Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to recoup some of the money that she’s clearly wasted on obscenely priced Baby items. Honestly people like that do make me laugh, a baby actually needs very little in the way of material things for the first few months at least, she’d have been better off saving all of that money in an account for him.

Reactions: 7
Her recent post regarding being prepared to just be her and Jake if IVF round two didn’t work, not even a mention of adoption, people like this make me sick. This World is already overpopulated and idiots like her are adamant that they need their own offspring. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are millions of children in this world in need of loving homes but idiiots like her and her husband insist on producing their ‘own’ children.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her new comments apologising for lying, which I get, we all try to protect our heart after such a loss, but then suddenly back to selling tropic, blows my mind.

Reactions: 11
Her new comments apologising for lying, which I get, we all try to protect our heart after such a loss, but then suddenly back to selling tropic, blows my mind.
Shes loosing followers fast now. Pushing tropic to the Max she really must have a low income if shes selling tropic as a side line.

She lies a lot in my opinion, I've msg her severally times in the last 2 yrs as someone going through ivf n never got an answer back. She's soo dramatic can't deal with her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't work her out...on so many levels.
She's making so many traditions, happy then sad.. doesn't want to answer but then does. She's so dramatic and full of bs.
I can't work out if I'm mean for not getting my little one a main present, that Tonie box seems ridiculous to me. She's ridiculous tbf though 🤣

I can't work her out...on so many levels.
She's making so many traditions, happy then sad.. doesn't want to answer but then does. She's so dramatic and full of bs.
I can't work out if I'm mean for not getting my little one a main present, that Tonie box seems ridiculous to me. She's ridiculous tbf though 🤣
Madness isn’t it, a four month old won’t even have a clue what’s going on. The amount of money she spent on cribs and changing bags etc could have been put into an account for him instead, but she’s so materialistic that she just had to have it all.

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her, she’s insufferable. Absolute drama queen, full of crap and I hate how she pushes tropic so much - sick of hearing about those sun drops. Also sick of her stories trying to fob off unnecessary crap she bought, who needs 2 changing bags let alone 2 of the exact same and at £140 a pop?! More money than sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her recent post regarding being prepared to just be her and Jake if IVF round two didn’t work, not even a mention of adoption, people like this make me sick. This World is already overpopulated and idiots like her are adamant that they need their own offspring. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are millions of children in this world in need of loving homes but idiiots like her and her husband insist on producing their ‘own’ children.
Oh god I’m going to be really unpopular but as someone who works with adopted children and their families and sees the heartache, the struggles, the pain. Most of the children born addicted to drugs and alcohol and even 15/16 years later this has seriously impacted their mental development. Not trying to sugar coat it but most of their parents are ready for a nervous breakdown and that alone put me off adoption. A very close friend of mine went through all the stages of adoption after 10 years of infertility and then suddenly got pregnant before a child was placed with her and the months of classes she had to do on foetal alcohol syndrome and all sorts just put me right off every adopting if I couldn’t have children of my own. Aware this makes me sound horrible but there you go 😢

I think that’s a really good point. Suggesting adoption seems to be a popular response for infertility but it’s not the same at all and it’s not like they didn’t already know about adoption.

Reactions: 6
Oh god I’m going to be really unpopular but as someone who works with adopted children and their families and sees the heartache, the struggles, the pain. Most of the children born addicted to drugs and alcohol and even 15/16 years later this has seriously impacted their mental development. Not trying to sugar coat it but most of their parents are ready for a nervous breakdown and that alone put me off adoption. A very close friend of mine went through all the stages of adoption after 10 years of infertility and then suddenly got pregnant before a child was placed with her and the months of classes she had to do on foetal alcohol syndrome and all sorts just put me right off every adopting if I couldn’t have children of my own. Aware this makes me sound horrible but there you go 😢
You’re being honest, absolutely nothing wrong with that. And tbh you wouldn’t be right for those Children anyway, however it does baffle me that people just seem to automatically assume that by having biological Children it will all be rosy. Children can be born with or acquire any number of health issues at any point.

Reactions: 2
You’re being honest, absolutely nothing wrong with that. And tbh you wouldn’t be right for those Children anyway, however it does baffle me that people just seem to automatically assume that by having biological Children it will all be rosy. Children can be born with or acquire any number of health issues at any point.
Totally agree with you!

Reactions: 1
IMG_9265.jpeg

I’ve always believed that Gemma wanted a Baby because that’s ‘what you do’, she bought the house, got married and this was another piece of the puzzle, a little human of her own to dress up and buy things for. This statement right here has absolutely confirmed that for me, what on earth did she expect? Also the fact that she lost P is not the only reason she will worry for her Son’s welfare for the rest of her life, that is a feeling every (bar the worst of the worst) parent has is it not?

She’s dropping followers so quickly. I think people are seeing through her. She’s anything but genuine. And incredibly boring.

Did anyone see the post about pretending her name is Penelope in Starbucks? I read a comment saying they would also use the name Penelope to honour her. Bonkers