Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I wasn’t going to come on here today cause I felt terrible overnight’. Why have you come on then Gemma? To tell us you’re going to Aldi. Oh no to flog your eye creams and perfume... obviously. Moaning yesterday about her weakened immune system seems to only be a bother when it suits her. If you’re feeling run down probably best to stay indoors since we’re in a pandemic.
Exactly this, soon she’ll be saying she had loads of questions about the eye cream she was using, then the swipe up!!! She’s a deceiving cow!

Why have her lips gone all baggy like deflated balloons? I know she had lip enhancements so is this what it looks like after a while & need topping up? I don’t know anything about them but my god they look bloody awful!!!

Reactions: 2
Exactly this, soon she’ll be saying she had loads of questions about the eye cream she was using, then the swipe up!!! She’s a deceiving cow!

Why have her lips gone all baggy like deflated balloons? I know she had lip enhancements so is this what it looks like after a while & need topping up? I don’t know anything about them but my god they look bloody awful!!!
I’m sorry but she overall looks bloody awfull
The nasty orange fake tan
The wonky eyelashes
The cheap nasty clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is just using Paul, why can’t she go out and deliver HER perfumes herself?! Laziest girl I know yet she makes out she’s working her arse off. No she isn’t!
Also those bloody aff links with it typed onto the white background 😡

I want to know when she’s changing her Mrs on her Instagram handle! All those bloody links for yet more loungewear!

I want to know when she’s changing her Mrs on her Instagram handle! All those bloody links for yet more loungewear!
And yet more white AFF declarations on a white background too. I don’t begrudge people using AFF links if they want to but at least declare it properly rather than trying to con your loyal followers 🤬.

Reactions: 4
I bet the new owners cried when they uncovered the true mess she made of that house. It wasn’t as bad as the first one but still, she ruined it.

I think she will run back to Paul when FM runs it’s course but I hope he’s moved on with someone that appreciates him by then.

Reactions: 7
I bet the new owners cried when they uncovered the true mess she made of that house. It wasn’t as bad as the first one but still, she ruined it.

I think she will run back to Paul when FM runs it’s course but I hope he’s moved on with someone that appreciates him by then.
Definitely!
He seemed so lovely and then towards the end he looked so worn out and tired she had really worked him to the ground
I hope he finds someone so lovely who treats him well and much more mature then Gemma

Reactions: 5
A DAY OFF YESTERDAY!!!! Ffs, just because you don’t go on Instagram doesn’t mean you have a day off! I wish she’d just duck off with her beehive hair!

A DAY OFF YESTERDAY!!!! Ffs, just because you don’t go on Instagram doesn’t mean you have a day off! I wish she’d just duck off with her beehive hair!
Thank for you updated me Gemma
I was literally worried sick and debating ringing the police and report you as missing as you was gone for one whole day!!
duck off you silly silly little girl
No wonder your marriage didn’t work
Total twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly this girl can bleeping waffle on for days!! If her voice wasn’t so whiney she’d sent me to sleep

Anyone know why she having a few days again?? I don't understand why she has tp make an issue about it then post it on her insta story. There can't be many who miss or even notice she not there for few days. It's just pure desperation making such a fuss over it

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why she having a few days again?? I don't understand why she has tp make an issue about it then post it on her insta story. There can't be many who miss or even notice she not there for few days. It's just pure desperation making such a fuss over it
Because she has been abroad (Turkey) for weight loss surgery, returned back to the UK end of this week!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How do you know this? ☕👀
I was part of the FM team and was on a group chat where it was mentioned. She didnt know whether to mention it on Instagram or not, i have since removed myself from the group and unfollowed her on Insta.
Can't be doing with people like this anymore, absolutely disgusting manipulating behaviour.
Wouldn't be surprised that she promotes one of the weight loss products that FM sell saying that this is how she did it 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was part of the FM team and was on a group chat where it was mentioned. She didnt know whether to mention it on Instagram or not, i have since removed myself from the group and unfollowed her on Insta.
Can't be doing with people like this anymore, absolutely disgusting manipulating behaviour.
Wouldn't be surprised that she promotes one of the weight loss products that FM sell saying that this is how she did it 😉
Wow that's some full on tea! I remember she had some stories asking about weight loss surgery and people's opinions I think but I skipped over them.. wonder if she'll address it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.