Gender Discussion #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it it’s already been discussed, but I see that Eminem’s adopted daughter who’s 19 has come out as non-binary.. and will use the pronouns they/she/he (so all pronouns then?) she’s also asked people to call her Stevie (original name was Whitney) I just find it interesting that she’s basically changed her name to a boys name.. non binary is quite frequently a shun of anything feminine isn’t it

Reactions: 10
A twoman I know posted a group photo yesterday and everyone was standing relatively normally. Not her though. Head to one side, hand on hip, other hand in the air, one leg pointing out (this sounds like some twister pose) - why do twomen always do this? That isn't how women pose for photos.
The bleeping head tilt.

Reactions: 9
I read an article yesterday about some actress who I forget the name of now but she played Princess Diana I think. Anyway they now go by she/they pronouns and in the article talked about being queer. Just didn’t get the point of it tbh, what does being ‘queer’ even mean these days? What’s the point in going by they AND she?

Reactions: 6
I read an article yesterday about some actress who I forget the name of now but she played Princess Diana I think. Anyway they now go by she/they pronouns and in the article talked about being queer. Just didn’t get the point of it tbh, what does being ‘queer’ even mean these days? What’s the point in going by they AND she?
“Queer” basically means whatever someone wants it to mean. Basically anything non-mainstream. A desperation to feel different… and slightly oppressed.

For Emma Corrin it seems to be:

Not like the other girls

A cry for attention now that her role in The Crown is over

An excuse to bind her breasts and publicise a photo shoot in which she wore a pseudo “binder” (but it wasn’t a binder at all).

I don’t understand the “she/they” pronouns either. But I do suspect it’s indicative of someone toying with a non-binary identity but not actually wanting to give up femininity 🤣

This week I noticed an acquaintance on Insta has “she/they” in her bio and was so disappointed. If intelligent 40 year old women aren’t immune to social contagion, then we are doomed.

Reactions: 15
I saw someone on Instagram the other day who says they’re NB and use she/they pronouns use both she and they to refer to themselves in the SAME sentence (doing that thing where they caption the photo in the third person). This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me? What purpose does it serve to use two different pronouns about yourself in one sentence? It’s just bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I blame Charlize and Angelina for that nonsense they pushed down their daughter's/son's throat.

I do NOT think Brad Pitt supported it and Angelina is the kind of evil witch (sorry for being crass) she is, is using the kids against him. Source: https://www.thethings.com/20-things-angelina-jolie-doesnt-share-about-her-firstborn-shiloh/

Also, FYI, Madonna went down the same path with her adopted son Banda. She's making him dress in lady's clothes. Rocco, her biological son, could have gone the same path if not for Guy Ritchie having full custody.

I am not villifying women or female celebrities but this seems to be a growing trend amongst celebrities now. They are trying to normalise this nonsense.

You also have this nonsense that Jolie said about her own flesh and blood.

“(Shiloh) looks like Brad. It’s funny because she’s almost going to be the outcast in the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed. I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors,” Jolie said. “Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. But I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

I feel sorry for the little girl. Godspeed.

Source: https://www.today.com/popculture/shiloh-jolie-pitt-goes-blob-outcast-wbna22205927

Satire but true sadly. https://www.hvy.com/greg-thomson/transgender-agenda-hollywood-african-babies
That quote from Angelina about her daughter is truly shocking. How could she say that about her own child!

It seems that Shiloh was just a 'tomboy' when she was younger because she wanted to fit in with her brothers.
In recent pictures she has longer hair and looks more feminine. So like most tomboys puberty may have changed her feelings about wanting to dress as a boy.

Reactions: 14
“Queer” basically means whatever someone wants it to mean. Basically anything non-mainstream. A desperation to feel different… and slightly oppressed.

For Emma Corrin it seems to be:

Not like the other girls

A cry for attention now that her role in The Crown is over

An excuse to bind her breasts and publicise a photo shoot in which she wore a pseudo “binder” (but it wasn’t a binder at all).
She also is a lesbian, it's common for lesbians to be drawn into trans or "non-binary" identities because they are so constantly told that if they don't conform to a certain ideal of femininity they're not really women

• Wow
  • Sad
Non binary for women seems to be women who are alternative. Based on that I am definitely non binary, some days I'm a full man. But of course I'm not, because laying a patio and having short hair doesn't make me a man or non binary. I'm a woman, always have been always will be.

This whole gender thing is becoming more and more just a fashion, a statement to say I'm not a girly girl, I'm a cool girl, I'm interesting and different. The same as the fashion and lifestyle trends teenagers have followed for decades.

It actually makes a mockery of people with real gender disphoria and transexuals that go through years of surgery.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if this is the right topic for this - whether this is a place to discuss feminist issues or solely gender issues

But following the horrific events in Plymouth yesterday I was really disturbed to read this article to discover such a dark and misogynistic corner of the Internet

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this is the right topic for this - whether this is a place to discuss feminist issues or solely gender issues

But following the horrific events in Plymouth yesterday I was really disturbed to read this article to discover such a dark and misogynistic corner of the Internet
I’m also not sure if this is the right place to discuss. If anyone is upset by this perhaps we could move to a new thread?

I think a lot of people aren’t aware of incels. They have a ideology, they network and plan attacks against women. It’s terrorism against women as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 12
I’m also not sure if this is the right place to discuss. If anyone is upset by this perhaps we could move to a new thread?

I think a lot of people aren’t aware of incels. They have a ideology, they network and plan attacks against women. It’s terrorism against women as far as I’m concerned.
agreed, I don't know why this is treated as if it isn't a terrorist group and subsenquently a terrorist attack. There is a thread for the shooting in off topic i think

I saw someone on Instagram the other day who says they’re NB and use she/they pronouns use both she and they to refer to themselves in the SAME sentence (doing that thing where they caption the photo in the third person). This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me? What purpose does it serve to use two different pronouns about yourself in one sentence? It’s just bizarre.
And surely if your pronouns are she/they, if you are clearly female and have always been referred to as she, then most people will naturally default to using she anyway. The ‘they’ is redundant.

It’s such attention seeking nonsense.

Reactions: 2
I saw this the other day. I'll hide the actual post under a spoiler tag but the gist of it is the husband choking the wife unconcious during sex and then telling her he fantasizes about murdering her.

Luckily almost all the comments were basically "leave, right this second, he is incredibly dangerous, leave" but there is always one fucker - ah yes, kink-positive therapy is what she needs :mad:

Screenshot 2021-08-13 18.16.54.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw this the other day. I'll hide the actual post under a spoiler tag but the gist of it is the husband choking the wife unconcious during sex and then telling her he fantasizes about murdering her.

Luckily almost all the comments were basically "leave, right this second, he is incredibly dangerous, leave" but there is always one fucker - ah yes, kink-positive therapy is what she needs :mad:

View attachment 711332
"I realised I shouldn't" erm, wtaf... I get people liking rough sex, I do myself, but that just sounds like (either by accident or on purpose) it is going ot end in tragedy

View attachment 711332
making someone pass out unconscious and ignoring their barriers is not "kink", it is things like this that give kink a bad name, kink isn't one party doing what they want to the detriment of the other person, it is something both have agreed they like, vile

Maybe I'm "boring"/not a very sexual person, maybe I'm just a "kink shamer", maybe it's because I have Ptsd from SA, but I just don't see why it's considered sexy or normal to hit/choke women during sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ah yes incels, men who deep down believe they are owed sex(for the most part) from women and when they don't get it they get violent. None of them think that maybe they need to work on themselves or have any introspection at all.

Reactions: 11
Remember people, saying you are 'bisexual, gay or lesbian' is now transphobic.

duck Emma Corrin. All of these 'queer' celebs are simply coming out to make up for the diversity or LGBTQIA quota that they have in movies or that the Oscars have mandated.

That quote from Angelina about her daughter is truly shocking. How could she say that about her own child!

It seems that Shiloh was just a 'tomboy' when she was younger because she wanted to fit in with her brothers.
In recent pictures she has longer hair and looks more feminine. So like most tomboys puberty may have changed her feelings about wanting to dress as a boy.
Celebs are truly awful esp. the establishment lot (via nepotism) like Jolie and Jamie Lee Curtis. They seek attention in a lot of ways and if it means mutilating your own kids genitalia, oh well, let it be so.

Reactions: 4
A twoman I know posted a group photo yesterday and everyone was standing relatively normally. Not her though. Head to one side, hand on hip, other hand in the air, one leg pointing out (this sounds like some twister pose) - why do twomen always do this? That isn't how women pose for photos.
They think they’re cute.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.