Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so impractical isn't it, I mean you'd look a right wally sitting in that I think haha strange!!

She changes things a lot like wallpaper, paint and furniture. She rushes into things too quickly, so much money wasted šŸ™„. And I agree the chair isnā€™t right there, too much furniture in a small space. Each to their own though

Reactions: 4
Totally agree.. the chair and foot stool look shite rammed in the corner with a cushion and Iā€™m sure I saw a throw - thereā€™s barely room for even the chair - over styling at its best!

Reactions: 5
Whenā€™s heā€™s made you breakfast in bed? But youā€™re actually up and the beds made and all youā€™ve done is take a photo of your tray on the bed just for the gram! Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenā€™s heā€™s made you breakfast in bed? But youā€™re actually up and the beds made and all youā€™ve done is take a photo of your tray on the bed just for the gram! Get a grip!
So fake, as usual!

Reactions: 3
An IVF journey. I wish them well.

Sheā€™s jumped from uni, to beauty, to her crafts to a dog and a baby.

An IVF journey. I wish them well.

Sheā€™s jumped from uni, to beauty, to her crafts to a dog and a baby.
This will her way of quitting Asda when the baby comes along. Isnā€™t her house only a 3 bed?
I can see it now as soon as the baby comes along the dog is going to be ditched

I wish her luck with the IVF but why is it she always just seems to be doing/looking for a new venture, almost like she's never content. Always chopping & changing her mind over everything. Starting something then stopping & moving onto something else!

Itā€™s a three bed but she talks of extending.

I remember when they split up over her want for a baby, she made out it would be impossible for them so I hope it works out.

Reactions: 1
Hope it works out with the ivf. But canā€™t keep up. Lol šŸ˜‚ sometimes just seems to copy other accounts what others do she will eventually copy šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m annoyed for anyone watching her stories this morning who are going through genuine infertility issues and have spent years trying to have a baby without success. Sheā€™s speaking about failing to conceive as a taboo subject. She hasnā€™t failed to conceive!!!! Her bloody husband has had a vasectomy because heā€™s so much older than her and had children previously!! Thatā€™s a very different reason for having to have IVF and also the reason she canā€™t have NHS funding! Sheā€™s so bloody daft. I also agree with everyone else about her jumping on bandwagons. Sheā€™s so guilty of copying others for content! I canā€™t keep up with her.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m annoyed for anyone watching her stories this morning who are going through genuine infertility issues and have spent years trying to have a baby without success. Sheā€™s speaking about failing to conceive as a taboo subject. She hasnā€™t failed to conceive!!!! Her bloody husband has had a vasectomy because heā€™s so much older than her and had children previously!! Thatā€™s a very different reason for having to have IVF and also the reason she canā€™t have NHS funding! Sheā€™s so bloody daft. I also agree with everyone else about her jumping on bandwagons. Sheā€™s so guilty of copying others for content! I canā€™t keep up with her.
Iā€™m pretty sure I heard her mention before she couldnā€™t conceive because of something to do with her ovaries

So it has always been an option for them but they were waiting until they had the money for it. If itā€™s always been an option for them, why did they split up over not being able to have kids??

I remember her saying IVF was the second to last resort before chancing her husband reversing his surgery which still wouldnā€™t guarantee anything. To be fair everyoneā€™s reason for finding it difficult to conceive is valid. Of course there are much more worse situations to be in but difficulty having a child especially when you donā€™t have any control over it is hard for anyone so I hope it goes well for her.

She is a little problematic chopping and changing but she genuinely seems like a nice person.

I thought they was doing IVF due to her having treatment for cancer. Didnā€™t realise it was because heā€™d had a vasectomy šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
Why are we getting photos of her chunky thighs sprawled on the sofa when sheā€™s replying to the Q&Aā€™s about the new pup. Nobody wants to see those thighs!! I thought she was back on the diet bandwagon when I saw her batch cooking but then she gets out the Ben and Jerryā€™s ice cream! If she does indeed have success with IVF she is really going to struggle with her size being pregnant! Itā€™s had to believe she ever tried selling herself as a weight loss account!

• Angry
Why are we getting photos of her chunky thighs sprawled on the sofa when sheā€™s replying to the Q&Aā€™s about the new pup. Nobody wants to see those thighs!! I thought she was back on the diet bandwagon when I saw her batch cooking but then she gets out the Ben and Jerryā€™s ice cream! If she does indeed have success with IVF she is really going to struggle with her size being pregnant! Itā€™s had to believe she ever tried selling herself as a weight loss account!
Iā€™m about ā€œherā€ size and Iā€™ve had 3 healthy pregnancies and births

Iā€™m about ā€œherā€ size and Iā€™ve had 3 healthy pregnancies and births
I donā€™t mean she would struggle being pregnant. Thereā€™s plenty of women far bigger than her who have healthy pregnancyā€™s. I was meaning her size afterwards as I think she clearly has issues around food and is always chasing the next diet fad and never ever sticks to it. She goes in all guns blazing like some kind of diet expert and falls off it in spectacular fashion within about 3 days. She makes herself look foolish. She started millions of diets before her wedding and was probably the biggest she had ever been on her wedding day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.