Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Came here for the first time in a while as needed to see the general opinion after the WLS & Pauly Saga.

it did not disappoint 🤣. Obviously her followers are stupid if they believe the whole “best friend” bollocks. It was inevitable she’d get back with him.

Also, the WLS is another “trend” that’s doing the round of her town, about 7 other women have done it, with more waiting to go, as casual as getting your hair done. When It’s explained 85% of your stomach & hunger hormone is removed fuck me these girls don’t take it seriously enough.
The diet thing is making a mockery of the surgery and showing her followers what she’s is eating is pretty damaging. Does everyone in her family pander to her? If I was her mum I’d be giving her a slap and saying sort yourself out! Eat healthy, get counselling if you must. She’ll be getting gall bladder issues soon I bet.

I am beyond fed up of seeing these knobs showing off their wages then saying “I’m not bragging” yes you are - my place of work are recruiting, I’m not about to share my wage slip online asking people to come along and interview 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Ugh she does my head in. Find it funny how Paul’s gone back to her now she’s losing weight though 👀

Reactions: 8

Peanut84

So do we believe she buys clothes and keeps them or do we think she returns them all?

See I never see her in half the stuff she advertises she always wears casual clothing as she’s at home!

It’s bang out of order if she buys and returns because she is making money and people prob wondering how they can’t afford to buy like she does!

sickofem

Chatty Member
So do we believe she buys clothes and keeps them or do we think she returns them all?

See I never see her in half the stuff she advertises she always wears casual clothing as she’s at home!

It’s bang out of order if she buys and returns because she is making money and people prob wondering how they can’t afford to buy like she does!
Orders them all on Klarna, wears them for content pictures with links attached then returns them so she’s making money from all the affiliated links & not paying out a penny. That’s why she’s doing then so often now, she’s realised it’s easy money.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
When you didn’t realise that Paul was part husband part paparazzi!!

Fucking part mug more like for taking your sorry pathetic ass back!
Do fuck off Gem!
Nothing but a poundshop wannabe

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Taking some time out? She'll be back tomorrow with another 10 Klarna reels with shit she never wears 🙄 Such a wannabe
All these postie runs she makes pauly do, making out it's all her Shitty FM fake perfume, is really just all the clothes she has to return from her reels. The other day when she said the size 8 was way too big she should of got the 6! I think she's taking it too far.

Bragging about being debt free whilst thousands of people have lost there jobs and homes amounting in more debt just to get by. Shes such a self centered prick.

JDC

Today sharing her little butter tub with the wooden lid that Miss Greedy shared & done swipe ups for, Gemma says I came across it on amazon. No you seen it on Miss Greedys story's you big fibber

• Haha

whatweallthink

She says she has never told anyone about her bad relationship with food, only Paul.. But about 18 months/2 years ago, I remember she came on to Instagram stories and told everybody she had been making herself sick after meals and it's something she had done for a while. Obviously this is so sad, but she says she's never told anybody, she's already told Instagram? Which makes me feel like she's lying.

Chocoholic85

I lost this thread but finally found it again & caught up. All I can say is WHAT A FUCKING TWAT!!!! She literally can’t stick to anything, she barely gets her fat ass out of bed or off the sofa, the dog doesn’t get walked like it should. The fact she hasn’t stuck to what she’s supposed to be eating/drinking! I hope she ends up fatter than ever with problems galore! Fuck off back to Turkey & stay there! Also, the what I wore today- LIAR! Paul was walking the dog & she had those god awful beige leggings on so she wasn’t wearing a size 14 black dress!

• Haha
How and why is she sputing about Christmas already like thousands of families aren't worrying about how they're even going to survive the winter. Christmas couldn't be far from many peoples minds right now.

Ps: she reminds me of a pepperami

Areyouforreal

She might aswell of just thrown the money down the drain, we all know she will put the weight back. Also her using nhs makes me sick, I've been due for an operation and treatment for ongoing health condition but been cancelled which totally understand with covid. But when things go wrong if she needs surgery/after care the nhs will have to provide it to someone who was quite happy to jump on a plane and have surgery in another country.

Gemma you're a desperate bitch who will do anything to keep yourself in the "influencer crowd"

• Sick

Bwacac

Chatty Member
What baffles me is who are these empty heads messaging her for style advice and suggestions? She’s a woman who lives in primark pjs, with a messy bun and eyelashes that hang on by a thread. Hardly someone you’d ask for style advice is it?

sickofem

Chatty Member
She’s the absolute worst. Hates all the protein drinks, you think you might have looked into that before you had 3/4 of your stomach removed! I’m so over this weight loss journey already. She never sticks to any eating plan. this is EXTREME!! To never be able to enjoy a meal again just to be thin. She could have easily shifted some weight by eating better rather than going down this torturous (for me and her 🤣) route.
But she done loads of research!! Of course you did Gem!!!

Already using NHS resources too! Bloody skank. Pisses me right off, pays for private non essential surgery, flys out of country & now putting added pressure on the NHS. I’m sorry but they should have to pay for any follow up treatment.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I thought the same. Making out Instagram is doing her dirty & hiding her posts, when in reality folk are just sick of seeing her eye fucking herself, with her empty little tits out everyday not caring that ones alot bigger than the other.
Sick of seeing her in the same scutty pjs too, claiming she's having a lazy pj day. Same shit different day. Bet she reeks 🐟😷🤮

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m sick of seeing her weight loss pics if you want to call them that!
Today’s post saying ‘never lose sight of your goals!’
What the actual fuck
You lost sight of your goals over and over time and time again as we have all seen in the past!
One minute you was on some random diet claiming it was the best thing then we never saw it again and you just getting bigger and bigger
Absolutely disgraceful that she can preach that message when she cheated her way to where she is today by having surgery!
It wasn’t hard work and determination!
You chose the easy option so how dare she preach never lose sight of your goals when she did and paid someone to cut her fat out!!
Disgraceful Gemma!!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So now she's diagnosed herself with ADHD. She's the 3rd instagrammer today who's talked about it on her story's.
Get your own ideas Gem. Ffs man!
There's nothing wrong with her. She just needs to get off her lazy saggy arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JayWhere

Wow surprised to have looked the other day to see she’s kicked another job to the curb and back to the job she hated? This girl needs a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the reels 🤢 could she love herself any more?

Chocoholic85

What an utter bell end she is! All so fake, staged, attention seeking. She can’t do anything for herself. Few weeks back she was worrying about going away and didn’t know whether they should go or not. Umm hello, you flew to Turkey in the middle of a pandemic to get weight loss surgery to then fill your body with utter shit! She grinds my gears massively! Latest stories on her China stuff, how about hoover the carpet! Absolutely minging!

Ilovedogs

She really is a terrible person. Paul is a bit of a mug to be honest. He has purchased that house to start his life again and she turns up and literally rips it to shreds. Lovely eh?!