abuse, but the judge said she was evil.(or words to that effect)

Then you get men saying "oh she liked it rough, but she died" and they get minimal sentences.

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
You’d also need that data to be disaggregated (which isn’t commonplace anyway) because I’m sure in certain countries there’s other variables eg sex workers are at a high risk of violence, lots of trans people are sex workers, therefore they are at a higher risk of violence but it’s not because they are trans as such. I highly suspect if this data were collected in the UK it would show next to nothing which is why despite the TRA hysteria about murder etc they never seem to actually ask for it to be collected. Much easier to make up stats when you don’t have real figures.
Agreed.
as it is things like domestic violence are barely even talked about in the UK, remember when Jess Phillips read out a list of the women victims in parliament? yes as per it needs to be trans people that are the priority