Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching her insta stories for a while now and she tends to flit from one diet to another. One minute she's leaving Asda, the next she's staying. She did mention leaving Asda a while ago and returning to College and now she's decided to go back to beauty, tanning and nails etc. Also additionally including her Etsy creations for sale - pics and personalised items. I find her incredibly frustrating so really I should unfollow but I'm curious about which direction she decides to take possibly depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Reactions: 2
It grips me when she says sorry I’ve been quiet guys but I’ve been busy behind the scenes like there’s thousands of people asking after her. And what’s behind the scenes? She seems to think she’s very important.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Isn’t that supposed to say congratulations on 25 years of marriage it doesn’t make sense to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more I've looked at it, the more I agree! Won't be getting any signs from her in the near future!

She does this quite a lot she will be back soon with a splendid new diet an saying she’s been busy
Looks like she's back! But only temporarily! "Been busy behind the scenes" as Stalkersteve said. Being cryptic and saying she's not going to go into detail blah! Apparently Instagram isn't for her anymore and as we all know she's suffered from Trolls?! Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she's back! But only temporarily! "Been busy behind the scenes" as Stalkersteve said. Being cryptic and saying she's not going to go into detail blah! Apparently Instagram isn't for her anymore and as we all know she's suffered from Trolls?! Yawn!
Could she have said ‘I won’t go into detail here’ any more times.. like we give a tit.
No one makes people record themselves for insta... the whole ‘I needed a break’ - take a break, or better still, delete! Why does she and a fair few others say they need a break - NO ONE is making you be on the insta platform you bellends. Put ya phone down!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could she have said ‘I won’t go into detail here’ any more times.. like we give a tit.
No one makes people record themselves for insta... the whole ‘I needed a break’ - take a break, or better still, delete! Why does she and a fair few others say they need a break - NO ONE is making you be on the insta platform you bellends. Put ya phone down!
I think her & Paul split up for a bit. She disappeared, when she came back she said shes not gonna go into why shes not been on the gram, then when she came back blamed the trolls, but then said this morning on her stories how shes been staying at her mams alot lately.

Reactions: 3
I think her & Paul split up for a bit. She disappeared, when she came back she said shes not gonna go into why shes not been on the gram, then when she came back blamed the trolls, but then said this morning on her stories how shes been staying at her mams alot lately.
Yeah I think the same after today’s stories...

Reactions: 1
Proper attention seeking! I love Christmas but people like her ruin it! Stop killing Christmas it's bleeping September!

Reactions: 2
Why does she have a tub chair & footstool right next to a 4 seater dining table 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.