Gender Discussion #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily dose of clown world 🤡 honk honk!

The woman in the yellow scarf gets so so close, SO CLOSE, but then misses the point.

'This thing is undefinable, I don't even know what it means to feel like a woman despite being one.... So it must not be feeling that defines me, but NO of course it's not the way I was born, TRANSPHOBE. If you say you feel like one (again, I don't know what this means????) then you and me are THE SAME, duh!!!!!!'

When logic is divorced from your takes, you can end up saying all kinds of mad tit, and I know this from experience.

Reactions: 4
If that was a pisstake it’s too close to reality at the moment to call
I just got an image in my head of a US Army drill sargeant walking up and down a line of these tiktok kids giving them a lecture 😂 They wouldn't cope! Like the Full Metal Jacket film style.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.