Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone going to call her out or do we just sit back and laugh at the lies...see how long she can keep it up
I knew she had surgery! I found out on Facebook on a group. Recognised her name and then thought let’s see what she says. I’m actually like happy for her if she is happy with her choice, it’s the bare faced lies I cant stand!
She was posting she was doing nothing and posting pictures as if she was at home and I knew she wasn’t!
finally she’s told the truth!

Let’s hope she returns to Turkey for the fantastic care when it goes wrong, but we all know she’ll go screaming to the NHS, she’s an absolute disgrace.
Turkeys amazing for health care , better than the e Uk so I think she made a good choice there! But, I don’t know why she lied

I bet she is annoyed that she had to tell the truth - rather than in 6 months time claiming it was a FM miracle pill that helped her lose the weight.

Reactions: 2
She’s the absolute worst. Hates all the protein drinks, you think you might have looked into that before you had 3/4 of your stomach removed! I’m so over this weight loss journey already. She never sticks to any eating plan. this is EXTREME!! To never be able to enjoy a meal again just to be thin. She could have easily shifted some weight by eating better rather than going down this torturous (for me and her 🤣) route.

Reactions: 9
She’s the absolute worst. Hates all the protein drinks, you think you might have looked into that before you had 3/4 of your stomach removed! I’m so over this weight loss journey already. She never sticks to any eating plan. this is EXTREME!! To never be able to enjoy a meal again just to be thin. She could have easily shifted some weight by eating better rather than going down this torturous (for me and her 🤣) route.
But she done loads of research!! Of course you did Gem!!!

Already using NHS resources too! Bloody skank. Pisses me right off, pays for private non essential surgery, flys out of country & now putting added pressure on the NHS. I’m sorry but they should have to pay for any follow up treatment.

Reactions: 8
Literally just coming here to say the same about using NHS resources ALREADY!!! who goes for surgery for something unnessacary if they categorically know they don't heal very well!! She shouldn't be able to access the NHS for stuff that has happened through private treatment I'm sorry but the NHS is that hard up you've got patients going without their treatments and this absolute toad is using it for her own needs for something she caused!!!!

Reactions: 6
Literally just coming here to say the same about using NHS resources ALREADY!!! who goes for surgery for something unnessacary if they categorically know they don't heal very well!! She shouldn't be able to access the NHS for stuff that has happened through private treatment I'm sorry but the NHS is that hard up you've got patients going without their treatments and this absolute toad is using it for her own needs for something she caused!!!!
To be fair to her she would have had to use the nhs in the long run for life long diabetes care from her test results from what she said. She only wants blood tests and a check up for a few months.

I think she did a good thing. The surgery sounds better than a lifeof shakes or dieting.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her she would have had to use the nhs in the long run for life long diabetes care from her test results from what she said. She only wants blood tests and a check up for a few months.

I think she did a good thing. The surgery sounds better than a lifeof shakes or dieting.
The surgery is literally a life of shakes and dieting

I have literally no words. The whole thing is beyond a joke! People not allowed to travel for many reasons and she’s away for a freaking ‘weight loss surgery’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have literally no words. The whole thing is beyond a joke! People not allowed to travel for many reasons and she’s away for a freaking ‘weight loss surgery’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hence why she said when she addressed this for everyone to keep there mouth zipped if they didn’t like it as she knew very well she would get some hate and people would not agree with it in the middle of the pandemic to fly to Turkey
We have all had to cancel our plans and holidays so why did she think she was exempt from flying

Reactions: 1
Can you honestly see it being a success? She’s losing weight because she’s starving herself atm, it sounds beyond unhealthy. She won’t exercise/gym.

Reactions: 5
She might aswell of just thrown the money down the drain, we all know she will put the weight back. Also her using nhs makes me sick, I've been due for an operation and treatment for ongoing health condition but been cancelled which totally understand with covid. But when things go wrong if she needs surgery/after care the nhs will have to provide it to someone who was quite happy to jump on a plane and have surgery in another country.

Gemma you're a desperate witch who will do anything to keep yourself in the "influencer crowd"

• Sick

How does it sound better than shakes or dieting which many women do go through and achieve results. Gemma tries things on a whim to see what will stick she needs to grow up and realise it isn't part of being an adult! She states she only wants to use it for some blood tests but already has taken an appointment to check her wounds which may I add were scabbed over so there was no reason to worry she's a hypochondriac! Appointments are still hard to come by so I think its wrong and no matter what you say it isn't going to change my opinion

I find this really weird, my friend has had the same operation (not in Turkey) she’s never going to be to eat a proper meal again! Ima6not being able to go out for a meal with your friends! After about 4 mouthfuls of food she’s full and she never gets hungry. I find it so bizarre.

Reactions: 4
How does it sound better than shakes or dieting which many women do go through and achieve results. Gemma tries things on a whim to see what will stick she needs to grow up and realise it isn't part of being an adult! She states she only wants to use it for some blood tests but already has taken an appointment to check her wounds which may I add were scabbed over so there was no reason to worry she's a hypochondriac! Appointments are still hard to come by so I think its wrong and no matter what you say it isn't going to change my opinion
Agree with you! I will put money on her coming up with an excuse in future about why it’s not working for her, typical behaviour of Gemma! Only difference this time is that this decision cannot be reversed!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.