Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another IG mental health break for Gemma, unsure of where her insta account is going...
That's cos she copys all the big insta accounts & cant keep up/maintain it.
Constantly ordering clothes to make reels then just sending them all back obviously.
sick of all these insta twats doing that.

Reactions: 4
Can't knock her for being a tryer can u 😳🤡
What makes her think ppl will want her input on being an influencer/YouTuber? 😅 she's hardly top of her game is she?
I noticed on her "vision board" for 2024 'Boohoo' so she's wanting a contract ey. She's so desperate to be insta famous it's embarrassing. Bet her step kids rip the piss out of her with their mates, giving it all "Hiiiii guyzzzzzzz" 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just had all her hair cut off now she's flogging hair growth tit. Come on my hair journey blah blah blah. FM drying up Gem Hun?

Has anyone seen how expensive the hair care is? Does she just love a pyramid scheme style job or something! She’s done loads!!

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active!!!
---
Also her recent post
“Them - monat is so expensive”

my kind automatically thought she was saying monet and thought she meant that really curly hair style because it does look like how men used to have their hair back in the 1700s when they wore tights!! You know like the judges wig style

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen how expensive the hair care is? Does she just love a pyramid scheme style job or something! She’s done loads!!

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active!!!
---
Also her recent post
“Them - monat is so expensive”

my kind automatically thought she was saying monet and thought she meant that really curly hair style because it does look like how men used to have their hair back in the 1700s when they wore tights!! You know like the judges wig style
Shes pathetic isent she. Always chasing the next thing or trend. She just lives her life obsessed with all things Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Her account is all over the place if she's not moaning she's not well she's flogging shite!

So has she binned off FM now? Can't see any trace of it on her insta. Just banging on about hair care now.
Wouldn't be surprised if she has tbf. She jumps into everything saying its the best thing in the world. Then gets bored & loves something else instead. Just like she did with Paul 🤣
All this banging on about working on "my buisness" bullshit. It's bleeping pyramid schemes 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Just had another look on her profile. Looks like the lazy witch has binned off fm then. It was the best thing ever not that long ago. Shes so fickle.
Thats why I wouldn't buy a thing off her.
She dosemt stick to anything at all. I don't no how Paul puts up with her.

so FM has gone now its this stupid hair stuff bore off will ya no content her Instagram is tit she was better before all this WLS FM etc

I think Gemma should just see if there's more hours going at Asda, & just knock these pyramid schemes on the head. Her reels are beyond cringe. & im sick of the same tit. Her stood in her underwear then shotting beige clothes on all the same as the other pricks all over insta that she always copies off.
With a few Fm (now gone the journey after she raved about it) & hair videos. Gem, your hairs always looked lank & greasy. Give it up love 😘

Reactions: 5
I think Gemma should just see if there's more hours going at Asda, & just knock these pyramid schemes on the head. Her reels are beyond cringe. & im sick of the same tit. Her stood in her underwear then shotting beige clothes on all the same as the other pricks all over insta that she always copies off.
With a few Fm (now gone the journey after she raved about it) & hair videos. Gem, your hairs always looked lank & greasy. Give it up love 😘
I'm surprised there's no more people talking about her on here she's doing my head in its just constant tit about her hair scheme bore off Gemma get a better paid job then and work instead of tryng your hardest to be insta famous

I'm surprised there's no more people talking about her on here she's doing my head in its just constant tit about her hair scheme bore off Gemma get a better paid job then and work instead of tryng your hardest to be insta famous
I no I'm surprised how dry this thread is, mind you, so is her insta, she barely gets any comments on her crappy posts/reels
She needs to give up on this so called insta/you tube career, she's a joke. Nobody wants to buy tit off her cos shes not consistent with anything.

If I'd been lost as many times as she has I'd be a million miles away 🙄. I've unfollowed her bobbled head, couldn't stand her bleeping fakeness any longer!

Hey guuuuuuuuys, you looking for a pirate ship Gem?

Without sounding too harsh...😏 cos I no once someone has had cancer it must always be a constant worry.
But she does these posts every Yr, when he content is so dry & tit it's like she's trying to drum up some attention.
Pulls out the cancer card & says how she's not gonna be online etc she practically writes the same thing every Yr.

Reactions: 7
Without sounding too harsh...😏 cos I no once someone has had cancer it must always be a constant worry.
But she does these posts every Yr, when he content is so dry & tit it's like she's trying to drum up some attention.
Pulls out the cancer card & says how she's not gonna be online etc she practically writes the same thing every Yr.
yeah she does I've just watched her and there she goes again same old same old I

Yeah your right Gem. Nobody cared that your account disappeared
I oy knew after someone put it on here. I've avoided her account she she started with all this hair tit, another thing that's the best thing since sliced bread (or since FM was the best thing ever)