Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean she would struggle being pregnant. There’s plenty of women far bigger than her who have healthy pregnancy’s. I was meaning her size afterwards as I think she clearly has issues around food and is always chasing the next diet fad and never ever sticks to it. She goes in all guns blazing like some kind of diet expert and falls off it in spectacular fashion within about 3 days. She makes herself look foolish. She started millions of diets before her wedding and was probably the biggest she had ever been on her wedding day
Yeah I get what you mean I think she will struggle throughout with the weight gain and afterwards her diet extremes are quiet scary really like her I’ve tried them all and in all honesty the only thing that works for me is eat less move more having a calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight

Reactions: 3
Yeah I get what you mean I think she will struggle throughout with the weight gain and afterwards her diet extremes are quiet scary really like her I’ve tried them all and in all honesty the only thing that works for me is eat less move more having a calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight
Losing weight is hard so I can’t understand
that is the only way to do it! Not protein world or skinny coffee or whatever else people try! She comes across as a massive sucker for a quick fix and a fad, she seems very immature for her age. That shows in her always changing her mind about things, decorating, moving jobs, changing career, going to college, getting a dog. Now a baby. There’s an endless list of things!!

Reactions: 4
Losing weight is hard so I can’t understand

that is the only way to do it! Not protein world or skinny coffee or whatever else people try! She comes across as a massive sucker for a quick fix and a fad, she seems very immature for her age. That shows in her always changing her mind about things, decorating, moving jobs, changing career, going to college, getting a dog. Now a baby. There’s an endless list of things!!
Yeah she always seems to be looking for something to make her feel good she is immature in that sense as she’s got children well step children she should be thinking of the future I went through that stage in my early 20s before my kids

Reactions: 1
And now it’s like she thinks she’s some kind of dog whispering expert!

And now it’s like she thinks she’s some kind of dog whispering expert!
Yeah. She done a Q&A the other day asking for dog tips, & everything people suggested she was saying back...'We've already done/got that blah blah blah. Why ask then if your not open to suggestions?!

She’s talked about the vasectomy a few times, she said she was ‘fine’.
I used to really like her & her account. Since shes been married shes so full of tit. Hopping from one thing to the next. Hes a bus driver, she works at asda when she can be arsed to go, she talks about them having a new car, A puppy, constantly changing the decor, always buying loads of tat, an extension etc etc. Where on earth does she get all this money from?!

Reactions: 6
Yeah. She done a Q&A the other day asking for dog tips, & everything people suggested she was saying back...'We've already done/got that blah blah blah. Why ask then if your not open to suggestions?!

I used to really like her & her account. Since shes been married shes so full of tit. Hopping from one thing to the next. Hes a bus driver, she works at asda when she can be arsed to go, she talks about them having a new car, A puppy, constantly changing the decor, always buying loads of tat, an extension etc etc. Where on earth does she get all this money from?!
And now they are funding their own IVF? there must be a money tree in that garden of theirs?!

Reactions: 2
Does this woman actually work at all?? Ive never known anyone to have so many days off🤷‍♀️

I can’t cope with the stories. She is suddenly a dog expert. Proper miss know it all have unfollowed her today I just can’t take anymore 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t cope with the stories. She is suddenly a dog expert. Proper miss know it all have unfollowed her today I just can’t take anymore 😂😂
Me too, can stand her going on and that voice with her "hi guys"🤦‍♀️ duck right off.

And now they are funding their own IVF? there must be a money tree in that garden of theirs?!
I believe that she will be entitled to a certain amount of rounds of ivf on the nhs due to her not having children and her previous illness.

To be honest I think she is harmless and a pretty average and down to earth girl.
She does nothing controversial or offensive, just airs her daily life. This is where I just don’t get it, why if she irritates people, do they still follow her? Some of her stories I like and others bore me, I skip through those ones. I just don’t follow any one who annoys me.
I think her positives are that she isn’t out to make a buck on Facebook, and is just doing her own Merry thing.
Her financial circumstances are her own business, why does it bother people? I see with Mrs h that people wonder and get annoyed but I don’t see why this account would annoy people so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I believe that she will be entitled to a certain amount of rounds of ivf on the nhs due to her not having children and her previous illness.

To be honest I think she is harmless and a pretty average and down to earth girl.
She does nothing controversial or offensive, just airs her daily life. This is where I just don’t get it, why if she irritates people, do they still follow her? Some of her stories I like and others bore me, I skip through those ones. I just don’t follow any one who annoys me.
I think her positives are that she isn’t out to make a buck on Facebook, and is just doing her own Merry thing.
Her financial circumstances are her own business, why does it bother people? I see with Mrs h that people wonder and get annoyed but I don’t see why this account would annoy people so much
If you read through the previous comments people have highlighted what things annoy them hence the reason there is a thread about her! Everyone is annoyed by different things!

She is out to make money, she’s been doing affiliate links and AD’s for a while now. Clearly sneakily as you haven’t noticed.

I would be absolutely fuming if I brought something off Gemma She should atleast have the decency to learn how to use her machine properly! Just overlapping vinyl to make it joint writing 🥴 and he jumper she had on the other day all the vinyl was lifting. So lazy. A0C840FE-3C19-4883-8883-A6D8B445D860.png 6FAB74F7-D666-4B92-8677-C5ABF46A89FC.jpeg DF81BF14-BDB7-449F-9B75-FCF96427BFF4.jpeg 18A7DA42-4E67-4A7A-9A47-FB8817BF47CC.png

• Wow
I would be absolutely fuming if I brought something off Gemma She should atleast have the decency to learn how to use her machine properly! Just overlapping vinyl to make it joint writing 🥴 and he jumper she had on the other day all the vinyl was lifting. So lazy. View attachment 49603View attachment 49604View attachment 49605View attachment 49606
Omg that is disgraceful. She’s charging £10 for the sweater and £8 for the bauble for that kind of quality.
Wonder how much she is ripping people off for the signs. I would ask for my money back if I received something like that

Omg that is disgraceful. She’s charging £10 for the sweater and £8 for the bauble for that kind of quality.
Wonder how much she is ripping people off for the signs. I would ask for my money back if I received something like that
I would be seething! Some of those signs are for weddings aswell! Can you imagine? 🥴 I see that’s why she doesn’t want to open an Etsy page, she don’t want the reviews that come with it! It’s not hard to master the machine she’s got.

I would be seething! Some of those signs are for weddings aswell! Can you imagine? 🥴 I see that’s why she doesn’t want to open an Etsy page, she don’t want the reviews that come with it! It’s not hard to master the machine she’s got.
I’d be too embarrassed to have that on show at my wedding. There’s plenty of videos on YouTube she could watch to use the machine properly

I noticed the sweater was peeling too! And she’s charging people to trial the sweaters for her, surely she should give them for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.