Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just screen shorted those gums. But you beat me to it 😂😂
Great minds!!

They have definitely split
Drunk boomerangs all night then

So much social distancing happening aswell!
And do you know what, that’s what makes her an absolute twit! There’s been a pandemic, she’s carried on life as normal, spending money, not giving a 2nd thought to anyone else, those poor delivery drivers bringing all her tit parcels, she had to shield because “she’s had cancer” yet now she’s like duck it, I’m single, who gives a duck about social distancing, look at me! I cannot stand this girl, I hope Paul totally screws her over & takes what belongs to him. She hasn’t worked her arse off for what she’s got in life, he has! He’s pandered to every thing the brat has asked for & why mention IVF, saving for it. when she’s got not intention! Biggest twit going!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
FM pay you £170 every month towards a car or you can wait till you qualify for a Mercedes incentive which is hitting 21% for another 2 months I think, its not actually that bad you can make so much money with it but you have to put up with bellends like gem and her gems 🤢

(don't work for FM I have a "real" job but know people that do it as a full time job)

Definitely not with pauly now though, clear signs like going out with her mates which she never does. Wonder when her announcement will be 😂

i hope that the account paul has on insta isn’t used as she still follows him! what must her ‘step-children’ think of her behaviour if they have spilt up!

Reactions: 1
i hope that the account paul has on insta isn’t used as she still follows him! what must her ‘step-children’ think of her behaviour if they have spilt up!

I noticed they're still following each other, seems like she's doing the whole 'look what your missing act' hope he doesn't.

OMG it stinks of desperately trying to show him how much fun she’s having and it actually looks anything but!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping disgrace those girls are

Forced fun - half of them wearing masks - making a complete show of themselves- that will have lost her FM victims and followers

Considering she was “shielding” for all of those weeks her friends aren’t that great are they that they would expose her like that

Reactions: 4
What an absolute disgrace those stories were!
I cringed so much for her
She really sticks out like a sore thumb
Sorry but she looked like her mates mum sneaking in for a pic she looks so old that hair does nothing for her!
Them stories give a lot away as to maybe why you are no longer with your husband

Attachments

She looks an absolute mess, the outfit was nice but doesn't suit her figure, I'm all for curvy girls wearing whatever they're comfortable in but wear what suits your shape, that skirt just doesn't.

She's somehow made herself look 10 years older in those pictures!!!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how her hangover is this morning and how she'll survive without her maccies , now that Pauly's no longer in the scene to get it for her

Wonder how her hangover is this morning and how she'll survive without her maccies , now that Pauly's no longer in the scene to get it for her
Remember all the ‘he’s a keeper’boomerangs we were all subjected too when he bought her breakfast in bed 😂😂
He may be a keeper but obviously your not Gem!!

• Haha
I’m a lurker but I’ve had to pluck up the courage to post!! Who is asking where her outfit is from? Am I missing something? Is she a celebrity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who can be arsed to put fake lashes on just to sit In the house?
She’s always done this tbf....always had false lashes and Primark nails stuck on...she uses strip lashes but puts them on with stronger glue so they’ll last a few days instead of how normal people would wear for a few hours out of the day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Although I’ve never understood why she does it because the first cm of the lashes are always hanging off, it looks daft....especially for someone who’s a trained beautician 🤔

Reactions: 5
Sorry but in what planet is 7:50am super early? Geez. Is she not as Asda anymore?

Sorry but in what planet is 7:50am super early? Geez. Is she not as Asda anymore?
She lives in bloody fairy land. She’s reduced her hours but she hasn’t been in for Probably over for a week. Probably thrown a couple of sick days as she was always doing that!

The clue is in what she’s written- 3 DAY OLD CURLED HAIR......... what an absolute skank! Hair oil will fix it though!
Don’t know about anyone else but if I’ve been for a night out (which hasn’t happened in a long time) I’d have to have a shower the next day & wash my hair, no matter how bad the hangover it just makes me feel clean!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She lives in bloody fairy land. She’s reduced her hours but she hasn’t been in for Probably over for a week. Probably thrown a couple of sick days as she was always doing that!

The clue is in what she’s written- 3 DAY OLD CURLED HAIR......... what an absolute skank! Hair oil will fix it though!
Don’t know about anyone else but if I’ve been for a night out (which hasn’t happened in a long time) I’d have to have a shower the next day & wash my hair, no matter how bad the hangover it just makes me feel clean!
My hair is always greasy after a night out even if it’s just been washed 🤢

All that supposed money from FM yet the dining chairs still look like this..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My hair is always greasy after a night out even if it’s just been washed 🤢

All that supposed money from FM yet the dining chairs still look like this..
They don’t match either and have grotty chair covers on them! I don’t know how it doesn’t bug her! Although she will now see this and no doubt the next 21% will pay for those!

Anyone else sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for her to pick up her new car.........no we’re not because we know she’ll do some stupid dick head boomerang. What the hell is she wearing too?! Thought she only owned lounge pants & pjs! Trying to impress the car salesman I expect! Tell you what, would be better if she washed her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.