Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me bloody sick
She put a post up a few days saying she needed to unwind for abit
But really she was in Turkey doing that!!
This is why you get called out
You rope the mass in claiming there your friends and you lie to them!!!!
Stupid girl

Reactions: 4
I can confirm this is true, literally went to Turkey and pretended she had been painting books with paint testers all week. The bare face lies 😭🤣

Reactions: 6
Makes me so mad WE ARE STILL IN A FRICKEN PANDEMIC this is the same woman who couldn't go to work as she was to at risk yet she can go abroad for a bleeping operation makes me so mad

Reactions: 12
The pandemic stuff isn't an issue to me, governments fault that travel for ops is still allowed. Its the bare face lie for me! You just know she will never mention it, she will see this though and will definitely know she has to slip it in now, I knew she was going to do this though when she posted on her stories the other week about weight loss surgery.

Sorry to sound naive but what is this weight loss surgery! Gastric bypass type thing? Seems very extreme when she’s maybe only got to lose a few stone, I thought these were for extreme weight loss?

Reactions: 1
Yeah from her message she has had the one that cuts most of your stomach out, not the gastric band. Fair enough getting something she may think she needs but the bare face lie and how easy she can do it was weird as duck.

Reactions: 3
I think she will be shocked how not easy it still is once having weight loss surgery it takes a lot of work at the beginning and then alot of upkeep it isn't easy in the slightest and this girl can barely stick to a diet let alone an entire life change

Reactions: 2
Seems very extreme & as we all know on here she is not very good at holding anything down, she gives up on stuff very quickly, I seriously hope she doesn’t try & cover this up & do a big weight loss reveal without admitting it. I think from her long term behaviour displayed through her account (and I know we don’t see it all) but it seems she should be getting some help elsewhere rather than with the weight loss, she clearly has other stuff going on as she cannot live her own life. She bounces round living through other people’s life, forever copying whatever is most popular!

How do you go to Turkey in a pandemic? You need valid reasons to leave the country and quarantine when arriving home?

I followed someone that needed to have a liver shrinkage diet before his surgery. Hers sounds like it’s been done on a bloody whim.

And those spelling mistakes!!

I think she will be shocked how not easy it still is once having weight loss surgery it takes a lot of work at the beginning and then alot of upkeep it isn't easy in the slightest and this girl can barely stick to a diet let alone an entire life change
My neighbours daughter had it done and she couldn’t eat without feeling ill for a long time. She could only manage mouthfuls. It’s not an easy quick fix at all.

How do you go to Turkey in a pandemic? You need valid reasons to leave the country and quarantine when arriving home?

I followed someone that needed to have a liver shrinkage diet before his surgery. Hers sounds like it’s been done on a bloody whim.

And those spelling mistakes!!

My neighbours daughter had it done and she couldn’t eat without feeling ill for a long time. She could only manage mouthfuls. It’s not an easy quick fix at all.
My cousin had it and she was bad for about 9 months I don't think she's researched properly at all

• Heart
Another pure example of gem being the lazy mare that she is!!
As she has shown in her house/life etc that the simple quick easy cheap fix is far better then putting in the work to get proper results!
Just have to look at her old house to see that!

If she dares to lie and put it down to dieting I’m going to be pulling her up on it as it’s not ok to lie to her sheep once again

The audacity to come on Instagram and say I've not had anything exciting going on... I do believe she will be trying to conceal that she has been abroad for surgery to herself what an absolute tool

The audacity to come on Instagram and say I've not had anything exciting going on... I do believe she will be trying to conceal that she has been abroad for surgery to herself what an absolute tool
I thought this too, when I first saw she uploaded stories I thought potentially she was going to discuss it but nope..

She’s deffo had something done to help her lose weight. There’s only about 3 weeks between these photos. I screenshot the first one because I couldn’t believe how big she had got. I started following her as a slimming world account about 4 years ago. She’s probably gained about 2 stone since then despite restarting every diet under the sun the past 4 years. Hopefully her quick fix will work for her, as she’s run out of options now. I also hope for her sake it doesn’t affect her future ability to get pregnant if she’s had drastic surgery done. I strongly believe one of the main reasons her and Paul split was her desire to have children. Hopefully she’s thought long and hard about this but after watching her for the last 4 years do everything on a whim I highly doubt it.

Attachments

Came here to say exactly this!
How dare she lie !
Nothing going on!
Just a bloody trip to Turkey for surgery other then that nothing going on guys!!!

She’s deffo had something done to help her lose weight. There’s only about 3 weeks between these photos. I screenshot the first one because I couldn’t believe how big she had got. I started following her as a slimming world account about 4 years ago. She’s probably gained about 2 stone since then despite restarting every diet under the sun the past 4 years. Hopefully her quick fix will work for her, as she’s run out of options now. I also hope for her sake it doesn’t affect her future ability to get pregnant if she’s had drastic surgery done. I strongly believe one of the main reasons her and Paul split was her desire to have children. Hopefully she’s thought long and hard about this but after watching her for the last 4 years do everything on a whim I highly doubt it.
I’m sorry but what the duck does she look like I that first picture

Surprised she’s pretending she’s been doing nothing and not using her usual go to phrase “hey guuuuys! Lots going on behind the scenes” 😂

She has 100% had surgery even if you go on her recent people she has followed they're all weight loss surgery accounts - plus I've seen the messages that categorically say "I have seen the part of my stomach they cut out" I can't believe the lies. I wouldn't mind if she just said nothing at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.