Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe she used to run a beauty salon, her tan and eyelashes are horrendous.

She copys so many people on Instagram, get your own content you mug....

Reactions: 4
She should be very careful of what she says about disliking working at Asda, especially given how much time off she has and how many times she leaves early with yet another ailment.
Another early finish due to illness today, she will be manically painting the house by 3pm.

If you’re well enough to come home and craft then surely you’re well enough to stay until the end of your shift?

Reactions: 8
She’s now been signed off sick for a week! Makes a mockery of people who are actually genuinely ill and can’t work! Watch how much stuff she gets done around the house on her week off!

Reactions: 7
She should be very careful of what she says about disliking working at Asda, especially given how much time off she has and how many times she leaves early with yet another ailment.
Another early finish due to illness today, she will be manically painting the house by 3pm.

If you’re well enough to come home and craft then surely you’re well enough to stay until the end of your shift?
Was literally thinking the same.. Too poorly to be at work but can come home and craft away etc??

Reactions: 1
She's going in tomorrow now... I'm sorry if the doctor says you need a sick note for a week, you don't take the piss... she will decide tomorrow. She's making a mockery of it. What a moron.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her, she’s ill one moment with a sick voice whisper and ok the next. There must be more to it than a sore ear but the timing is funny, she doesn’t particularly want to work at Asda so gets a sick note. A week before she goes abroad for a hen do. Her colleagues must love her.

Has she really made a ‘mood board’ for her bedroom and tagged nearly every insta company in what she likes !!!! Would you dare omg

Reactions: 2
She’s JUST done her bedroom? She wallpapered and painted it twice.

Looks like she’s taken a ‘week off’ on the sick because she wants to sort her house out.

Reactions: 3
Shes kicked off on stories 🙄
Same as many public Instagram accounts, wants to gain followers & get free stuff but doesn't like it when everyone doesn't like them or agree with them or lick their ass.

Why you reading here Gem if you don't like what is said, if you have a public account & share your life you will get people discussing it & it won't always be stuff you like or agree with. No one forces you to share your life 🤷‍♀️ everyone is going through stuff in life just some of us don't share it all with the world.

Reactions: 6
Nobody is allowed an opinion on her, yet her account is open to thousands of people..

I think she is a selfish brat

Its a shame about her Cancer but you can't use that everytime someone doesn't like you..
The other day she was posting how she can take us all on.. and now its a sob story, a great way to gain followers I guess...

Reactions: 6
She could have quite easily kept it private and said she didn’t want to talk about it but nope she’s trying to whip up a frenzy.

She could have quite easily kept it private and said she didn’t want to talk about it but nope she’s trying to whip up a frenzy.
She never kept it private as she wanted to make people aware of the dangers of what sunbeds can do to you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.