Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously needs a push up bra for those spaniels ears, they look awful squashed in that dress!

Reactions: 2
Ekin-su reshared Gemma’s post 🙄 bet she’ll be buzzing lol
What an ex love islander
Who got booted off dancing on ice as she was tit 😂
Not exactly A list celeb
Nothing to be buzzing about but yes chavvy Gem will be creaming her little size 4 knickers
Victoria Beckham however…❤

Reactions: 4
She's asking people to help her out for an outfit for her ball but she's supposed to be the queen of showing us hauls of clothes so why can't she find her own silly moo

Sick of her doing these side by side pics, bigging herself up, but pretending she never nearly posted it incase she upset someone.
Bullshit. She's never loved herself more!

Sick of her doing these side by side pics, bigging herself up, but pretending she never nearly posted it incase she upset someone.
Bullshit. She's never loved herself more!
And making out it was through hard work and determination
It was last resort
She tried everything else and every diet fad going and failed every single time
So gastric band was the last resort
So duck off gem
You cheated like everything else in your life

Reactions: 1
It was last resort
So duck off gem
Yeah she's so full of tit. She tryed every diet going & couldn't be arsed to stick to anything.
The way she comes on her stories saying Hiiiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz like she's some kind if celebrity. She's such a head!

Reactions: 2
It was last resort
So duck off gem
She didn’t have a gastric band she had part of her stomach removed think it’s called a sleeve

I don’t find her likeable at all. Her page hasn’t really grown yeah maybe a few thousand but she’s no big influencer.
Great she’s lost weight and feels better for it but she really does think she’s above everyone else - why? Because she’s skinny? How empty to think that being skinny means you’re amazing. And no I’m not some “overweight” jealous person. Just think that’s all she has now is how skinny she is…..that’s it. How boring

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those poses she does give me second hand embarrassment for her, no wonder Paulys done a runner by the looks of it she's probably a right narc now!

Those poses she does give me second hand embarrassment for her, no wonder Paulys done a runner by the looks of it she's probably a right narc now!
He seems like a normal bloke, wouldn’t surprise me tbh. My OH would die from eye rolling and cringing if I did what she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can see it now, him walking in from work and there’s me prancing about in front of a tripod lol he would literally walk back out

• Haha
He seems like a normal bloke, wouldn’t surprise me tbh. My OH would die from eye rolling and cringing if I did what she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can see it now, him walking in from work and there’s me prancing about in front of a tripod lol he would literally walk back out
Saying Hi Guyzzzzzzzzz with your hands clamped together like a teacher taking an assembley!
Imagine what his kids think of her haha. Bet they hardly stay there now. & when they do, bet they go back to their mams & take the piss out of her 😁🙈

• Haha
Are her and Paul not together anymore I seemed to have missed what happened

Saying Hi Guyzzzzzzzzz with your hands clamped together like a teacher taking an assembley!
Imagine what his kids think of her haha. Bet they hardly stay there now. & when they do, bet they go back to their mams & take the piss out of her 😁🙈
I cannot stand that pose thing! It all came from that girl on Tik Tok saying “Let’s get dressed” like 2yrs ago and now Lydia Millen does it so it inevitably (and annoyingly) trickles down to these wannabes 🙄

Yeah she used to be a bit more “lifestyle” so would show them or at least mention them didn’t she and now she’s all “it’s all about me” I can’t imagine what they think of it all

I cannot stand that pose thing! It all came from that girl on Tik Tok saying “Let’s get dressed” like 2yrs ago and now Lydia Millen does it so it inevitably (and annoyingly) trickles down to these wannabes 🙄

Yeah she used to be a bit more “lifestyle” so would show them or at least mention them didn’t she and now she’s all “it’s all about me” I can’t imagine what they think of it all
The pose thing annoys the tit out of me they all bloody do it. exactly she saw that girl on tiktok who says I'm going out let's get dressed shes so desperate god she frustrates me

Shes absolutely far too thin 😔 she's took this journey to the extreme and I think she's a bad example of what ever it was she had done, she really looks like she's starving herself!