Gender Discussion #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really shows that the majority of trans lesbians are incels misogynists as they’re all lesbian obsessed while at same time hating any woman who has an opinion other than the general validation and appraisal.

They also love to try and spin the “BUT WHAT IF YOU FOUND OUT YOUR GF WAS ACTUALLY TRANS DOWN THE LINE” scenario even though you can clock a TiM from a mile away. Like .1% of trans women pass, so don’t try and kid a kidder! 😭

I seriously fancy all women, of all shapes, race and sizes, yet never once fancied a trans woman. Because at the end of the day, they’re not attractive to me, as they are a male.

It is also very predatory and rapey, that they want people who aren’t in anyway attracted to them to have relationships and sex with them. Even though there’s many people completely fine to be in a relationship with a trans person. But that’s not good enough for them. They want to control people especially women.

They’re the same people who scream “YOU CAN’T HELP WHO YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO!” But at the same time will scream and cry with their legs in the air kicking when someone takes that advice and doesn’t want to date or duck them.

Freaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It really shows that the majority of trans lesbians are incels misogynists as they’re all lesbian obsessed while at same time hating any woman who has an opinion other than the general validation and appraisal.

They also love to try and spin the “BUT WHAT IF YOU FOUND OUT YOUR GF WAS ACTUALLY TRANS DOWN THE LINE” scenario even though you can clock a TiM from a mile away. Like .1% of trans women pass, so don’t try and kid a kidder! 😭

I seriously fancy all women, of all shapes, race and sizes, yet never once fancied a trans woman. Because at the end of the day, they’re not attractive to me, as they are a male.

It is also very predatory and rapey, that they want people who aren’t in anyway attracted to them to have relationships and sex with them. Even though there’s many people completely fine to be in a relationship with a trans person. But that’s not good enough for them. They want to control people especially women.

They’re the same people who scream “YOU CAN’T HELP WHO YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO!” But at the same time will scream and cry with their legs in the air kicking when someone takes that advice and doesn’t want to date or duck them.

Freaks.
I wonder what would happen if someone fancied them and they didn't find that person attractive. Oh, wait.. That's totally different, right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what would happen if someone fancied them and they didn't find that person attractive. Oh, wait.. That's totally different, right? 😂
This is a hilarious idea. Think it should be put to the test to expose what utter hypocrites they are although I am not willing to be a guinea pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got a good lawyer, I'm optimistic for her.
I hope so, but it is concerning that this hasn't already been thrown out. This process is punishing her and I'm worried about the pressure on her during another month to wait. We so need this win!!

Reactions: 14
I hope so, but it is concerning that this hasn't already been thrown out. This process is punishing her and I'm worried about the pressure on her during another month to wait. We so need this win!!
I agree. The stress must be hellish. Outrageous that it's managed to get this far. Even if she does win she is still likely to be subject to further harassment. Really feel for her 😕

Reactions: 12
The way she has been treated is absolutely disgusting, I don't know how any normal person is expected to handle that kind of stress. She does have a good lawyer and it seems like she has a lot of vocal support and probably a lot of quiet support from people like me who have been following it all but not commenting on twitter. But she has been made an example of and even if the whole thing is dismissed, it won't ever make up for what she's been put through.

Scotland claims to have a centre-left leaning government where common sense prevails.. Couldn't be further from reality. I really don't know how this has got to where it is. It's pointless comparing this to other things going on because it's apples and oranges, but surely there's bigger issues to tackle. Not one person in that government has spoke out which actually speaks volumes. They're happy to throw women into the fire.

Reactions: 22
The way she has been treated is absolutely disgusting, I don't know how any normal person is expected to handle that kind of stress. She does have a good lawyer and it seems like she has a lot of vocal support and probably a lot of quiet support from people like me who have been following it all but not commenting on twitter. But she has been made an example of and even if the whole thing is dismissed, it won't ever make up for what she's been put through.

Scotland claims to have a centre-left leaning government where common sense prevails.. Couldn't be further from reality. I really don't know how this has got to where it is. It's pointless comparing this to other things going on because it's apples and oranges, but surely there's bigger issues to tackle. Not one person in that government has spoke out which actually speaks volumes. They're happy to throw women into the fire.
Agree wholeheartedly. In addition it is a warning shot to any other woman or man for that matter who is deemed to step outside the trans line. No wonder we are all using an anonymous platform to share our opinions. I'm grateful for this space but feel absolutely livid that we are all being silenced. What a bleeping travesty 😡

Just read the most recent update from Glinner. Looks like the cracks are starting to appear...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm another who is glad to have found this topic covered here, there is literally nowhere else to discuss these issues, without being shouted down as some kind of bigot or "hater". I have to be honest, I didn't even realise the scale of the problem, I also wandered in here after seeing the weightlifting shocker, I thought that male athletes were already banned from women's Olympic events? Me and my husband were watching the coverage, and looking at each other, saying "Isn't that a bloke?" 😠😠

I like to think that a trans woman, who has made a committed decision to live completely as a woman, prior to surgery, would be treated with dignity and respect by healthcare workers, colleagues and everyone else. I don't think that the majority of transwomen take this decision lightly, and it must be awful for those who genuinely believe that they have been born into the wrong body. And I honestly don't have a problem with a transwoman using the same toilet as me! I'm not qualified enough to state that it is always a mental health issue, I used to think that anyone who was prepared to go through the demands of hormone treatment, drastic surgery, and the ordeal of telling friends and family of their intentions, must be absolutely certain that they simply cannot deal with living a lie any longer. But suddenly, the whole trans experience seems to have been taken over by militant men, who are demanding that women's "rights*", should be bestowed on them, just because they wear a dress and lipstick on a Friday night.

(* Women's "rights". Like breastfeeding in public places, single sex hospital wards and toilets, safe spaces for abused women, the end of victim-blaming in assault or rape trials. You know, issues that actually affect only women)

The insidious hating on lesbians and gay men needs to stop. Gay people have fought long and hard for their freedoms in this country, and I think that most of us are quite gladdened to see same-sex couples holding hands in the street. My best friend's son has just come out (to the surprise of absolutely no-one!), my son's girlfriend works in a gay bar, they spend their whole weekends with a crowd of gay and straight people, it's just a normal part of everyone's life. The old homophobia is dwindling away, as gay people are seen and heard everywhere, from soap operas to weather forecasters, to radio DJ's to politicians. Now we're being told that lesbians who don't want to sleep with men, are "bigots"? Or gay men, who are horrified by the thought of having sex with someone who has a vagina, are "transphobic"? Surely we're going backwards?

These aggressive transvestites (which is what they are. No amount of whinging about "period pains" and access to HRT makes them female, any more than me wearing trousers and not waxing my moustache means I'm a man ffs) need to be put back in their box, and sharpish. No-one cares if Colin down the road, wants to wear a dress and make-up and call himself Cassandra at weekends. But when he starts demanding to use the female changing-rooms in Next, and attending the women-only swimmimg sessions at the local pool, we're gonna have a problem. Colin can just go duck himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I fully believe the Scottish government are playing a big part in this. They want to make an example of Marion so that the rest of us pesky women will just shut up.

Including Ms Sturgeon who claims to be “feminist to her fingertips” she’s no friend of women. Glad I’ve never voted for her.

Reactions: 19
That tweet is ridiculous. I'm an EU national living in the UK. Of course it's not perfect here, but it's absurd to argue that there is any form of systemic abuse of trans people in the UK. The law applies to everyone, so if a trans person is getting abused, threatened or harassed, the police will investigate, as they should. I guess by their rationale I could get asylum in New Zealand due to the fact that I've experienced sexual harassment at work.

I'd like to know where these people think the magical land is, where everyone is always kind and no one every disagrees. Perhaps North Korea?
North Pole more like. I hear Polar Bear are very tolerant. They’ll eat you regardless of what you identify as.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember that tv show from about 15 or so years ago called “there’s something about miriam”? The whole premise was that these men were competing to win a date(& cash prize) with this woman called Miriam. The kicker was that Miriam was actually a trans woman, but the men weren’t told this until the very end. I was just reading an article about it and the men who went on the show even sued, the video at the top of the article is the moment all is revealed and it’s so awkward. Wild.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I vaguely remember that show being on, but I didn't watch it. It's amazing that something so unethical was allowed to air, it's very deceptive and had any of the contestants had sex with Miriam, it would have been an assault by deception. I didn't realise Miriam had died either, what a horrible way to go.

Reactions: 6
Didn't the Guardian Blind Dates do something similar, set a lesbian up with a transwoman?

Reactions: 8
They sure did and they had not informed Anna (the lesbian) that Jen was trans. Again, highly unethical, deceitful and could be argued it's a form of conversion.

I note the Graun has never set up a blind date featuring a gay man with a trans man.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They sure did and they had not informed Anna (the lesbian) that Jen was trans. Again, highly unethical, deceitful and could be argued it's a form of conversion.

I note the Graun has never set up a blind date featuring a gay man with a trans man.
I remember this - it was awful. There was a huge horrible Twitter mess about it. Jen was tweeting about how Anna had seemed keen and *something* obviously changed her mind…Justin from guyliner who did the blog posts about it waded in and was a dick and Anna got lots of abuse and made her Twitter private and had to make a statement about transphobia.

Yes - they would NEVER set up a gay man with a trans man.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nikkietutorials also only told her fiancé after she was blackmailed to come out, that was just so weird, they’re still together, so they probably figured it out, but how long would she have waited to tell this…It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.