Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other pic on the next slide, I'd feel like a dick posing like that. More so my husband would be like wtf u doing?!
Yep, massive dick! Can’t wait for all her holiday stories with the predictable posing, not looking at the camera, hand up by her head, looking to the side, looking down, with her lollipop head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, massive dick! Can’t wait for all her holiday stories with the predictable posing, not looking at the camera, hand up by her head, looking to the side, looking down, with her lollipop head 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not to mention the one where she looks away from the camera pretending she's laughing her spaniels ears off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it?
I’m now in the blocked party 😂
Haha why are u in blocked party? Its just some pics of her in her standard poses. Then she's done another comparison/side by side post in her cozzie this morning. But she said its "not" a comparison. Hmmm yeah ok then Gem. Wish she'd put her body away. If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself!

Reactions: 1
What the actual hell is going on in her latest try on?!! I mean does she want to look at her saggy arse anymore?!
As for her post wearing the white, uploaded 3 hours ago & 3 comments, think that’s trying to tell you something Hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the actual hell is going on in her latest try on?!! I mean does she want to look at her saggy arse anymore?!
As for her post wearing the white, uploaded 3 hours ago & 3 comments, think that’s trying to tell you something Hun!!
She fails at everything she does

I haven’t logged into my food insta in ages and gemma popped into my head - omg last time I remember looking she had just had the surgery and was losing weight I think she’d lost a stone or so but omg I actually didn’t think I was on the right profile earlier! It’s so weird, she doesn’t even facially look like the same person anymore! The pinned post she has - I had to check I was on the right profile!!! Is she still back with her ex, I remember ready the thread around that time and I’m sure she was getting back with her ex?

Reactions: 2
Then posey pics she's just put on at the garden centre... she's so smarmey looking.
She also Looks frail & ill.

Reactions: 1