Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a check in on her insta to see whatā€™s what. Still dislike her. She still ā€œchef kissesā€ every time she does a story. She still smacks her lips every other sentence. Turns out sheā€™s going to uni to learn about psychologyā€¦

Reactions: 3
Just had a check in on her insta to see whatā€™s what. Still dislike her. She still ā€œchef kissesā€ every time she does a story. She still smacks her lips every other sentence. Turns out sheā€™s going to uni to learn about psychologyā€¦
She won't see it through.she gets bored of everything.

lol at her getting all dolled up for the first day of the course. Obviously realised everyone else just chucks something on for the day and is doing the same now

Reactions: 2
ā€œHave a gorgeous Wednesday guyyyyyyyzzzā€. It breaks me šŸ˜‚ I love how sheā€™s gone from dolling herself up for the first day, where she looked like the teacher and today sheā€™s back to her usual scrubs. Normal business resumed. Must have kept the tags on the smart clothes so she could return them or sell them on Vinted as ā€œnew with tags.ā€
---
I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve checked in to see what itā€™s up to, itā€™s annoyed me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whys she pretending to swallow, she took a sip of absolutely nothing the fake saddo!

Attachments

• Haha