Gender Discussion #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't use Reddit or go on other forums such as mumsnet (spits). It sounds as if Reddit is just an echo chamber for extremists.

It's very strange that these people seem to think that they hold the majority view just because they are a loud group on Twatter or Reddit.

I don't think their views are in line with the majority of the British population and frankly the idea that you can tell other people who to date is laughable (if it weren't so sinister).

If we all listened to them and their bizarre views that we shouldn't believe that biological sex is real and that being heterosexual is some sort of outdated crime, the human race will grind to a halt.

Reactions: 12
I don't use Reddit or go on other forums such as mumsnet (spits). It sounds as if Reddit is just an echo chamber for extremists.

It's very strange that these people seem to think that they hold the majority view just because they are a loud group on Twatter or Reddit.

I don't think their views are in line with the majority of the British population and frankly the idea that you can tell other people who to date is laughable (if it weren't so sinister).

If we all listened to them and their bizarre views that we shouldn't believe that biological sex is real and that being heterosexual is some sort of outdated crime, the human race will grind to a halt.
Most of the population are out in the real world living their lives rather than sat in their bedroom on social media.

Reactions: 11
While it might suck to not be fancied back by someone would you really want to date them if they didn't?
If my experience is anything to go by on Twatter, he will have been mobbed and numerous complaints made about him so that he was banned and silenced. Bullying bastards.

If my experience is anything to go by on Twatter, he will have been mobbed and numerous complaints made about him so that he was banned and silenced. Bullying bastards.
This was in response to the missing Twitter account. Don't know why it's quoted another post 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
New thread this way :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.