Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost weight, yeah when she had her haircut I expect!
what an absolute loser! Seriously, she’s just trying to prove a point to Pauly of what he’s missing out on (to be fair though he’s probably missing her spending or her laziness)
Another fad diet she’s going to give a go & tell her followers how amazing it is & that she’s lost 5lb so they get sucked into buying it & she makes money. Like previously said, all she’s done is eat & drink. Bet she didn’t share the free TRIFFIN though did she!
Exactly this, i can't actually believe she's found another fad diet that she hasn't already tried!!! She's pathetic! Worse thing is, she's actually gonna lie her ass off just to get people to buy it so she can then make money on it.

She's not been into her proper job for a while either, Asda I mean.

Reactions: 1
Exactly this, i can't actually believe she's found another fad diet that she hasn't already tried!!! She's pathetic! Worse thing is, she's actually gonna lie her ass off just to get people to buy it so she can then make money on it.

Definitely gonna lie about it being amazing! Loosing weight yet can still eat the same amount of tit that she does.
Just a thought, maybe asda have told her to duck off, due to her Reckoning she’s had to shield but being ok to go out to b&m & home sense!

Reactions: 2

She won’t be at Asda much longer I doubt.
Who’d bother getting up at 4am to go to work at Asda when you’re making £3,500 a month sat at home doing FM.
I mean I think she’d be daft giving up a proper job for a fad pyramid scheme type job, let her make as much as she can whilst she can, but Asda will be gone before Xmas I bet.

Reactions: 4
She really is trying to hard to make Pauly jealous isn’t she- she may as well of had her tits out in that picture

• Sick
Reactions: 6
See she's hosted a friend's birthday party over weekend...she really is living the single girl's life at the moment and wants everyone to know it!

Here we go again

“Behind the scenes” “will reveal all”

I also love that she’s posting questions to herself 😂😂😂😂😂 sad woman

• Haha
Here we go again

“Behind the scenes” “will reveal all”

I also love that she’s posting questions to herself 😂😂😂😂😂 sad woman
Who the actual duck does this wench think she is?
Behind the scenes!!
Who the duck do you think you are acting like a bleeping actress or a celeb
duck off gem and when you get there duck off again

Reactions: 5
What an absolute bleeping knob! How old is she?! She needs to grow up. It’s all just to show Pauly that’s she’s living a single life, making mega money & that she doesn’t need him anymore! Keep your private life bleeping private! No one cares if you’ve dropped your hours at Asda, if you’ve split up from Paul, if you’ve spent all your IVF money, if you’ve got a car from FM, if you’ve followed your dreams. As @Dont swipe up! said, duck off, then duck off again & do a 3rd duck off for good, away from instagram!

• Heart
Ask me anything.... but not anything other than FM ...obvs. what a beg.

Who the actual duck does this wench think she is?
Behind the scenes!!
Who the duck do you think you are acting like a bleeping actress or a celeb
duck off gem and when you get there duck off again

Wonder how much longer she will try drag this out for .... until she stops getting all the attention she desperately begs for

Well needed few days off!!
From what exactly ??
You do duck all your a lazy hag!!
Came to say the same thing obviously Everything behind the scenes is draining Her and she just cannot cope with having to go to the post office instead of Paul

• Haha
She’s absolutely shattered from living her single partying life! Still going on about the “behind the scenes!” No one gives a tit you moron!

Reactions: 2
House up for sale
Panic attacks (not nice for anyone ) but another excuse for engagement
Here we go again message me hun

Reactions: 1
Decorated to an exceptional standard. Must be viewed to appreciate the finish, I beg to differ. She’s an attention seeker at its finest. She’s gonna be laying in bed lapping up the attention this brings her. A break up is tough, I’m divorced, there’s many of us on here who have been through it. Do we post it to 10k people for attention. No! To get through this she needs to take herself away from social media and stay quiet, that way you can’t moan when people are nosy. Don’t give them anything to be nosy about!! It’s not rocket science

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Decorated to an exceptional standard. Must be viewed to appreciate the finish, I beg to differ. She’s an attention seeker at its finest. She’s gonna be laying in bed lapping up the attention this brings her. A break up is tough, I’m divorced, there’s many of us on here who have been through it. Do we post it to 10k people for attention. No! To get through this she needs to take herself away from social media and stay quiet, that way you can’t moan when people are nosy. Don’t give them anything to be nosy about!! It’s not rocket science
Now I see why she doesn’t post pictures of her bathroom 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.