Gender Discussion #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is BBC1 advertising "My Transgender Life" programme literally every break between programmes? My Nan has BBC1 on all day, from breakfast in the morning to the news at 6pm and even she's asked why it's being pushed so much, way more than any other programme!

Reactions: 13
I remember this - it was awful. There was a huge horrible Twitter mess about it. Jen was tweeting about how Anna had seemed keen and *something* obviously changed her mind…Justin from guyliner who did the blog posts about it waded in and was a dick and Anna got lots of abuse and made her Twitter private and had to make a statement about transphobia.

Yes - they would NEVER set up a gay man with a trans man.
Agreed with all of this. I'm so disappointed by The Guyliner, although I don't know why really, as so many gay men these days are virtue-signalling about TERFs, so why should he be any different?

Reactions: 8
I remember something about Miriam.
I thought it was pretty funny but I was a teenager at the time. Looking back it was in really bad taste.
I remember reading that she still had her cock and balls and I couldn't believe the men didn't notice when she was in a swim suit most the time.

I noticed the difference in language in the article. Miriam was quoted as saying, I'm not a woman I was born a man.
But I thought saying that is litrial violence? It seems like not that long ago transexuals accepted that they were born men or women and are just presenting as the opposite sex. Now we all have to pretend like their pre life never happened and they are literally the opposite sex.

The Catlyn Jenner thing I find the most confusing, you can't dead name her or say she is anything but a woman, but the kids still call her dad and people still talk about his sporting achievements as a man.

Reactions: 16
Trans activists: The UK is like Nazi Germany and trans people are like the Jews. We're being treated just like gay men in the 80s.
The UK:

Reactions: 10
Another new thread as we've filled up the old one :)

Marion Millar was in court this morning. The case will be continued on 4th October to give the court time to consider 'a number of preliminary legal issues, including the compatibility of this prosecution with Ms. Millar's human rights under the European Convention of Human Rights.'

She's not making a statement as the case is sub judice. I do wonder if we'll find out what the actual charges are now.

(Second paragraph onwards was supposed to be a separate post, but Tattle has auto-combined it, sorry!)
According to Twitter she isn’t been charged because she posted a photo of a suffragette ribbon but because of more serious charges?

I'm surprised by France, thought they would be more liberal
Same. But when I went to Paris about 3 years ago I was really taken aback by how many hostile looks me and my girlfriend got for holding hands. People upset by 2 women holding hands - absolutely pathetic 🙄 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jameela Jamil just posted on insta.

She's trying to fight for women's rights without saying bleeping WOMAN.

She's got no problem saying men though? Where's the inclusion for the women that get women pregnant? This new language format is so stupid, rude, discriminating. Why can she say men refering to people with penis but not woman when refering to people with uteruses. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 30
According to Twitter she isn’t been charged because she posted a photo of a suffragette ribbon but because of more serious charges?
Tucked away in BBC Scotland:
It is claimed she posted a photograph on social media of a sign where a named Scots actor was working at the time.
The charge also alleges she wrote personal and false information relating to a female police constable on social media.

Although she and Cherry only saw the complaint 10 minutes before the hearing. A modern day witch-hunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jameela Jamil just posted on insta.

She's trying to fight for women's rights without saying bleeping WOMAN.

She's got no problem saying men though? Where's the inclusion for the women that get women pregnant? This new language format is so stupid, rude, discriminating. Why can she say men refering to people with penis but not woman when refering to people with uteruses. 😤
Don’t even pay attention to her. She’s been proven to be a self serving pathological liar with a narcissistic complex multiple times

She bullies people with eating disorders, lied about having many illnesses, is constantly siding with men on women’s issues and describes herself as queer yet she’s a cis woman and female presenting who’s never been in a same sex relationship in her life.

She’s a fraud and an attention seeker. Just don’t pay her any attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Tucked away in BBC Scotland:
It is claimed she posted a photograph on social media of a sign where a named Scots actor was working at the time.
The charge also alleges she wrote personal and false information relating to a female police constable on social media.

Although she and Cherry only saw the complaint 10 minutes before the hearing. A modern day witch-hunt.
And was this photo of the ribbon? Im really struggling to get my head around her charges

Reactions: 6
There's a sketch Rory Bremner did as George W Bush years ago. Going on about how pro-life he is and then ending up with 'but once you're out of the womb, all bets are off.'

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

They hate women so much ☹
In that article they have a map of the USA showing abortion limits.

What do they mean by viability?
It's also weird that the rule is 6 weeks since last period, with one of mine I had a period at 4 weeks pregnant. So how does that work. and how do you prove your period. Why isn't it 6 weeks gestation? It's also about bringing civil suits. It reads to me that if a woman got an abortion against a partners wishes after 6 weeks, he could sue her and anyone that helped her, or am I understanding it wrong.

Apparently it's already extremely difficult to access terminations in America already. I just can't understand why they are so obsessed with stopping abortion. If you don't want one don't get one, and (men) always practice safe sex.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.