Gemma welsh @mrsgemshome #2 DIY house a sham, marriage down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would duck right off saying "Chef's kiss" & "Ya gal" omg she makes my toes curl.
Does she realise she acts like a total bleep! 🤔
So is she just keeping us all in suspense about what she was doing this morning...🙄😴

Reactions: 9
Wish she would duck right off saying "Chef's kiss" & "Ya gal" omg she makes my toes curl.
Does she realise she acts like a total bleep! 🤔
So is she just keeping us all in suspense about what she was doing this morning...🙄😴

And when she says ‘get in the bin’ 😡 twit!
I’m guessing she had an interview for something so will reveal once she hears back!

Reactions: 1
Her stories this morning. I seen a bright green top I thought OMG she's gone to work back at asda!
Of course she hasnt tho, she's a lazy twit! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just makes me sick more and more daily
On her grid she has a video at the top of her in some shorts and different coloured shirts
The caption says ‘suns out so shorts out that’s my motto!!’
Absolute bleeping bullshit!!!
She defo wouldn’t and wasn’t wearing shorts in the summer when she was bigger
More bull because being slim is her personality now

She just makes me sick more and more daily
On her grid she has a video at the top of her in some shorts and different coloured shirts
The caption says ‘suns out so shorts out that’s my motto!!’
Absolute bleeping bullshit!!!
She defo wouldn’t and wasn’t wearing shorts in the summer when she was bigger
More bull because being slim is her personality now
Shes a bleeping hole. I've said it before, & Ill say it again, if she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!
She loves herself so much. I'm all for self love but this prick takes it too far, constantly posing. She's nothing but a bleeping scrubber! Rant over. Happy sadadayyyyyy (in gems voice 🤮🥴)

Reactions: 3
Shes a bleeping hole. I've said it before, & Ill say it again, if she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!
She loves herself so much. I'm all for self love but this prick takes it too far, constantly posing. She's nothing but a bleeping scrubber! Rant over. Happy sadadayyyyyy (in gems voice 🤮🥴)
Totally agree
The smugness and facial expressions on that short and shirt video are off the scale

Reactions: 2
Totally agree 👆 I also think she's gone even worse since she's had her hair done, she bleeping thinks she's gods gift!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree 👆 I also think she's gone even worse since she's had her hair done, she bleeping thinks she's gods gift!
She really really isn’t though
She is just an average looking girl
I wouldn’t look twice at her if she passed me in the street

Reactions: 1
Who the duck does this girl think she is 😂 I don’t need to work for financial reasons blah blah blah

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Believe me, if I didn’t need to work but felt like I needed to see people and do stuff away from home then I’d be volunteering with a charity close to my heart. Walk rescue dogs etc. she just doesn’t make any sense.

Reactions: 11
I cant wait for the while tit mlm scam to come crashing down on her skinny head and she has to get a real bleeping job!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.