Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another diet 🙄
She was a bit of a Slimming World account when I started to follow her but she never does more than a day or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another diet 🙄
She was a bit of a Slimming World account when I started to follow her but she never does more than a day or two.
She was doing a new diet before the wedding, it didn’t last long it was messing with her IBS. Surely you would do in depth research before starting a diet.
I wonder if she will be using her treadmill while on this diet

Reactions: 2
She will last about 4 days on her 'Diet I've never heard something so ridiculous...

Why does she always copy other people?

Just because 1 person has done the diet she thinks its the way forward and tells everyone about it..

I just can’t cope with her eye lashes. They stick up in the corner of her eye 😂😂 I would be devo if I went to her salon and she stuck my eyelashes on like that 😂. Gem hun go to home and bargains and get some lengthy lashes whilst you’re at it buy an exfoliating scrub for that 80s tan 😂😂😂
She does her own lashes

Reactions: 1
I am in no way body shaming but if you can’t find the motivation to diet for your own wedding then what hope do you have?

I don’t think anyone should diet for any event or any reason other than because they want to however she went on and on about having X amount of weeks to do it and then didn’t bother.

I can't see her coping with a meal replacement high protein diet, she gave up on keto after a couple of days due to cramping and it affecting her IBS.

' I looked like ive been dragged through a Hedge backwards' you always do hun with ya crappy eyelashes and primark nails xox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her latest videos?

She went for a vegan alternative so she can't blame her IBS...
If you have any questions ill answer them for you...

Shut uppppp, you know nothinf about it

What was that long wave she does also,

What a fool she is....

Lol I’ve never watched anyone who loves them self so much! And why them eyelashes 🤣🤣 noticed she has changed them since this page tho.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her latest videos?

She went for a vegan alternative so she can't blame her IBS...
If you have any questions ill answer them for you...

Shut uppppp, you know nothinf about it

What was that long wave she does also,

What a fool she is....
Exactly, how can she answer questions, she tried to talk through the booklet but didn't have a clue!!

Guarantee she will have some excuse for not carrying on with it!! I can't stick to one either but I'm not wasting loads of money on fads & sharing it out to my followers pretending to be an expert!!!

And the wave, oh my god, it's like watching a kids programme!!

Why tell us you're in your pj's all the time, it's pretty obvious & also no one cares!!!

Yup so I found out she doesn’t actually takes her lashes off every night she leaves the same pair on for a few days or even longer before she change them I messaged she and was like wtf!!! Your supposed to take them off after each use and her reply was oh I worked in a beauty salon blah blah and it’s all about the glue you use!!! How disgusting is that!

Reactions: 5
Yup so I found out she doesn’t actually takes her lashes off every night she leaves the same pair on for a few days or even longer before she change them I messaged she and was like wtf!!! Your supposed to take them off after each use and her reply was oh I worked in a beauty salon blah blah and it’s all about the glue you use!!! How disgusting is that!
Just shows what type of women she is, abit of a woman.

Did anyone see how much she actually spent on this protein shake rubbish???

Paul probably pays all the bills whilst she buys tat
Because if you followed her in her old house that house was originally Paul's and his ex wife. She probably isn't even on the morgage and just says she is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.