Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone going to call her out or do we just sit back and laugh at the lies...see how long she can keep it up

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked tbh! What hot tea though! Can't work at Asda, but can go on a plane, and go to a hospital for an unnecessary procedure, and then on a plane again! Idiot.

Has she had her lips done too whilst over there? They seem fuller to me... This “i watch” (cringe! It’s called an Apple Watch Gem) is going to work miracles isn’t it? Oh wait no, prob having half her stomach removed which will do that!

Reactions: 2
Definitely something going on with the lips, do they look like they've burst? How can you have such bad chapped lips all the time?

I'm glad she's addressed it and I do understand why she didn't mention it beforehand, it was just the barefaced lies afterwards that make me cringe.

Anyone who thinks it's a lazy option truly don't understand the procedure, she has made a massive massive change, hopefully she doesn't get bored after 6 weeks and cause any complications for herself.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but why should we keep our mouths zipped gem!!!
You flew to Turkey amongst a pandemic for one other then selfish reasons and once again took the lazy way out!
You didn’t put any hard work into it
I’m sorry but no I think she has read here and addressed it instead of her sheep finding out and being annoyed they were lied too!!
And as for the music over the top ‘I’m confident’ erm no your not gem otherwise you wouldn’t of had the surgery and stayed with your body before surgery
Just bleeping lie after lie and please do something about your lashes and tan you look horrific

Reactions: 6
I don’t care what she says, it’s all just another one of her whims & I don’t believe she thought it through as much as she says. It seriously fucks me off that she was even allowed to fly out there, I don’t care how Covid safe it was, it wasn’t an emergency medical procedures was it, totally could have waited & I also don’t agree with the NHS paying out for her monthly blood checks etc surely if you’re paying for a private procedure like that the follow ups should be out if your own pocket.

Reactions: 11
It's the whole 'I can't stress this enough it was a medical procedure that did it for me. It wasn't an emergency far from it and the fact she said but it stopped me getting diabetes you didn't know that though did you hon.

Reactions: 5
I just cannot fathom why she didn’t go on a proper diet and go for long walks with the dog everyday?! This seems massively extreme. I think she will regret it when the world goes back to normal and her friends are out eating and drinking.

Reactions: 5
I just looked on the Instagram page of the company she got it through, she said she got the birthday deal & in with that you got free teeth whitening & botox!!
I also ended up on someone’s page who was tagged on there, they had the surgery in November, she’s put up quite an honest picture of it all, the battle with food addiction etc how you will ever be able to indulge at Christmas etc no fizzy drinks, she has regrets & as much as she’s enjoying the slimmer her she’s now daunted by the future of no food celebrations. Just seems so extreme to me which is why I always thought it was recommended for morbidly obese people, I’ve battled with my weight & diets but I know it’s me will power & if I really wanted it I’d stick to one properly.
thing with Gemma is she’s had a pattern of never seeing anything through or jumping on the wagon everyone else is on.
She said it’s not reversible but if you drink fizzy it can expand tummy so I’m guessing you can over eat still & stretch it out? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
very extreme, i was shocked when she said she’d had the sleeve and they remove half your stomach 🤦🏻‍♀️ but if you can afford to pay then these places will do anything you ask for i guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let’s hope she returns to Turkey for the fantastic care when it goes wrong, but we all know she’ll go screaming to the NHS, she’s an absolute disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.