Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just begging for the attention the whole time!
she’s waiting for people to message her asking if she’s ok hence why she wrote it on her post. Definitely needs to take herself away & deal with what’s going on! Anyone fancy messaging Pauly asking if he’s ok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Decorated to an exceptional standard. Must be viewed to appreciate the finish, I beg to differ. She’s an attention seeker at its finest. She’s gonna be laying in bed lapping up the attention this brings her. A break up is tough, I’m divorced, there’s many of us on here who have been through it. Do we post it to 10k people for attention. No! To get through this she needs to take herself away from social media and stay quiet, that way you can’t moan when people are nosy. Don’t give them anything to be nosy about!! It’s not rocket science
‘Exceptional’ flooring around the loo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re asking 33k more for that house from when they bought it less than 2 years ago. It’s definitely had some improvements but I don’t reckon that much!

How do we find the house I'd love to nose
Just go on right move and search for Ashurst, skelmsdale. Put the price as max 160k and 3 bed detached. Don’t these influencers realise how easy they are to find?!

Reactions: 2
Just go on right move and search for Ashurst, skelmsdale. Put the price as max 160k and 3 bed detached. Don’t these influencers realise how easy they are to find?!
Doesn't look like the 'shOffice' is included in sale! And the flooring in bathroom is appalling ( but in one of the photos they've used the old bathroom photo and darker floor looks much nicer!)

• Haha
Imagine buying that and having to pull all of that sticky back plastic off 😂

And that pergola looks massively out of place lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her account is a home account- no it isn’t! She may post photos of her house but it’s all FM! I’d like to see her try & get her own place on her own!

I just don't get how she can say they're still best mates. Why would you be making plans to work on the house & have IVF if things weren't quite right, either things have been off for a while & they thought a baby would fix it or something sudden happened 🤔 I just don't get how they suddenly separated yet she claims they're both OK with it.
I guess I could be naive but just seems odd to me!

It did seem very sudden, he literally built that (tit) pergola and decking and then the week after they split. Plus if they was still best mates they wouldn’t be splitting their time at the house, they’d be able to live there together until the house sells, there’s enough rooms for them to sleep separately. I smell a rat.

Reactions: 10
It did seem very sudden, he literally built that (tit) pergola and decking and then the week after they split. Plus if they was still best mates they wouldn’t be splitting their time at the house, they’d be able to live there together until the house sells, there’s enough rooms for them to sleep separately. I smell a rat.
I reckon he’s cheated

Reactions: 6
I reckon he’s cheated
I reckon Gemma was his fling when he was married to the children’s mother. Always thought that. Young trophy girlfriend on his arm who turned into a chubby wife who spends all his money! Always came across to me as an absolute sleaze ball. He’s probably traded her in for a younger model. Think leonardo dicaprio. He’s known for it and a slimeball. Pauly is the Poundland version 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I reckon Gemma was his fling when he was married to the children’s mother. Always thought that. Young trophy girlfriend on his arm who turned into a chubby wife who spends all his money! Always came across to me as an absolute sleaze ball. He’s probably traded her in for a younger model. Think leonardo dicaprio. He’s known for it and a slimeball. Pauly is the Poundland version 😂😂
And let’s be honest Gem is the Poundland version of everything she does and how she looks always cheap and nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My thoughts is that she cheated, is Paul had cheated she would have been giving us all the sob story for more attention!

I just don't get how she can say they're still best mates. Why would you be making plans to work on the house & have IVF if things weren't quite right, either things have been off for a while & they thought a baby would fix it or something sudden happened 🤔 I just don't get how they suddenly separated yet she claims they're both OK with it.
I guess I could be naive but just seems odd to me!
You’re absolutely right! They can no way still be best friends as they’d be staying in the house together. The kids aren’t always there so they could easily sleep in separate beds. I don’t think she had any intention of IVF, I think it was just all for attention! We’ll never hear the full story but I’m sure they’ll be some part she’ll be desperate for attention so will make up some tit for people to feel sorry for her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.