Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused so one minute shes out xmas shopping with Ted, the next hes in hospital and shes telling people to stay away as his RSV has got worse all in the same day

Reactions: 6
Even more confused now shes posted theyve been in hospital since sunday, but a couple of days ago said Ted was at home. I cant keep up with her.
He was also at mrs FTB's a few days ago 🤔

Reactions: 2
Mrs ftb posted a pic of the babies face on her insta a wee while ago
I wonder if she asked permission to post that pic? I can’t see Gemma happily agreeing to it what with her acting like a big time celeb when it comes to baby pics.

• Heart
Just out of curiosity does anyone know how old Gemma is? The last couple of years heartbreak seem to have aged her a lot, but aside from that I always think her make up makes her look much older than she actually must be.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how old Gemma is? The last couple of years heartbreak seem to have aged her a lot, but aside from that I always think her make up makes her look much older than she actually must be.
Hasnt she recently turned 30?

Each to their own etc but I’m in nowhere near of a position that she is in and I took all my stuff that was immaculate/ never used / used once to charity shops, womens and children charity’s and also friends if they needed it she gives me stingy vibes trying to get every penny back

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Cannot believe that with her public platform, she’s begging for a few quid for old baby stuff instead of donating it to charity! Utterly embarrassing! We know you read here love so come on, let’s hear your excuses! All the support you got through your pregnancies, all the freebies you received from companies & you’re expecting regular people to give you money for your tat! Bad Gemma, very bad.

Reactions: 17
She is 31 in January 😜

Reactions: 1
Each to their own etc but I’m in nowhere near of a position that she is in and I took all my stuff that was immaculate/ never used / used once to charity shops, womens and children charity’s and also friends if they needed it she gives me stingy vibes trying to get every penny back
Every time I see her trying to flog her stuff I get second hand embarrassment, she’s obviously very tight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is 31 in January 😜
Wow, really she looks a fair bit older. Obviously the last couple of years will have had an impact on that but I also think it shows what a heavily filtered version of herself she used to present in past whilst doing talking stories etc. Shes looking just like her Mother these days, who unfortunately for Gemma, always looks incredibly haggard and chavvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep putting stories up with stuff for sale then removing them straight away?

Reactions: 1
When she says ted never liked it.. he’s only 5 minutes old why doesn’t she keep trying. £400 odd pound moses basket!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see someone went there and asked the question ‘why doesn’t she show the baby’ Did she completely miss the part where her Mother in Law showed his face?!

Here she is again trying to fob off more crap! Red and gold baubles and some sparkly fake presents for £20! Why wouldn’t you just donate to a charity shop or give away for free on market place… is she really that hard up 😂

Reactions: 3
Here she is again trying to fob off more crap! Red and gold baubles and some sparkly fake presents for £20! Why wouldn’t you just donate to a charity shop or give away for free on market place… is she really that hard up 😂
And it needs gone ASAP....just bloody bin it then! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6