Gender Discussion #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the left just helps recruit more people for the right.
I really can’t stand Candace Owens but I do agree it’s bonkers the way that woman was tripping over her words in order not to say woman. I fully agree about the point she was making about abortion and 6 weeks though. The politically correct language makes me want to 🤢 when she said trans men, non binary people and some women don’t menstruate it got me thinking. Would my mum, who hasn’t menstruated in years, be offended if she had just said women? No she wouldn’t! Non menstruating women would not complain or be offended cos they understand what is meant! Let’s not pretend here - she was only worried about ‘alienating’ the trans and NB people, because they are the most triggered group of people that ever existed.

*apologies to any trans men or NB people reading this who disagree, happy to hear a different POV.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.