Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a wanna be! I actually feel sorry for her. 🤣🤣 Been shopping 🛍 it’s all crap!! I’m still wondering how she hangs pictures on the wall with tape 😱

Reactions: 2
Anyone else like her !? I do 🤣
I did to start with but I feel she has changed - I don't like the constant change of dieting, I have no issues with her doing it but each time she starts a new one she acts like she's an expert & gives out tips & advice not safe when you have no idea who is following you & how vulnerable they could be.

Reactions: 3
Very true, they can't have children either so I guess they aren't as bothered about spending
True it also could be money they were gifted from the wedding I’m sure they already had honeymoon planned the past 2 weeks hav
I did to start with but I feel she has changed - I don't like the constant change of dieting, I have no issues with her doing it but each time she starts a new one she acts like she's an expert & gives out tips & advice not safe when you have no idea who is following you & how vulnerable they could be.
i can see everyone’s point and I don’t agree with something’s like this at least try and test before giving advice but just as a person I like her she hasn’t had an easy time of it

Reactions: 1
I use to like her but she just comes across as rude now to me. Defo hinting for freebies and I can’t watch cos the tan is so bad and don’t get me started on the lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She is rude and the digs towards trolls are ridiculous. Don’t share your life if you can’t take a bit of gossip.

Reactions: 5
Stop trying to be like beggy Becky! Stop nodding that bleeping head after you talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like her. I want to relate to her if I’m honest. I just find her a bit boring, but I don’t want her to be boring if you get me! I just find that her page for me just gets skipped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.